Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,131 members, 7,860,069 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:35 AM

People Will Go To Jail For Trying To Recall Me, Dino Melaye Blows Hot [see Tweet - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Will Go To Jail For Trying To Recall Me, Dino Melaye Blows Hot [see Tweet (314 Views)

Dino Melaye Wearing "They Don't Call Me Dino For Nothing" T-shirt / 'Policeman Jacked & Punched Me' - Dino Melaye Shares Videos, Photos / My Brother, Uncles’ Names In List To Recall Me – Dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

People Will Go To Jail For Trying To Recall Me, Dino Melaye Blows Hot [see Tweet by 247nnu(m): 8:11am On Jun 22, 2017
Senator Dino Melaye is not shaken by moves to recall him.

Tweeting shortly after a petition was submitted to the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) demanding his recall, the Senator wrote, “It can not succeed. It is a hoax and absolute comedy of errors. I’m laughing at the stupidity of kogi state government.

“Many appointees will go to jail for forgery. Even dead people’s names on the recall register.

“A governor who does not know what double registration is may not as well know the procedure for recall. Every lie has an expiry date......See more tweets here>>> http://www.247nigerianewsupdate.co/2017/06/people-will-go-to-jail-for-trying-to.html

(1) (Reply)

Ipob And Hypocrisy / Gov Okowa Wins Most Friendly Youth Governor At Melody Radio 88.6fm Show As Omono / Fayose Sacks Entire Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.