Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Butcher Rapes Two Sisters Aged 4 & 7, Infected Them With Std (pic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Butcher Rapes Two Sisters Aged 4 & 7, Infected Them With Std (pic) (31511 Views)

Gabriel Kago Accused Of Assaulting His Wife After Infecting Her With STD (Photo) / Obituary Of 2 Sisters, Aged 11 & 7 Killed By Armed Robbers While Traveling / Head-Teacher Rapes 10-Year-Old Pupil, Infects Her With STD In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Butcher Rapes Two Sisters Aged 4 & 7, Infected Them With Std (pic) by bigfather(m): 7:34pm On Jun 22, 2017
Islie:

BUTCHER, WHO ALLEGEDLY RAPED TWO SISTERS AGED 4 & 7, INFECTED THEM WITH STD

http://pmexpressng.com/butcher-who-allegedly-raped-two-sisters-aged-4-7-infected-them-with-std/

Mke dem insert hot iron rod inside him Anus! No peace 4 d wicked!
Re: Butcher Rapes Two Sisters Aged 4 & 7, Infected Them With Std (pic) by wizod(m): 8:19pm On Jun 22, 2017
Hausa/Fulani are pedophillic in nature while d yoruba afonjas are cowards.
Come n beat me

1 Like

Re: Butcher Rapes Two Sisters Aged 4 & 7, Infected Them With Std (pic) by sirusX(m): 8:32pm On Jun 22, 2017
BoosBae:
That man is an animal in human skin angry

Upon the fact that they marry up to four wives, they still act like dogs. Nonsense
Maybe he was looking for another wife...you know they select them at that kind of age

But seriously...why do certain people permit interaction with minors, cz there is a problem with sexual advances to children being a norm

1 Like

Re: Butcher Rapes Two Sisters Aged 4 & 7, Infected Them With Std (pic) by jrklinz: 9:26pm On Jun 22, 2017
Cut his dick off
Re: Butcher Rapes Two Sisters Aged 4 & 7, Infected Them With Std (pic) by Shantyken(m): 6:28am On Jun 23, 2017
4 and 7 years girls n u want me to believe that. even his finger can't enter. pls let's know wat we post here abeg
Re: Butcher Rapes Two Sisters Aged 4 & 7, Infected Them With Std (pic) by Organs(m): 6:50pm On Jun 23, 2017
Amberon11:
I'm immune to curses so your curses have returned back to you. I'm saved and redeemed by the blood of the lamb Jesus.

You call Jesus with one side of your mouth and you are ridiculing someone that is revered as a messenger by millions of people and say you are saved? hmm did your saviour teach you to insult other peoples faith? Well, i was fasting as a muslim when i said what i said and its not my punishment, but the punishment of our creator, God Almighty and not my "curse" but the curses of those that "curse" people. Personally, i will not make fun, rubbish or malign other peoples faith, be it hindu, taoism, shinto, whatever, because in my muslim faith Allah says we should not insult what other people worship. May Allah, God almighty guide you aright, amen.
Re: Butcher Rapes Two Sisters Aged 4 & 7, Infected Them With Std (pic) by Thesia(f): 7:22am On Apr 11, 2018
Crazy pyscopathatic rapist, hope you riot in hell...
Bastard... angry undecided
Re: Butcher Rapes Two Sisters Aged 4 & 7, Infected Them With Std (pic) by Thesia(f): 7:26am On Apr 11, 2018
[quote author=sirusX post=57762884]
Maybe he was looking for another wife...you know they select them at that kind of age

But seriously...why do certain people permit interaction with minors, cz there is a problem with sexual advances to children being a norm
U see why I hate Muslim they may even fuvk their 2 years old daughter in the name of norm, stupid damn assholes they are all paedophile..
Re: Butcher Rapes Two Sisters Aged 4 & 7, Infected Them With Std (pic) by sirusX(m): 11:15am On Apr 11, 2018
Shantyken:
4 and 7 years girls n u want me to believe that. even his finger can't enter. pls let's know wat we post here abeg
This is not the first case....people are wired crazy and attempt such because of no resistance and the fact that they can sweet talk them or threaten them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fraudster Who Impersonated Lagos, Ondo Deputy Governors Arrested (Pictured) / Men Arrested With Counterfeit N8 Million In Niger State (Photo) / Lieutenant A. Falana, Kidnapped Soldier Escapes In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.