Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,266 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Fayose Accuses Buhari Of Running Government Of Nepotism‎, Vows To Replace Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Accuses Buhari Of Running Government Of Nepotism‎, Vows To Replace Him (743 Views)

Obasanjo Accuses Buhari Of Corruption, Says He Tampered With EFCC And ICPC / Alleged Ganduje Bribes: Fayose Accuses Buhari, EFCC Of Double Standard / Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed Dumps APC, Accuses Buhari Of Incompetence, Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Accuses Buhari Of Running Government Of Nepotism‎, Vows To Replace Him by seunlly(m): 7:57am On Jun 22, 2017
The governor of Ekiti State, Mr Ayodele Fayose, on Wednesday described President Muhammadu Buhari’s government as anti-Ekiti, accusing it making no budgetary provision for the state in the 2017 appropriation law.

He has also vowed to contest the 2019 presidential election.

Fayose said the people of the state will revolt against the APCduring the 2018 governorship poll owing to lacklustre
performance of the APC-led federal government and its insensitivity to the plights of Ekiti populace.

The government accused the federal government of sweeping under the carpet, the panel set up to try many of the APC’s cronies.‎

The governor said these while addressing a mammoth crowd of party supporters at the government house in Ado Ekiti during a ceremony commemorating the third anniversary of his victory in the governorship poll held on June 21, 2014 in the state.

Fayose defeated the then incumbent governor, Dr Kayode Fayemi in all the 16 local government areas, which led to the formulation of an acronym ’16-0’ in the PDP’s political slogan.

The crowd were mobilized from all the local governments by party leaders, with many of them clad in a vest with the inscription ‘‎Continuity in 2018, Let’s Make it 16-0 Again’.

After the governor’s address, they marched through Fajuyi Park to Ojumose and stopped at the popular Old garage in a show of strength and force as well as readiness for 2018 poll.

Fayose said: “The policy of Buhari’s government is anti-Ekiti. If you check properly, nothing was budgeted as a project for Ekiti in 2017 budget. That is why Nigeria must be restructured, so that a state can control its own resources.

http://mloaded.com.ng/2017/06/22/fayose-accuses-buhari-running-government-nepotism‎-vows-replace-president-2019/

seun mynd44
Re: Fayose Accuses Buhari Of Running Government Of Nepotism‎, Vows To Replace Him by simplyhonest(m): 8:04am On Jun 22, 2017
fayose... must you be a clown always?
Re: Fayose Accuses Buhari Of Running Government Of Nepotism‎, Vows To Replace Him by absoluteSuccess: 8:07am On Jun 22, 2017
Fayoshe the awaiting president.

Sounds good.
Re: Fayose Accuses Buhari Of Running Government Of Nepotism‎, Vows To Replace Him by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:12am On Jun 22, 2017
Anything breathing in Nigeria can win to become President provided Buhari and his HausaFulaniKanuris-Muslims are not in the ballot is OK by me. Impossible...right??

That's why we need division.
We cannot be cohabitants with brutes and ungrateful parasitic animals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Accuses Buhari Of Running Government Of Nepotism‎, Vows To Replace Him by seunlly(m): 8:20am On Jun 22, 2017
simplyhonest:
is he
Re: Fayose Accuses Buhari Of Running Government Of Nepotism‎, Vows To Replace Him by simplyhonest(m): 8:28am On Jun 22, 2017
seunlly:
is he
yes he is. it is a case of a pot calling the kettle black.
let's deal with facts.... if you are conversant with fayose 's administration, you will have noticed that majority of his political appointees are either either from afao, which is his town or they are his friends who he met in IBADAN. Pls check and tell me what nepotism really is.
Re: Fayose Accuses Buhari Of Running Government Of Nepotism‎, Vows To Replace Him by kolafolabi(m): 8:32am On Jun 22, 2017
Fayose can only be the President unless the Norths are scrapped grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Accuses Buhari Of Running Government Of Nepotism‎, Vows To Replace Him by PatriotTemidayo: 8:51am On Jun 22, 2017
Nepotism, its true........but replacement, dont think so.

Just yet.

Get a better image first, right now, anyone that has seen how Dino turned out to be an historic failure of a parliamentarian would be careful in voting another Aluta-Scatter-Yawn into office, especially, the presidency.

And the mistake you and Wike made about sherrif that came to backfire real bad shows you lack the calmness of discretion, and sound judgment.

So chill for now. cool
Re: Fayose Accuses Buhari Of Running Government Of Nepotism‎, Vows To Replace Him by zombieHUNTER: 9:02am On Jun 22, 2017
Fayose has not gotten the memo yet

The north has sworn that no southerner will be president in 2019
The power belongs to north
Thanks to their willing tools both in the MB and SW

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Accuses Buhari Of Running Government Of Nepotism‎, Vows To Replace Him by zombieHUNTER: 9:04am On Jun 22, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:
Nepotism, its true........but replacement, dont think so.

Just yet.

Get a better image first, right now, anyone that has seen how Dino turned out to be an historic failure of a parliamentarian would be careful in voting another Aluta-Scatter-Yawn into office, especially, the presidency.

And the mistake you and Wike made about sherrif that came to backfire real bad shows you lack the calmness of discretion, and sound judgment.

So chill for now. cool
Dear Fayose
What temidayo is saying is that a northerner is far better option

1 Like

Re: Fayose Accuses Buhari Of Running Government Of Nepotism‎, Vows To Replace Him by zombieHUNTER: 9:07am On Jun 22, 2017
kolafolabi:
Fayose can only be the President unless the Norths are scrapped grin grin grin grin
Exactly afolabi... Because north themselves can't make someone a president... They rely on your votes to make it happen.. And they can always bank on you

Fayose pls come and be going
Better luck in 2050

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Accuses Buhari Of Running Government Of Nepotism‎, Vows To Replace Him by PatriotTemidayo: 9:16am On Jun 22, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

Dear Fayose
What temidayo is saying is that a northerner is far better option

I wouldn't put a regional tone to it undecided

Am talking about character, not tribe, not region.

Fayo is a great guy, Boisterous and a mobilizer, however, he has to laundry his image and endear himself to a broader gradient of youths and ethnicity.
Re: Fayose Accuses Buhari Of Running Government Of Nepotism‎, Vows To Replace Him by zombieHUNTER: 9:18am On Jun 22, 2017
simplyhonest:
grin grin grin
Fayose your fellow southerners don bury you today

North 1 : 0 Fayose

1 Like

Re: Fayose Accuses Buhari Of Running Government Of Nepotism‎, Vows To Replace Him by seunlly(m): 9:19am On Jun 22, 2017
simplyhonest:

yes he is. it is a case of a pot calling the kettle black.
let's deal with facts.... if you are conversant with fayose 's administration, you will have noticed that majority of his political appointees are either either from afao, which is his town or they are his friends who he met in IBADAN. Pls check and tell me what nepotism really is.
that means they are both showing favoritsm to their close ones issokay.
Re: Fayose Accuses Buhari Of Running Government Of Nepotism‎, Vows To Replace Him by seunlly(m): 9:20am On Jun 22, 2017
zombieHUNTER:
grin grin grin
Fayose your fellow southerners don bury you today

kid thought u said fellow southerners y north vs fayose again.
Re: Fayose Accuses Buhari Of Running Government Of Nepotism‎, Vows To Replace Him by zombieHUNTER: 9:21am On Jun 22, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:

I wouldn't put a regional tone to it undecided

Am talking about character, not tribe, not region.

Fayo is a great guy, Boisterous and a mobilizer, however, he has to laundry his image and endear himself to a broader gradient of youths and ethnicity.
Bro.. We are saying the same thing
Fayose has not " laundry his image" enough for you like the northerners do
So he should go take the back seat smiley

1 Like

Re: Fayose Accuses Buhari Of Running Government Of Nepotism‎, Vows To Replace Him by simplyhonest(m): 9:27am On Jun 22, 2017
seunlly:
that means they are both showing favoritsm to their close ones issokay.
I didn't say that... I just showed you what the real nepotism is
Re: Fayose Accuses Buhari Of Running Government Of Nepotism‎, Vows To Replace Him by simplyhonest(m): 9:28am On Jun 22, 2017
zombieHUNTER:
grin grin grin Fayose your fellow southerners don bury you today
you are funny...
Re: Fayose Accuses Buhari Of Running Government Of Nepotism‎, Vows To Replace Him by seunlly(m): 9:32am On Jun 22, 2017
simplyhonest:

I didn't say that... I just showed you what the real nepotism is
your point now is that fayose is the real nepotist
Re: Fayose Accuses Buhari Of Running Government Of Nepotism‎, Vows To Replace Him by simplyhonest(m): 9:38am On Jun 22, 2017
seunlly:
your point now is that fayose is the real nepotist
bro, I only state the facts... what you infer from it is beyond my scope Sir... *winks
Re: Fayose Accuses Buhari Of Running Government Of Nepotism‎, Vows To Replace Him by PatriotTemidayo: 9:43am On Jun 22, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

Bro.. We are saying the same thing
Fayose has not " laundry his image" enough for you like the northerners do
So he should go take the back seat smiley
Move let me pass Abeg. Zombiefied Initiate sighted.

Do you understand the POWER OF TIMING in political campaign strategy?

cool
My point!
Re: Fayose Accuses Buhari Of Running Government Of Nepotism‎, Vows To Replace Him by seunlly(m): 9:50am On Jun 22, 2017
simplyhonest:

bro, I only state the facts... what you infer from it is beyond my scope Sir... *winks
(scoffs)
Re: Fayose Accuses Buhari Of Running Government Of Nepotism‎, Vows To Replace Him by seunlly(m): 9:51am On Jun 22, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:

Move let me pass Abeg. Zombiefied Initiate sighted.

Do you understand the POWER OF TIMING in political campaign strategy?

cool
My point!
tell me something about th power of timing.

(1) (Reply)

Imo Govt Clears ‘evil Forest’ Serving As Home For Kidnappers And Other Criminals / Arewa Youth Leader Collapses. / BIAFRA: O Igbo Arise! (A Poem By Chief Femi Fani Kayode)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.