Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

P Diddy's $360,000 Gift to his son - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P Diddy's $360,000 Gift to his son (30395 Views)

Alex Ekubo's Gift To Desmond Elliot / Iyanya's Wedding Gift To Ubi And Lilian Franklin / Davido Hangs Out With P Diddy In Miami NightClub (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P Diddy's $360,000 Gift to his son by rasputinn(m): 8:44am On Jan 28, 2010
So what,why're you tripping,that's smaller than what I got on my 16th birthday
Re: P Diddy's $360,000 Gift to his son by MrCrackles(m): 8:57am On Jan 28, 2010
Post/Thread
Now that is what i call BALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNG!!!!
cheesy

rasputinn:

So what,why're you tripping,that's smaller than what I got on my 16th birthday
You aint even sixteen yet so what you waffling about
Re: P Diddy's $360,000 Gift to his son by san26dy(f): 9:01am On Jan 28, 2010
That's just waste of money. that's what illiteracy does to you. I don't see the reason why he should spend such an amount of money on a little boy just for a birthday gift!!! so what does he want us to do- Clap for him or jump for joy?? Whatever!!
Re: P Diddy's $360,000 Gift to his son by DoubleN(m): 9:17am On Jan 28, 2010
Nice!! grin grin grin. Money good o!
Re: P Diddy's $360,000 Gift to his son by megadavid: 9:44am On Jan 28, 2010
God has blessed him with a rich dad,So let him enjoy it to the highest.MONEY is meant to be spent.
Re: P Diddy's $360,000 Gift to his son by tipsydude(m): 10:45am On Jan 28, 2010
@ Topic:

most of us here r just being hypocritical and i appreciate dat it's due 2 d socio-economic environment we find ourselves in. I @ d same time commend those who've tried 2 be sincere about their own hopes and aspirations cos the gospel truth is that if some of us in 9ja had half of wat Diddy has, our kids will even obstruct traffic on our roads with too much effizy n hype and that's a fact. let's not condemn someone when u ain't in that person's shoes. which one of us after having gone thru all d hell 9ja has sentenced us 2 and one day makes it big time will want his offspring 2 lack anything. i for one won't do that. let's not be blinded by hate cos poverty is not just a thing of the pocket but also a thing of the mind.

talking of success, it has been proven that 80% of hip-hop artists have IQ's dat top the chart. we all say dey didn't go 2 skool and all dat but have u ever tried 2 pay attention 2 their lyrics? u'ld be surprised @ how much they know abt their government, politics, religion, social and even economic matters. do u know dat d average hip-hop artist is in command of their vocabs and more syllables than our english profs hence d ability 2 rhyme. if u think rhyming is easy then try it. and when d money starts rolling in, they try 2 take demselves away 4rm wat they grew wit viz drugs n thugging and set up bizness empires consisting of clothing labels, colognes, tv shows, hotel chains and so on and so forth. if dey were as we perceived them as in "good for nuttin thugs" how come they culd have such dreams and work 2wards actualizing it? here in 9ja most Yboys r in skool and graduating with degrees but whenever dey make lil dime it goes in sleepin in hotels while their folks remain in face-me-i-face-u, they buy cars and start living from the trunk of their vehicles. some go as far as gettin their own cribs n turning it in2 a way-station 4 d ladies. all these culd seem cool but which one has actually invested and started something dat he will one day point @ and say "yeah, dats all me." but we say we are better of cos we went 2 school. now am not gonna go on dat issue cos d list of names dat r holding up d economy of the U.S. of A witout a B.SC 2 their names is quite endless.

so my dears let's not hate d player nor the game in this instance but the playing field in which we find ourselves and dat's 9ja. lotsa peeps have likened the lavishing 2 d case of Muttalab, well i wan't u guys 2 knw dat cos Farouk went bonkers doesn't indicate dat all rich kids will definitely go bonkers. farouk happens 2 be dat 1 in a million we all talk abt and people will keep spending dough on their kids even after farouk.

i can't wait 2 see wat 50 cent, Jay-Z and Lil Wayne will do for their own kids when d time is right. but more especially i can't begin 2 fathom what i'll do for my own kids if i happened 2 be in their shoes. don't worry am working towards getting there and first step is meeting d peeps who makes d shoes 4 these dudes cos i really gotta be in their shoes asap.
Re: P Diddy's $360,000 Gift to his son by Profkenny1(m): 11:52am On Jan 28, 2010
My turn too is coming by God's grace!
Re: P Diddy's $360,000 Gift to his son by otepuking(m): 12:03pm On Jan 28, 2010
damn!
Re: P Diddy's $360,000 Gift to his son by chinesedoll(f): 12:07pm On Jan 28, 2010
tipsydude:

@ Topic:

most of us here r just being hypocritical and i appreciate dat it's due 2 d socio-economic environment we find ourselves in. I @ d same time commend those who've tried 2 be sincere about their own hopes and aspirations cos the gospel truth is that if some of us in 9ja had half of wat Diddy has, our kids will even obstruct traffic on our roads with too much effizy n hype and that's a fact. let's not condemn someone when u ain't in that person's shoes. which one of us after having gone thru all d hell 9ja has sentenced us 2 and one day makes it big time will want his offspring 2 lack anything. i for one won't do that. let's not be blinded by hate cos poverty is not just a thing of the pocket but also a thing of the mind.

talking of success, it has been proven that 80% of hip-hop artists have IQ's dat top the chart. we all say dey didn't go 2 skool and all dat but have u ever tried 2 pay attention 2 their lyrics? u'ld be surprised @ how much they know abt their government, politics, religion, social and even economic matters. do u know dat d average hip-hop artist is in command of their vocabs and more syllables than our english profs hence d ability 2 rhyme. if u think rhyming is easy then try it. and when d money starts rolling in, they try 2 take demselves away 4rm wat they grew wit viz drugs n thugging and set up bizness empires consisting of clothing labels, colognes, tv shows, hotel chains and so on and so forth. if dey were as we perceived them as in "good for nuttin thugs" how come they culd have such dreams and work 2wards actualizing it? here in 9ja most Yboys r in skool and graduating with degrees but whenever dey make lil dime it goes in sleepin in hotels while their folks remain in face-me-i-face-u, they buy cars and start living from the trunk of their vehicles. some go as far as gettin their own cribs n turning it in2 a way-station 4 d ladies. all these culd seem cool but which one has actually invested and started something dat he will one day point @ and say "yeah, dats all me." but we say we are better of cos we went 2 school. now am not gonna go on dat issue cos d list of names dat r holding up d economy of the U.S. of A witout a B.SC 2 their names is quite endless.

so my dears let's not hate d player nor the game in this instance but the playing field in which we find ourselves and dat's 9ja. lotsa peeps have likened the lavishing 2 d case of Muttalab, well i wan't u guys 2 knw dat cos Farouk went bonkers doesn't indicate dat all rich kids will definitely go bonkers. farouk happens 2 be dat 1 in a million we all talk abt and people will keep spending dough on their kids even after farouk.

i can't wait 2 see wat 50 cent, Jay-Z and Lil Wayne will do for their own kids when d time is right. but more especially i can't begin 2 fathom what i'll do for my own kids if i happened 2 be in their shoes. don't worry am working towards getting there and first step is meeting d peeps who makes d shoes 4 these dudes cos i really gotta be in their shoes asap.

u try shocked shocked shocked
Re: P Diddy's $360,000 Gift to his son by freshmoney(m): 12:17pm On Jan 28, 2010
tipsydude:

@ Topic:
here in 9ja most Yboys r in skool and graduating with degrees but whenever dey make lil dime it goes in sleepin in hotels while their folks remain in face-me-i-face-u, they buy cars and start living from the trunk of their vehicles. some go as far as gettin their own cribs n turning it in2 a way-station 4 d ladies. all these culd seem cool but which one has actually invested and started something dat he will one day point @ and say "yeah, dats all me."

WORD!!! The best reply I have got on Nairaland.

I hope Yahoo boys could read this, and may be can wake them up from their foolishness.

@ Contributors: So , if someone does not bag a degree, that person is a dimwith,ain't it? E pass the lectures and the exams wey u dey do while you were in College/University? As far as I am concerned P.Diddy can employ thousands of Graduates. If the guy is in Nigeria, do you know what he will be controlling? This guy has got over 700 million Dollars,so what is 350,000 to him? C'mon you can do better than that for your kids! Don't be hating!! cool
Re: P Diddy's $360,000 Gift to his son by Sabado(m): 12:24pm On Jan 28, 2010
Itori Omo lase n sise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: P Diddy's $360,000 Gift to his son by kushe: 1:00pm On Jan 28, 2010
@tipsydude,

ur comment is one of my mostest favourite ever since i started dropping by here.how do those boys say it ''your head dey there''

now a bit of education.16 in the u.s is like 18 in naija and it is the culture of the rich over there to indulge their kids on their 16th birthday.shit loads of you hera are too young to analyse p diddy.this guy is black entertainment personified and he has been relevant for 18 years and he is only 40.

this guy was worth 350 million back in the late 90s when only master p was judged to be worth more.master p is broke now but diddy is a recurring name on the forbes celebrity 100 and last year only jay z made more.hate him or like him,in 97 he said 10 years from now we'll still be on top.this is 13 years after.someone mentioned mary j blige,how about jodeci,craig mack and who groomed usher DIDDY.

A new decade after and toddlers back then are raving about how wacked diddy is.who had the no 1 single in the world in 97.how many hip hop stars had great reviews for a retaurant,clothing line and tv production.he might not have money like back then but you cant ignore him cos he is relevant and makes at least $30mm every year out of which 360,000 is peanuts.

una no watch beverly hills 90210 or more recently my super sweet 16.this gesture is even tired among american celebrities.abeg free the guy,i love diddy die!!!
Re: P Diddy's $360,000 Gift to his son by gentbuchi: 1:20pm On Jan 28, 2010
Can't remember what happened at my 16th birthday. But this is rather too much for a 16 year old. Thank God this boy has a mind of his own for even donating the $10,000 gift to the victims of Haiti.

Money is goooood but its the rooooooot of all evil!
Re: P Diddy's $360,000 Gift to his son by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 28, 2010
Seen him give his step son two cars on his Birthday two. Pdiddy is a big boy and Only a few guys can afford such parties and expensive gifts.
Re: P Diddy's $360,000 Gift to his son by jamale: 1:30pm On Jan 28, 2010
well,for my 16th birthday party,i av never celebrated my bday b4, lol, well,different strokes 4 different folks,guys,our own go come, chei, lol
Re: P Diddy's $360,000 Gift to his son by baslone: 1:32pm On Jan 28, 2010
Omo na him work and sweat!!!

He can spend it anyhow he wants!

Besides Diddy doesn't  dull himself. That right
there is stunting and he'l definitely remain in
the headlines.

So stop hatin,
Re: P Diddy's $360,000 Gift to his son by A40(m): 3:13pm On Jan 28, 2010
Who are all these jealous people?? Is it your money?? If he doesn't spend it on his son should he spend it on y'all?

san26dy:

That's just waste of money. that's what illiteracy does to you. I don't see the reason why he should spend such an amount of money on a little boy just for a birthday gift!!! so what does he want us to do- Clap for him or jump for joy?? Whatever!!
Abeg sharrap! Maybe he should spend it on you. Even the Bible said: A good man leaves an inheritance for his children's children so don't choke on that hatorade
Re: P Diddy's $360,000 Gift to his son by stephedith(f): 3:39pm On Jan 28, 2010
hmmm money is good shall

Re: P Diddy's $360,000 Gift to his son by GeorgeD1(m): 4:06pm On Jan 28, 2010
it's just like puffy to try and show off with everything even if it means using his son as a publicity stunt.

and, are we even sure the boy belongs to him? someone better tell him to go and do a dna test
before all this showboating. who knows? he might just be lavishing money on another man's son! grin
Re: P Diddy's $360,000 Gift to his son by baslone: 4:51pm On Jan 28, 2010
George_D:

are we even sure the boy belongs to him? someone better tell him to go and do a dna test
before all this showboating. who knows? he might just be lavishing money on another man's son! grin

H.A.A.A!!!!!!

A YE O!!!!
Re: P Diddy's $360,000 Gift to his son by lawrence83: 4:55pm On Jan 28, 2010
Baba ibeji! . . . . . , U know try oh, at all at all

maybach for 16years old boy

I cant even recall what happened on my birthday.
Re: P Diddy's $360,000 Gift to his son by desthan(m): 5:34pm On Jan 28, 2010
He can buy/spend whatever he damn pleases for/on his boy, after all, its his hard earned money, his sweat.

At least he never tried to collapse a bank like our so call CEO or loot public treasury like all this monkeys down here, or try to short-change another man.

Abeg free the man jare. . . .
Re: P Diddy's $360,000 Gift to his son by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 28, 2010
omo diddy!!!!! he luks like his fada,u guys should slow down nah!!!!! wots up wida dna
Re: P Diddy's $360,000 Gift to his son by SEFAGO(m): 6:04pm On Jan 28, 2010
The problem is not with him spending that type of money on his child. Its about what impact would have on his son's psyche. How do you expect his son to view money and hardwork if the son is getting $360k maybacj? Do you think his son will try and be an engineer vs. a hiphop mogul? Agreed engineers are poor, but what i am trying to say is that his son's respect for hardwork would be diminishing by the minute since he can depend on his father for money.
Re: P Diddy's $360,000 Gift to his son by latch(m): 9:16pm On Jan 28, 2010
P.diddy is a show man , buying $300,000 cars for your kid, is pretty much in line with being a showman. Also, he's probaly grooming his kid to be a showman too, and thats all good as well.

Further 'my super sweet sixteen' is all aout rich parents trying to outdo each other, so its all really no big deal.

oh, and for some poster who a while back said that paris Hilton is talentless , you try being that famous for doing entirely nothing let me see.
Re: P Diddy's $360,000 Gift to his son by kokoye(m): 9:53pm On Jan 28, 2010
SEFAGO:

The problem is not with him spending that type of money on his child. Its about what impact would have on his son's psyche. How do you expect his son to view money and hardwork if the son is getting $360k maybacj? Do you think his son will try and be an engineer vs. a hiphop mogul? Agreed engineers are poor, but what i am trying to say is that his son's respect for hardwork would be diminishing by the minute since he can depend on his father for money.

So what's wrong with being a hiphop mogul . . when you can afford to spend millions of $$ on your kids?

What you guys dont realise is that the hip hop stars of nowadays are smarter than ever. They have huge investments, financial advisors, ecourage their kids to be larger than life and not go for anything less while training them to be successful businessmen and women.

You look at master P and think that nothing good can come out of him. Meanwhile this guy has a degree of the university of Houston and his son (li'l romeo) is also in college and has been a millionaire from his teenage days. But you see them rap on tv and think they're hoodrats.

Whatever diddy is doing for for the media hype and obviously more bucks in his pocket.

The magazine that got exclusive rights to that picture propably paid him much more than the price of the car.

Go figure.
Re: P Diddy's $360,000 Gift to his son by GeorgeD1(m): 10:07pm On Jan 28, 2010
sefago, good talk there.
Re: P Diddy's $360,000 Gift to his son by Nobody: 1:54am On Jan 29, 2010
I wouldnt be surprised if this "gift" has something to do with p diddy's taxes, btw.

Just hope the son is aware of all these facts of life.
Re: P Diddy's $360,000 Gift to his son by eldee(m): 2:37am On Jan 29, 2010
I dunno why everyone's hyping over this.
Jay-Z once said, 'what you guys call money, I paid more in taxes' grin grin
Re: P Diddy's $360,000 Gift to his son by stephedith(f): 8:17am On Jan 29, 2010
Check out his family pix, this guy born full house ooo

Re: P Diddy's $360,000 Gift to his son by yjay(f): 10:14am On Jan 29, 2010
i think he went a lil overboard with the gift but comm'n its D-I-D-D-Y!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: P Diddy's $360,000 Gift to his son by GeorgeD1(m): 2:26pm On Jan 29, 2010
stephedith:

Check out his family pix, this guy born full house ooo

five children is nothing. what about those that have up to 12? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos From Wizkid Performance At Portugal / Merlin And Author Are Married In Real Life - PIC / May D And His Cute Son!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.