Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,968 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Biafra: The Truth Of Igbo People And Properties Outside Biafraland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: The Truth Of Igbo People And Properties Outside Biafraland (470 Views)

Akwa Abasi Ibom State is Not Biafraland, Go claim somewhere else / Even If You Kill Us, We Will Lockdown Biafraland Says Pro-biafra Group IPOB / Biafra - Proposed Plan Nnamdi Kanu Has For All Ethnic Nations In Biafraland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: The Truth Of Igbo People And Properties Outside Biafraland by biafratwo: 3:16pm On Jun 22, 2017
THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD - Sam Uche Okoro

For the life of me, I don't understand why Nigerians use unnecessary reverse psychology.
Imagine this:
Igbos are dwelling down the East and need wharfs to do their import /export businesses.
You notice the development they brought to Port Harcourt, and you are desperately desirous of them developing your own areas.
You tell Port Harcourt people that Igbos are evil and no good, then, you contrive and close down the wharfs in the entire Nigerian delta peninsula, and open yours as the solitary wharf for hundreds of millions of peoples. So, in effect, you move in to partake in the headache of the Rivers man.
You get what you are waiting for, as Igbos troop in to trade in, and develop your areas.
Gas pipelines are being built for ease of powering industries, you deftly bypass Igboland and take the pipelines (ELPS) to the west, Igbo's troop into ogun state and Lagos to site their industries; in all these, your short term aim is achieved.
The backhand of God is that Igbos leave in their trail, an unprecedented land buy-up pattern that is second to none.
The illiterate Igbo man buy land, you get money to train your child abroad, or take chieftaincy, or marry more wives. Same in north, same in west.
This is the Israeli model across the western world. Now, you want to Pretend Nigeria is in another world.
Now, the poser; Igbo want to go and set up a good government in their homeland. You start to pretend as if we don't know what the laws and the world say about documented land ownership.
You want to pretend, and want me to believe, that Igbos are not in a vantage position. You want to tell me that the people that own majority (over 60%) choice lands in nigeria are not in a stiff lipped vantage position in this matter??
You must be kidding me. You must be running on a black and white analogue brain. So, you're testing the stupidity of Igbos, by using pro violence Fulanis to threaten them to pack and run and leave their documented lands in the year of our Lord 2017 You must be drinking kangaroo urine. This is exactly 47 years after you seized their properties in an unnecessary gang up war, yet, they own over 60% of all choice and valuable lands in Nigeria yet again Shame on you!! You are failures!! So, you mean that on perpetuity, every odd 47 years, you'll seize, and they'll re-buy and re-build again
You lost big time this time man. I tell you, I can't for civility sake, pretend that I don't know that you are dead worried As an exposed International Law lecturer, so, I should watch the local lawyer, Osinbajo misyarn by accepting that a people calling for homeland government are committing offence against the state??
That people will lose their landed assets because a Biafran flag is hoisted in the UN NYC HQ I should allow people to swallow such crap That Arewa can just say to Igbos, whom they work in their shops and plazas, and hotels, carry your mat and go
It ain't happening. If you want Igbos to have a home country, and probably reduce their investments in your place, you know what to do!!!
You own the majority in the Nigerian national assembly. Go there and vote for Igbo referendum, you own the seat of power, make Presidential pronouncement to the effect of Biafra.
Then, Igbos and their properties will be treated like expatriate and ECOWAS citizens properties. Biafra embassy will arise to discuss with you on your relationship with Igbo's. Most Igbos even automatically qualify for dual citizenship in various Nigerian regions.
It is my duty to correct such errors. Igbos will seek an orderly and peaceful separate homeland country, and still keep their properties in all parts of Nigeria, where their presence upped the value of hitherto valueless lands.
Nigerians stop living the lie, and pretending. Pretence doesn't translate to truth. If Nigeria can't handle the birthing of an independent homeland for Igbos peacefully, then, it is indicative of it being a failed state, and just as Nigeria has sent peacekeeping forces to several countries across the world, it will receive peacekeepers over this matter.
On Igbo properties, please, look elsewhere. Igbos will have a country and keep their properties wherever they bought and paid for them in Nigeria.
Just plain truth.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: The Truth Of Igbo People And Properties Outside Biafraland by DonBrutus(m): 3:25pm On Jun 22, 2017
Where are they, please let us discuss the issues raised here with sophistication nd decorum!!!
Re: Biafra: The Truth Of Igbo People And Properties Outside Biafraland by diablos: 3:39pm On Jun 22, 2017
Lol...hw do u intend to manipulate all these? I mean if the igbos finally get a referendum and biafra is achieved, don't u know ure aliens in Nigeria and u will have to leave pending when u have documentation to exist in northern Nigeria? Therefore your properties are as good as gone unless u deny biafran citizenship and chose to exist as a nigerian grin
Re: Biafra: The Truth Of Igbo People And Properties Outside Biafraland by kingzizzy: 3:47pm On Jun 22, 2017
The Northern youths coalition wanted to use scare tactics to scare Igbos into given up by saying 'ww will chase you Igbos back to the East and sieze your assets'

These people dont seem to realise that an ideology cannot be defeated by intimidation

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State Gov., Donates 20 New Operational Vehicles To RRS / The True Spirit If Nigeria. To The Idiots Trying To Divide Us. / Open Letter To Prof. Ango Abdullahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.