Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,909 members, 7,817,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

2008 Honda Pilot Navigation Issues, Somebody Help - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 2008 Honda Pilot Navigation Issues, Somebody Help (874 Views)

I'm Tired Of Buying Fake Fuel Pump! Somebody Help Me! / The All New 2019 Honda Pilot Is Finally Here (photos) / Offline Navigation Map For Cars [reverse Camera,audio/video Recoder,tracker ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2008 Honda Pilot Navigation Issues, Somebody Help by Lawrencemode(m): 8:14am On Jun 22, 2017
have never tired this before here but u want to see if anyone could help, u just acquired this Honda pilot,2008 model,first I observed that when I told it to car wash,while the car washer was trying to clean the battery side,due to this,the nagivation screen in the car is tell me to imput password,which I don't even know if it has any before I acquired it,will trying to search if I can get what to do in the manual,I observed that the SRS doesn't indicate after ignition (II) which I read that it's very bad as sometimes must have been the issue with either the Airbag or the seatbelt,can anyone tell me how to fix this

Re: 2008 Honda Pilot Navigation Issues, Somebody Help by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 22, 2017
Battery terminal must have been removed. Check the glove compartment for ur navigation code. As for the srs light not coming up after ignition, hmm, probably the wire or bulb has been removed to make the car look like clean. Carry out a vin check to know vehicle history. Or let the pros come here to give better insight.
Re: 2008 Honda Pilot Navigation Issues, Somebody Help by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 22, 2017
Lawrencemode:
have never tired this before here but u want to see if anyone could help, u just acquired this Honda pilot,2008 model,first I observed that when I told it to car wash,while the car washer was trying to clean the battery side,due to this,the nagivation screen in the car is tell me to imput password,which I don't even know if it has any before I acquired it,will trying to search if I can get what to do in the manual,I observed that the SRS doesn't indicate after ignition (II) which I read that it's very bad as sometimes must have been the issue with either the Airbag or the seatbelt,can anyone tell me how to fix this

Re: 2008 Honda Pilot Navigation Issues, Somebody Help by computerglobal(m): 11:17am On Jun 22, 2017
To Carry Out A Vin Check to know its history
Contact www.nairaland.com/computerglobal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2008 Honda Pilot Navigation Issues, Somebody Help by thebigkendo(m): 11:40am On Jun 22, 2017
Lawrencemode:

Retrieve your unlock Code from https://radio-navicode.honda.com/framepage.aspx?theme=Honda i can walk your through if you have issues.

On the password screen, Press and hold the following buttons "Menu" "maps" and "setup" for about 10 - 15 secs, then select "Unit check" then select "Navi ECU" You should see the serial Number, copy it out.. then use in in conjunction with the VIN number to get your code from https://radio-navicode.honda.com/framepage.aspx?theme=Honda

1 Like

Re: 2008 Honda Pilot Navigation Issues, Somebody Help by thebigkendo(m): 4:51pm On Jun 22, 2017
thebigkendo:

On the password screen, Press and hold the following buttons "Menu" "maps" and "setup" for about 10 - 15 secs, then select "Unit check" then select "Navi ECU" You should see the serial Number, copy it out.. then use in in conjunction with the VIN number to get your code from https://radio-navicode.honda.com/framepage.aspx?theme=Honda

If "Menu" "maps" and "setup" doesn't work, try Map+Menu+Cancel instead

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

These Are 4 Basic Things That A Lot Of Us Ignore But Which Can Damage Our Car / Toyota Haiace Engine / Mclaren To Release Its N370million Carbon-themed Car, Senna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.