Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Pls Help Me Oooooooooooooooooo - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Help Me Oooooooooooooooooo (799 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me Oooooooooooooooooo by duro: 6:11am On Feb 03, 2007
pls can somebody rescue me.pls i had an offer with union bank of nigeria and i don't know whether to take it or not. actually it is a first generation bank and i don't know whether it will affect me in case i want to change to one of these new generation banks. i mean in terms of building my career with them because of the difference in banking culture of the first generation banks with the third generation bank. Will it be easy for me to cross from union bank to any of the new generation banks whenever the opportunity arise?
Re: Pls Help Me Oooooooooooooooooo by GHANDEL: 11:19am On Feb 03, 2007
I doudbt it having any effect on you dear. You are on the right pedestran. Moreover the organisation is about to do some reshuffling in the bank. Most likely face out the old staff members.
Re: Pls Help Me Oooooooooooooooooo by niyooo(m): 8:40pm On Feb 03, 2007
@ topic,

Please accept the offer, it will not affect you negatively in anyway. But the thing is that you should continue searching for a better one as if you don't have a job yet. Don't rest on your oars. And i believe it will give you confidence when going for other interviews 'cos it might also be a minus if you aren't working anywhere when you go for interviews and you will not view other interviews you go for as a do or die thing and this will help you to be relaxed during such interviews.

Good luck bro.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help / Enhance Your Chances Of Getting A Job: Get Certified! / Health Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.