Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

8 Reasons Why I Will Leave Your Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 8 Reasons Why I Will Leave Your Site (347 Views)

Get More Traffic To Your Site WITH Content Repurposing / Top 8 Reasons Why Google Adsense Do Not Pay Several Bloggers / 8 Reasons Why Blogging Is The Best Online Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

8 Reasons Why I Will Leave Your Site by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 22, 2017
we all want our site to look more attractive,but there are some things that will make me leave your sites within 5 seconds.In any case, with the progression of time and the coming of innovation, you find that there are numerous more approaches to make your site irritating.lets start with the bitter truth.

1.copying and pasting

well in my previous articles i wrote about the dangers in copying an article and pasting it to your site,it is really annoying and irritating when you copy an article without you giving credits to the original author.when your visitor has read a post form another blog and sees the same post in your blog,these will send the reader away from your blog an you lose a lot of traffic and also be down ranked by google pamda.

2.shady navigation,

on the off chance that you have a site that is seriously disassembled, it's hard for guests to discover their way around.misplacemet of labels,missing links and so on can make your visitors leave your page,and they feel not wanting to return to the page again ,navigation must be legitimately outlined, and guests must feel great experiencing your pages without feeling that they're lost and that your site has genuine route issues. so please try to fix this if you are having any problem with it.

3.slow page load speed

this is one of the most annoying thing ever ,when visiting a blog and you have to wait for a long time for your page to load,am going to leave your blog and search for related links online,so please contact your hosting provider if you are having issues with this.

4.popups ads

if i visit your site and the first time i see is your popup ads appearing on my screen i will leave your site.the sooner i see the popup the sooner i will leave .

5.sounds from your blog

really! it makes me really angry ,not only me though when i visit your sites and i ear some autosounds from your blog.i get really mad when i visit a blog and i hear a sound saying "you have won an iphone click here to get it" am going to click away i only want to ear songs when i click play or listen ,not an autosound erupting from your blog.publishers that accept sounds ads are really killing there blog.

read more at:http://easybloghacks..com.ng/2017/06/8-reasons-why-i-will-leave-your-site.html
Re: 8 Reasons Why I Will Leave Your Site by lajoshua: 9:52am On Jun 22, 2017
Slow loading speed and redirects are very annoying.
Visit www.ordercity.com.ng learn how to make money online through internet entrepreneurship.
Re: 8 Reasons Why I Will Leave Your Site by gidimasters(m): 1:24pm On Jun 22, 2017
Lol... Leave now... Who you epp b4?

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need Good Writers For Your Blog/website? / Bulk Nigeria Email Address Needed / Wordpress Security Update 4.8.2 – Update Immediately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.