Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,848 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

The Future Of Mobile Phones In The Restaurant And Bar Industry In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Future Of Mobile Phones In The Restaurant And Bar Industry In Nigeria (659 Views)

Kaduna State Set To Unlock The Future Of Work With Click-on Kaduna Workshop / Manager For A Lounge And Bar In Benin City / Accounting Applications In The Restaurant And Bar Industry (hospitality) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Future Of Mobile Phones In The Restaurant And Bar Industry In Nigeria by tolsee(m): 7:39pm On Jun 22, 2017
I recently read an article written by the current CEO of Mercedes Benz. He stated that any business that cannot be managed using a smartphone will not be sustainable in the 21st Century! Do you know that some restaurants in Nigeria use mobile phones to take orders from customers? the use of paper dockets is gradually being faced out. And guess what, many Nigerian youth working in Hospitality have no clue how this works. I have seen restaurant and bar managers who earn up to 100k monthly that have never used a point of sale application. Guess what, they have smart phones and access to the internet. This industry is growing rapidly, some bar managers make up to 400k monthly. True fact!

Not everyone can make money from blogging, some of us can make a career from the hospitality industry, learn the ropes from being a waiter (25k monthly) and in less than a year we can be earning up to 100k. How much do you pay for all those training programs that get you nowhere? Some people pay as much as 40k and in the end they cannot find jobs. Why don't you look for a restaurant or bar that uses some of these applications, start from being a waiter, use your money to pay for transport and get free on the job training while you earn about 25k monthly. See where you will find yourself in 12 months.

Heed to my advice and thank me in 6months. Best of Luck!

Re: The Future Of Mobile Phones In The Restaurant And Bar Industry In Nigeria by tolsee(m): 7:49pm On Jun 22, 2017
There are some restaurants and bars in places you will not imagine that use these applications. You don't need to go to upscale bars to see them use it. Places in Magodo, Ajah, Ilupeju, even cities like Abeokuta, Calabar, Asaba, are using these applications. What does that tell you?
Re: The Future Of Mobile Phones In The Restaurant And Bar Industry In Nigeria by much30: 3:07pm On May 07, 2018
Good afternoon sir, I have been going through your write ups and I wish to learn more from you. please sir can you list the restaurants and bars that use mobile phones for placing orders in Asaba and Anambra. I wish to visit them. thanks

(1) (Reply)

Synapse Services Fresh Job Recruitment ----------13 Positions / Vacancy For Entry-level Direct Sales Executive Banks – Workforce Group (30 Posi / Navy Releases List Of Successful Candidates For Direct Short Service Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.