Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,321 members, 7,867,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 06:00 AM

“I Paid My Own Bride Price” – Tonto Dikeh Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Paid My Own Bride Price” – Tonto Dikeh Reveals (298 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Reveals Some Friends In Our Lives (Photo) / Sandra Iheuwa: MC Galaxy Paid My N4m Ubi Franklin Debt / Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Paid My Own Bride Price” – Tonto Dikeh Reveals by Ghidihawn: 4:00pm On Jun 22, 2017
Tonto Dikeh reveals that she was the one who paid her own bride price for her marriage.

This new price of juicy gist was discovered from a leaked chat between Tonto Dikeh and her Mother-in-law.
“Thinking back and after talking to Bimbo Coker, it’s safe to say you are in on Kunle’s fraud and dirty lifestyle Flew your son, clothed him, gave him pocket money, helped him with every sweat in my body, you watched your son dupe me for all my hard earned money. She went on to reveal even his ex-wife paid for her own wedding. “You disappoint me even Bimbo Coker paid for her own wedding and bride price. Is this a curse?“

See screenshots below:

https://www.hawnsgist.com/2017/06/i-paid-my-own-bride-price-tonto-dikeh-reveals.html

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Over One Thousand Instagram Followers / What Is Killing The Nigeria Pageant Industry By Dominic Barcity / ‘tiwa Savage Is The Only Female Artiste Celebrated In Nigeria’ – Bonang

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.