Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

[photos] See The Mass Of Consumers Who Queued Up For The Oneplus 5 Launch - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / [photos] See The Mass Of Consumers Who Queued Up For The Oneplus 5 Launch (369 Views)

Airtel Unveils New Cheap Data Plans To Satisfy Consumers Growing Demand / Photos From Infinix Note 5 Launch in Dubai Yesterday. / My ONEPLUS 5 Just Arrived! Got Questions?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[photos] See The Mass Of Consumers Who Queued Up For The Oneplus 5 Launch by TechPanda(m): 11:59am On Jun 22, 2017
Remeber how folks queued up to get an iPhone 7 unit the very first day it got launched?

Yeah. Oyinbo people are at it again! Consumers across different communities in their numbers came to witness the launch of the company's Flagship device.

So officially, the OnePlus 5 has been launched. Reediano has already published it's specs, you can check that here >> https://www.nairaland.com/3873496/oneplus-5-finally-announced-8gb

I Swear, This Phone Got The iPhone 7 Vibe. (I Almost Wet My Pants On Seeing The Specs)

Camera: Bloody Awesome ( Dual Rear Camera)

Ram: 8GB

Gorilla Glass: (Confirmed)

Bluetooth: Latest Version 5 (Confirmed)

Android 7: (Confirmed)

Battery: 3300 mAh (this one got some folks complaining sha)

Though Am still waiting to get my hands on one grin grin .. (i.e if units ever come into Nigeria). But Base On Logistics, I've watched some reviews and I can say Oneplus did a good job on the Software. You can also watch the Review.

Although They Disappointed Us By Not Giving The Oneplus 2 Nougat Update. Cos why won't a phone that is barely 2 years old not get the Android 7 that was released last year, 2016?

For The Now, They Are Forgiven!

Wanna Know How Much This Flagship Killer Cost?

Hehe... Oya Guess grin cheesy

The Price Dey Tear Shirt Sha! grin

PS: The Early Drop of the 128GB OnePlus Midnight Black is now sold out! Check back on June 27 and order yours when official sales kick off.

Here are pics from France

Re: [photos] See The Mass Of Consumers Who Queued Up For The Oneplus 5 Launch by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 22, 2017
Re: [photos] See The Mass Of Consumers Who Queued Up For The Oneplus 5 Launch by Techpaded(f): 12:17pm On Jun 22, 2017
cool

(1) (Reply)

Umidigi Z1 Smartphone – Specs & Price / Battery-free Cell Phone Demonstrated By Researchers / Musings On Upgrade And Huawei Mate 9 Oreo Beta Project!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.