Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,447 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Do You Need Games (console) And Games (cd Plates) ? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Do You Need Games (console) And Games (cd Plates) ? (1547 Views)

Uk Used Ps4 / Need Games For Psp Handheld Console / FCT-ABUJA GAMERS: Ps4 & Ps3 Games / Console Sales And Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need Games (console) And Games (cd Plates) ? by Bmedels26(f): 2:16pm On Jun 22, 2017
Hi!

Are u in need of game console (any type) that will last till u get tired of it? if yes, then u are at the right place (thread)...
My Name is King i sell game console(Hacked/unhacked), accessories, at a discounted price.....

If you are in need of any contact me on 07038503869 for calls and whatapp thanks
Re: Do You Need Games (console) And Games (cd Plates) ? by chukwukapromise(m): 2:30pm On Jun 22, 2017
Bmedels26:
Hi!

Are u in need of game console (any type) that will last till u get tired of it? if yes, then u are at the right place (thread)...
My Name is King i sell game console(Hacked/unhacked), accessories, at a discounted price.....

If you are in need of any contact me on 07038503869 for calls and whatapp thanks
How much for a hacked ps3 slim?
Re: Do You Need Games (console) And Games (cd Plates) ? by Bmedels26(f): 1:15pm On Jun 27, 2017
chukwukapromise:
location, and do u do delivery?

yes i do delivery... lagos is my location
Re: Do You Need Games (console) And Games (cd Plates) ? by tobby1987(m): 7:41pm On Jul 06, 2017
Ow much r ur ps3 CD plates
Re: Do You Need Games (console) And Games (cd Plates) ? by cao(f): 1:16pm On Jul 07, 2017
CD plates? Weird...I always find it odd when folks call PS3/4 discs CDs...Since frankly, they are not Compact Discs, they're Blu-Rays. Granted, they're all discs, but a CD is NOT a BR nor is it a DVD (Digital Versatile/Video Disc) and it's obviously not a LD (Laserdisc).

Quick History Lesson:
PS1 games were on CDs (CD-ROMs).
PS2 games were on CDs (CD-ROMs) & DVDs (DVD-ROMs).
PS3/PS4 games were/are on Blu-Rays.

I believe the Xbox followed a similar path from the PS2 era, since it came out then, but they didn't use BRs until the XO.

I don't know if it's because I'm a stickler for these kinds of things, but the incorrect use of the different game disc terminologies on NL & elsewhere, has always bothered me. Oya, I don talk finish.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Need Games (console) And Games (cd Plates) ? by lalatohbadt(m): 2:42am On Jul 08, 2017
cao:
CD plates? Weird...I always find it odd when folks call PS3/4 discs CDs...Since frankly, they are not Compact Discs, they're Blu-Rays. Granted, they're all discs, but a CD is NOT a BR nor is it a DVD (Digital Versatile/Video Disc) and it's obviously not a LD (Laserdisc).

Quick History Lesson:
PS1 games were on CDs (CD-ROMs).
PS2 games were on CDs (CD-ROMs) & DVDs (DVD-ROMs).
PS3/PS4 games were/are on Blu-Rays.

I believe the Xbox followed a similar path from the PS2 era, since it came out then, but they didn't use BRs until the XO.

I don't know if it's because I'm a stickler for these kinds of things, but the incorrect use of the different game disc terminologies on NL & elsewhere, has always bothered me. Oya, I don talk finish.
My sentiments exactly
Re: Do You Need Games (console) And Games (cd Plates) ? by Mariner006(m): 12:31am On Jul 10, 2017
Bmedels26:
Hi!

Hello!

I will need 6 units of PS4! contact me via this email: airton.zee@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

PC Games Or Real Console Games(ps2,ps3, E.t.c) / Ps3 160gb Console For 33k / Pls Help! GTA San Andreas Missions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.