Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,329 members, 7,867,923 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 07:25 AM

With His Rivals On Holiday, Ronaldo Just Keeps On Scoring… - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / With His Rivals On Holiday, Ronaldo Just Keeps On Scoring… (608 Views)

Arsenal Celebrates Alex Iwobi After Scoring Winning Goal Against Cameroon (Pics) / Did Ronaldo Just Apologized To Man UTD Fans?? / Plateau United Coach Disrupts Match After Attacking His Rivals On The Pitch.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

With His Rivals On Holiday, Ronaldo Just Keeps On Scoring… by lantan11: 7:32am On Jun 22, 2017
It is when another piece of silverware beckons that we see Cristiano Ronaldo in the raw, free of the machinations and the politics.

This was his 53rd game of the season and it was still his own show, as he danced around the wooden defence of the host nation, instructing his team-mates where to stand and where to run, having given Portugal a lead which they never looked like relinquishing.

The goal, eight minutes in, revealed which of these nations looks like a World Cup commodity on current standing.
get full info @ http://lantansport.com.ng/2017/06/21/with-his-rivals-on-holiday-ronaldo-just-keeps-on-scoring-star-nets-13th-goal-in-eight-matches-to-fire-portugal-to-win-over-russia/

Re: With His Rivals On Holiday, Ronaldo Just Keeps On Scoring… by Nbote(m): 7:55am On Jun 22, 2017
Some of u fan boys are pathetic.. U only remember to always exaggerate things and their performances wen they score a goal.. He danced around d host nations defence?? I am so sure u didn't even watch d match. I guess there was politics and politics in Portugal's first game as well abi... SMH
Re: With His Rivals On Holiday, Ronaldo Just Keeps On Scoring… by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 22, 2017
Nbote:
Some of u fan boys are pathetic.. U only remember to always exaggerate things and their performances wen they score a goal.. He danced around d host nations defence?? I am so sure u didn't even watch d match. I guess there was politics and politics in Portugal's first game as well abi... SMH

I think say na like 5-0 sef undecided
Re: With His Rivals On Holiday, Ronaldo Just Keeps On Scoring… by abukasimu: 10:18am On Jun 22, 2017
foladj:

5.0 is Barcelona score like children LOL
Re: With His Rivals On Holiday, Ronaldo Just Keeps On Scoring… by Nbote(m): 1:39pm On Jun 22, 2017
foladj:

Annoying part is if he had scored a hat trick by now fanboys like d OP would have created memes and threads on how he's d greatest player ever ... Wen he didn't score against Mexico I bet fanboys didn't realise he played. I expect dem to go gaga wen he scores a hattrick against New Zealand in their last game...
Re: With His Rivals On Holiday, Ronaldo Just Keeps On Scoring… by ucsquare(m): 3:35pm On Jun 22, 2017
Nbote:

Annoying part is if he had scored a hat trick by now fanboys like d OP would have created memes and threads on how he's d greatest player ever ... Wen he didn't score against Mexico I bet fanboys didn't realise he played. I expect dem to go gaga wen he scores a hattrick against New Zealand in their last game...
Guy na so the thing dey pain u?

(1) (Reply)

The 20 Best Players Ranked By Most Passes In Premier League (season 2016/17) / Mbappe Move To Madrid Fit Catapot Gareth Bale Come Premier League Back / Barca President: Neymar Can Go For €220m, Coutinho A Great Player

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.