Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,090 members, 7,863,811 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:01 AM

Peter Okoye's Wife, Lola Omotayo Shares A Stunning Throwback Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye's Wife, Lola Omotayo Shares A Stunning Throwback Photo (635 Views)

Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff / Peter Okoye's Wife, Lola Omotayo Shares Vacational Photo With Their Kids / Tania Omotayo Shares Her Traditional Wedding Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Peter Okoye's Wife, Lola Omotayo Shares A Stunning Throwback Photo by jenerousy(m): 6:40pm On Jun 22, 2017
Lola Omotayo, wife of Psquare's Peter Okoye, pictured during her university days. In a post on IG this afternoon, she reflected on the throwback photo, writing;

"#tbt many many years ago when skinny wasn't considered sexy and I was called a toothpick...when full eyebrows were in as it is now but we have to pencil them in cause they stopped growing due to all the shaping and reshaping as we followed the trend. Growth and maturity sometimes kills our genetic inner beauty; that which makes us unique. Our life experience sometimes kills our innocence, but notwithstanding, we must continue to soldier on. We are all unique with or without our flaws. God created just one of me and one of you. So with that being said, I embrace the me of today and so should you. #circamanyyearsago #lollipop #unidays. #bighair #boldlips #thankful #tbt"

[img]https://3.bp..com/-pkjV_MHBbUc/WUu8Pg_vH7I/AAAAAAAMrpk/6O6ZVqtuvvAgHDCyUbcI5YtqrJGa8X6XQCLcBGAs/s1600/unnamed.jpg[/img]

More @>>> http://trendinghelm..com/2017/06/peter-okoyes-wife-lola-omotayo-shares.html

Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Peter Okoye's Wife, Lola Omotayo Shares A Stunning Throwback Photo by Rapoo(m): 6:54pm On Jun 22, 2017
the lady fine gan, but I keep wondering why celebrities no dey marry ugly girls, and dats why I came to as conclusion dat celebrities don't marry for love, they marry for beauty. if u fine for face and body then u are good to go, and dats why 80% of their marriages fail.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: D’banj’s “king Don Come” Exclusive Listening Party / Tekno Speak About Wizkid And Davido Beef (WATCH) / Nollywood Actress, Toyin Adegbola Welcomes Grandson (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.