Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,833 members, 7,956,151 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:47 AM

You Would Always Love To Be A Prisoner With This Prison Houses! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / You Would Always Love To Be A Prisoner With This Prison Houses! (479 Views)

See The Reaction Of This Prison Warden Who Misplaced His Gun After Getting Drunk / Brazilian Prisoner Dug 230ft Long Tunnel Under His Cell's Toilet, Died Escaping / 99-Year-Old Prisoner On Death Row In Enugu Prison With His Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Would Always Love To Be A Prisoner With This Prison Houses! by sped1oro(m): 12:11pm On Jun 22, 2017

Re: You Would Always Love To Be A Prisoner With This Prison Houses! by uboma(m): 12:39pm On Jun 22, 2017
I will pass.

My crib, even though not so posh, will always be comfortable for me.

(1) (Reply)

Guy Who Wants To Kill Many If Evans Is Killed Claims His Account Was Hacked / Lagos Police Burst Kidnappers’ Den [photo] / Crossriver State Gov, Ben Ayade Made Soldiers Clean And Sweep Market.(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.