Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

A Case For MBA At Open University (NOUN) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Case For MBA At Open University (NOUN) (680 Views)

Mba Forex Is Under Attack / Fraud In Corporate Nigeria: Union Bank As A Case Study / Man Makes Strong Case For Pure Water Hawkers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Case For MBA At Open University (NOUN) by olajideportha(m): 3:32pm On Jun 22, 2017
Please fellow NL, I am on the verge of registering for MBA at NOUN, but today a senior colleague told me its not recognised as such for career advancement and that organizations in Nigeria do not reckon with it. Its cheaper and more flexible considering my type of job and where i work. Please your objective analysis and advice is highly needed.
Re: A Case For MBA At Open University (NOUN) by MonitorinSpirit(m): 3:35pm On Jun 22, 2017
olajideportha:
Please fellow NL, I am on the verge of registering for MBA at NOUN, but today a senior colleague told me its not recognised as such for career advancement and that organizations in Nigeria do not reckon with it. Its cheaper and more flexible considering my type of job and where i work. Please your objective analysis and advice is highly needed.

You can do it but please don't hope to get a good job with it. people wey go normal school never see work, talkless of you wey wan get degree through Bluetooth.
Re: A Case For MBA At Open University (NOUN) by ol2012: 3:59pm On Jun 22, 2017
olajideportha:

NOUN MBA is one of the courses in NOUN that currently has NUC full(not interim) accreditation.
I do not really understand what your senior colleague mean by "it's not recognised as such for career advancement and organizations in Nigeria do not reckon with it".

Perhaps he/she meant organizations in other countries reckon more with it than Nigerian organizations.

NOUN is a federal University and is listed in most sites with a list of Nigerian universities
Re: A Case For MBA At Open University (NOUN) by AnaCheks(m): 4:18pm On Jun 22, 2017
I was scared away with such comments like it's a waste of money..... It's not recognized. I'm planning to go for Msc information and Technology

1 Like

Re: A Case For MBA At Open University (NOUN) by olajideportha(m): 8:32pm On Jun 22, 2017
Na waooo. With all these conflicting stories wetin man pikin wan do now.

(1) (Reply)

Make Over N3000 Daily, Selling Snacks To Schools And Shops In Your Area / How You Make More Than 100k In A Month doing This Legal Business In 2018 / Competence, Attitudinal & Customer Service Orientation For Drivers & Dispatch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.