Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,711 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

The Woman Who Won A Gold Medal For Partaking In The Nigeria Prison Sports Fest - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Woman Who Won A Gold Medal For Partaking In The Nigeria Prison Sports Fest (288 Views)

Throwback Picture Of 1973 All-african Games Gold Medal Winning Team With Gowon / Usain Bolt Stripped Off Olympic Gold Medal / Nigerian Footballer To Trade His Olympic Bronze Medal For Club Starting Shirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Woman Who Won A Gold Medal For Partaking In The Nigeria Prison Sports Fest by judchuks20(m): 7:54pm On Jun 22, 2017
BREAKING Today I was awarded a gold medal in the Nigerian Prison Sports festival which lasted 3 weeks the week I left. Medal day was today at 10am. I was in court. YES I enjoyed prison! It is not the best place. My complainant cannot break me. I made the best out of a bad situation. I can even make doughnuts and egg buns too. Wardress Sylva taught me. You can also learn hairdressing and sewing. Most of the females are not interested, just a few. Ijeoma is on death row and she made the dress I wore on my exit and the one I wore at the news conference. These services were FREE. I also did medication counseling free for inmates as a pharmacist. My 81days was not to “correct or rehabilitate” me. I was awaiting trial. Nigeria does not have city jails so we are mixed with convicts. They wear blue, we wear green. That is why I call everyone that called me ex-convict an illiterate. I have not been convicted of a crime yet. Take corrections and improve your knowledge of the English language. It was a rousing welcome for me as prison staff have never seen me with makeup and traditional clothing. They said I looked good. Even lawyers in court were all talking. Thank you Mr. Chibuike the sports director awarding me the medal. I am now in the history books of Nigeria.

https://play.medianet.info/2017/06/22/the-woman-who-won-a-gold-medal-for-partaking-in-the-nigeria-prison-sports-festival/

(1) (Reply)

Hitzfeld: Gotze One Of Germany´s Greatest Ever / Tottenham Sign Ajax Defender 'davinson Sanchez' On A Six-year Deal / Highlight Inter Vs Fiorentina 3:0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.