Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Share The Gala, Share The Booze! Harrysong Welcomes Twins! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Share The Gala, Share The Booze! Harrysong Welcomes Twins! (782 Views)

Chuddy K Welcomes Twins With His Wife, Rachael (Photo) / Akpororo Welcomes Twins With Wife, Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi / Funke Akindele Welcomes Twins? Fans Congratulate Actress (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share The Gala, Share The Booze! Harrysong Welcomes Twins! by cathytemi(f): 2:49pm On Jun 22, 2017
According to reports via @kimanioffair, Nigerian singer Harrison Tare Okiri better known as Harrysong has broken the baby Mama record as he welcomes a set of twins.

The twins, a boy and a girl were delivered in Beverly Hills, California

While the baby boy has been christened, “PEREZ” meaning wealth in Ijaw language, the baby girl’s name was adapted from Harrysong’s own name (Tare) and has been called “TARELA”, which means love.

Harrysong who has officially joined the league of Nigerian musicians in the baby mama train is very excited about this as this is coming at a time when he’s planning on releasing his Double Album.
[url]
http://peoplespostng.com/news/2017/06/share-the-gala-share-the-booze-harrysong-welcomes-twins/[/url]

Re: Share The Gala, Share The Booze! Harrysong Welcomes Twins! by Papiikush: 2:51pm On Jun 22, 2017
I hope those kids are his cus even your boo get a boo tongue
Re: Share The Gala, Share The Booze! Harrysong Welcomes Twins! by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 22, 2017
Papiikush:
I hope those kids are his cus even your boo get a boo tongue

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Share The Gala, Share The Booze! Harrysong Welcomes Twins! by Papiikush: 2:58pm On Jun 22, 2017
StephDamielola:

See as babe fresh. Banana fall on you cool

2 Likes

Re: Share The Gala, Share The Booze! Harrysong Welcomes Twins! by TheMainMan: 2:59pm On Jun 22, 2017
... smh.. marriage is gradually dying a natural death
Re: Share The Gala, Share The Booze! Harrysong Welcomes Twins! by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 22, 2017
Papiikush:

See as babe fresh. Banana fall on you cool

Imagine if 2 big bunches of Banana falls on me!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

You dont like me o
Re: Share The Gala, Share The Booze! Harrysong Welcomes Twins! by dacblogger: 3:20pm On Jun 22, 2017
That girl up there that banana will fall on...this was exactly how banana fell on harrysongs baby mama and now she has put to bed... tongue
And you are up there blushing. undecided

Re: Share The Gala, Share The Booze! Harrysong Welcomes Twins! by Homeboiy: 3:24pm On Jun 22, 2017
dacblogger:
That girl up there that banana will fall on...this was exactly how banana fell on harrysongs baby mama and now she has put to bed... tongue
And you are up there blushing. undecided

Babe I geti big cassava oo

(1) (Reply)

Serena Williams bares it all In Pregnancy Shoot For Vanity Fair Magazine / Blac Chyna To Sue Rob Kardashian For Releasing Her Nudes / Amber Rose Makes Her Relationship With 21 Savage Instagram Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.