Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,586 members, 7,820,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

World Class Event That Will Change Your Life Forever - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / World Class Event That Will Change Your Life Forever (393 Views)

You Will Remain Poor Forever If You Continue Doing These 8 Things / This Biz Can Change Your Life Forever / 180 Ebooks That Will Change Your Life Forever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

World Class Event That Will Change Your Life Forever by Henrychris(m): 11:16am On Jun 22, 2017
Excellent Morning Ma,

Our Organization is celebrating winning women in the country Tagged : *Winning women Connects*

Great women within and outside the country will be gracing this great occasion, Pilot Enahoro, Lead city university Registrar, Top Bankers, Top professionals etc)

You are one of the great women I have in my life ma,
The cost per attendee is 7500 but i have the privilege to invite 2 people FREE.

I will love to extend 1 out of the 2 FREE card to you Ma.

@ *Classique Event Center,pearl hall* 7A,Kudirat Abiola Way,Oregun, Lagos
By 2pm
On Sunday 25th June, 2017.
Please I beg you in the name of God,it is for serious people who will attend,if your interested type your number and say am interested so that I can get you a ticket free,and thank me later
Re: World Class Event That Will Change Your Life Forever by Henrychris(m): 2:07pm On Jun 23, 2017
Tickets still available

(1) (Reply)

Basic Entrepreneurial Skills E-manual / Free Food For The Nation / I Got 50k Worth Of Food Stuffs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.