Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,179 members, 7,860,235 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:11 AM

Here’s Everything The 8th Senate Has Achieved (watch!) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Here’s Everything The 8th Senate Has Achieved (watch!) (258 Views)

Senate Confirms Four Commissioners For NCC Rejected By Saraki-led 8th Senate / 8th Senate Valedictory: Number Of Bills Passed By Each Senate / Senators Of The 8th Senate Will Be Re-elected And Returned – Ekweremadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here’s Everything The 8th Senate Has Achieved (watch!) by ridbay2(m): 6:02pm On Jun 22, 2017

Senator Gbenga Ashafa representing Lagos East Senatorial district in the upper chamber of the National Assembly is apparently still in a celebratory mood as he speaks on the milestones achieved by the Eighth Senate in the last two years.

A major part of Sen Ashafa’s speech was dedicated to singing the praises of senate president Bukola Saraki and we learn that the historical success of the senate hinges largely on the relentlessness of “driver and headmaster” Saraki who looks out for all the members of the House and ensures all set goals are achieved.

May not be what we hoped to hear from the Senator but watch all the same:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ak-jty9u6M

CLICK HERE FOR MORE NEWS UPDATE | YNAIJA
Re: Here’s Everything The 8th Senate Has Achieved (watch!) by elderhimself(m): 6:27pm On Jun 22, 2017
I dont like to watch...... I prefer reading.

1 Like

Re: Here’s Everything The 8th Senate Has Achieved (watch!) by Unimaginable123: 6:48pm On Jun 22, 2017
elderhimself:
I dont like to watch...... I prefer reading.
me too

(1) (Reply)

Reaction To Osinbajo Meeting With Governors / Prison Congestion As Ingredient For Human Rights Violation / None Of Yo-be…yo-bizness, Senator In Sex Video Speaks!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.