Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,536 members, 7,837,063 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

A Very Educative Blog By An 18 Year Old - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / A Very Educative Blog By An 18 Year Old (393 Views)

18 Year Old Indian Girl Got Married To A Dog / 18-year-old Orphan Emerges Winner Of Lagos Got Talent Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Very Educative Blog By An 18 Year Old by Nyimane: 5:25pm On Jun 22, 2017
My name is Nyimeate Obari, your average Nigerian boy. Skinny, mischievous, bold and a voracious reader (maybe that isn't a general norm). I have decided to spend the rest of my days (while studying law in the University of Lagos) to pursue a project of maintaining a Cultural Blog for my country.
I have set out to meet the ignored masses of my country and look for solutions to each problem my country has faced since the 'independence'. I hope to attract readers from all over Africa because I would love to feature non-Nigerian posts from time to time (if you have any post contact me on nyimeate.p@gmail.com). Take a look at the blog, leave your reviews and follow. This is my way of helping Africa and you can be part of it. obarian..com

(1) (Reply)

On The Issue Of Olubadan:why You Should Not Listening To Adeola Oloko / south African Apartheid Hurts Me More Than Slavery / Are You Killing Your Native Language?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.