Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,161 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Vera Sidika: I Dumped Yomi Johnson Over Domestic Violence And Fetish Objects - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vera Sidika: I Dumped Yomi Johnson Over Domestic Violence And Fetish Objects (25115 Views)

"I Regret Enlarging My Boobs"- Vera Sidika (Photos) / Vera Sidika’s Ex-Boyfriend Leaks Her Nudes For Dumping Him For Rich Nigerian Man / Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vera Sidika: I Dumped Yomi Johnson Over Domestic Violence And Fetish Objects by dinggle: 4:55pm On Jun 22, 2017
Na wetin dis one carry sef? Her nash dey out of proportion now....she too get mouth....well I no blame her naija men no dey take eye see big nash!

1 Like

Re: Vera Sidika: I Dumped Yomi Johnson Over Domestic Violence And Fetish Objects by Sterope(f): 4:58pm On Jun 22, 2017
Get mad! What is holding you? Mtchewww

Answer my question, boyundecided Should your gf poison you when you act like a mor.on?

jakandeola:
is like u wamt me to get mad at u
Re: Vera Sidika: I Dumped Yomi Johnson Over Domestic Violence And Fetish Objects by talk2saintify(m): 5:11pm On Jun 22, 2017
yhur relationship yhur probelm

2 Likes

Re: Vera Sidika: I Dumped Yomi Johnson Over Domestic Violence And Fetish Objects by PDPGuy: 5:37pm On Jun 22, 2017
justscorchone:
This life ehn just gather big yansh and bosom you go be instant celeb,as guy if you like gather prick from here to Congo nobody send you. lipsrsealed
Lol
You are 100% right. Who Mandingo epp

1 Like

Re: Vera Sidika: I Dumped Yomi Johnson Over Domestic Violence And Fetish Objects by chronique(m): 5:39pm On Jun 22, 2017
All of a sudden, the billionaire ex was a broke dude and didn't buy her nothing? Same line with Tonto dike? Me thinks these girls are liars.

1 Like

Re: Vera Sidika: I Dumped Yomi Johnson Over Domestic Violence And Fetish Objects by firebaby(f): 5:39pm On Jun 22, 2017
obataokenwa:
This is One of the consequences of dating a yahoo guy. I hope this yahoo guys are very much aware that no escape route to destiny. Enjoy now you're young through dubious means and suffer pass wheel barrow pushers tomorrow. Those juju must speak against them later in life and no pastor will help.

Gal 6:7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

Jer 17:11 [As] the partridge sitteth [on eggs], and hatcheth [them] not; [so] he that getteth riches, and not by right, shall leave them in the midst of his days, and at his end shall be a fool.

True o pastor

1 Like

Re: Vera Sidika: I Dumped Yomi Johnson Over Domestic Violence And Fetish Objects by Afribest(m): 5:41pm On Jun 22, 2017
chinex276:
is he.not an AFONJA?? E dey dem blood na
better pass evans kingpin abi?
Re: Vera Sidika: I Dumped Yomi Johnson Over Domestic Violence And Fetish Objects by Afribest(m): 5:42pm On Jun 22, 2017
chinex276:
is he.not an AFONJA?? E dey dem blood na
he better pass evans kingpin abi?

1 Like

Re: Vera Sidika: I Dumped Yomi Johnson Over Domestic Violence And Fetish Objects by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:59pm On Jun 22, 2017
Muafrika2, her hips are so enormous . Is that where she stores her insecurities? grin
Re: Vera Sidika: I Dumped Yomi Johnson Over Domestic Violence And Fetish Objects by obataokenwa(m): 5:59pm On Jun 22, 2017
firebaby:

True o pastor
grin
Re: Vera Sidika: I Dumped Yomi Johnson Over Domestic Violence And Fetish Objects by AlphaDibia(m): 6:03pm On Jun 22, 2017
Yoruba people always looking to make fp news. Afonjos
Re: Vera Sidika: I Dumped Yomi Johnson Over Domestic Violence And Fetish Objects by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 22, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:
Muafrika2, her hips are so enormous . Is that where she stores her insecurities? grin

grin grin

So that guy was practicing juju shocked
Re: Vera Sidika: I Dumped Yomi Johnson Over Domestic Violence And Fetish Objects by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 22, 2017
She's lucky she wasn't sacrificed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vera Sidika: I Dumped Yomi Johnson Over Domestic Violence And Fetish Objects by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:21pm On Jun 22, 2017
Muafrika2:

grin grin

So that guy was practicing juju shocked

lol . why are Kenyan socialites always attracted to people of questionable character ? It's that Kenyan thing ? :p

1 Like

Re: Vera Sidika: I Dumped Yomi Johnson Over Domestic Violence And Fetish Objects by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 22, 2017
Nor mind them, dem go still suffer am. angry
onatisi:

But all those juju money doesnt even last. That is one thing I have noticed about ill gotten wealth. It goes away faster than how it came
Re: Vera Sidika: I Dumped Yomi Johnson Over Domestic Violence And Fetish Objects by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 22, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

lol . why are Kenyan socialites always attracted to people of questionable character ? It's that Kenyan thing ? :p

Who else? undecided
Re: Vera Sidika: I Dumped Yomi Johnson Over Domestic Violence And Fetish Objects by Langbasa: 7:09pm On Jun 22, 2017
romeorails:
embarassed
Madcow1 abeg sell me ur ps2 for kpoku lowo e angry

They all got the same storyline in common. After they become an ex, they play to the gallery, play the victim card with a very fine story pleasant to sympathise with. Claim how much they were in love and make it look like they were the one spending the money on their guys angry .

Madam, would you have fallen in love with a simple me? angry undecided
Sarcasm gringringrin.
Re: Vera Sidika: I Dumped Yomi Johnson Over Domestic Violence And Fetish Objects by Desric(m): 7:41pm On Jun 22, 2017
These days, everybody is being seen with fetish objects, I wonder what is going on.
Re: Vera Sidika: I Dumped Yomi Johnson Over Domestic Violence And Fetish Objects by Curry30: 8:10pm On Jun 22, 2017
eezeribe:
Yahoo boy vs Olosho...Two desperate people just constituting a nuisance to our cyberspace with their inconsequential story.

HEAVEN WILL BLESS U FOR THIS COMMENT....IJN AMEN
Re: Vera Sidika: I Dumped Yomi Johnson Over Domestic Violence And Fetish Objects by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 22, 2017
Ladies and domestic violence na 5&6.sometimes I wish they should get what they are wishing for coz their lie is too much.
Re: Vera Sidika: I Dumped Yomi Johnson Over Domestic Violence And Fetish Objects by ICEMAN(m): 8:30pm On Jun 22, 2017
How are you sure she's telling the truth? Women always lie on their ex's when everything goes south.
Re: Vera Sidika: I Dumped Yomi Johnson Over Domestic Violence And Fetish Objects by jakandeola(m): 9:47pm On Jun 22, 2017
Sterope:
Get mad! What is holding you? Mtchewww

Answer my question, boyundecided Should your gf poison you when you act like a mor.on?

u bich am not a boy a guy dat pass 30 why did u say I act S slowpoke is it a crime to dicipline my woman wit luv abeg get lost before I decend on u
Re: Vera Sidika: I Dumped Yomi Johnson Over Domestic Violence And Fetish Objects by sshalom(m): 9:50pm On Jun 22, 2017
eezeribe:
Yahoo boy vs Olosho...Two desperate people just constituting a nuisance to our cyberspace with their inconsequential story.

ACED!
Re: Vera Sidika: I Dumped Yomi Johnson Over Domestic Violence And Fetish Objects by diva90: 9:52pm On Jun 22, 2017
chuksanambra:
To those girls that sleep with Yahoo and G boys, I have good news and bad news for you. Let me start with the bad news.

One of the 'workings' prepared by babas for Yahoo and G boys is that when they sleep with any girl, her luck is transferred to the guy. However, the guy is to offer her something to symbolise his purchase of such good luck hence the cash gifts.

The good news however is that the life of such a girl remains 1 bar.

What is bar? And how do you know this? You must be experienced tongue
Re: Vera Sidika: I Dumped Yomi Johnson Over Domestic Violence And Fetish Objects by Sterope(f): 10:09pm On Jun 22, 2017
If you are 30, why then do you write like a year old baby?

Answer my question, should your gf poison you out of love when you act like a mor.on?sad

jakandeola:
u bich am not a boy a guy dat pass 30 why did u say I act S slowpoke is it a crime to dicipline my woman wit luv abeg get lost before I decend on u
Re: Vera Sidika: I Dumped Yomi Johnson Over Domestic Violence And Fetish Objects by delight001(f): 12:14am On Jun 23, 2017
[quote author=eezeribe post=57753852]Yahoo boy vs Olosho...Two desperate people just constituting a nuisance to our cyberspace with their inconsequential story.[/quote

see physique abet.......Oti set no.[quote author=eezeribe post=57753852]Yahoo boy vs Olosho...Two desperate people just constituting a nuisance to our cyberspace with their inconsequential story.[/quote

see physique abet.......Oti set no.
[quote author=eezeribe post=57753852]Yahoo boy vs Olosho...Two desperate people just constituting a nuisance to our cyberspace with their inconsequential story.[/quote

see physique abet.......Oti set no.
Re: Vera Sidika: I Dumped Yomi Johnson Over Domestic Violence And Fetish Objects by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 23, 2017
Hmm i know two of them in question all this girls will turn against you once what they aim to achieve from your hand is unobtainable, Doubt me Date Kenya,Uganda and Tanzania , Togo babe you will know your juju dey learn most of them come a family with confirmed shrine. This babe got 75% lies and 25% truth from what she had just posted. Bitches go after high profile guys even the guy lives on debts. They placed Average Guy in plan F.

Naija dey carry last ?
Re: Vera Sidika: I Dumped Yomi Johnson Over Domestic Violence And Fetish Objects by jakandeola(m): 8:42am On Jun 23, 2017
Sterope:
If you are 30, why then do you write like a year old baby?

Answer my question, should your gf poison you out of love when you act like a mor.on?sad

are u a demon dont get me mad at u wit ur stupid question
Re: Vera Sidika: I Dumped Yomi Johnson Over Domestic Violence And Fetish Objects by Boldstar(m): 4:34pm On Jun 23, 2017
eezeribe:

You jump at the throat of any guy that calls any girl Olosho. But whenever you decide to call one Olosho, its fine. Are you Olosho judge? undecided Peak of hypocrisy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NaetoC Beats-up Blogger At DJ Neptune's Wedding In Lagos / Bob Marley Day 2013 - Tribute To A Legend / Angela Okorie Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today, Shares Lovely Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.