Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Work From Home. Turn Cosmetics Into Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Work From Home. Turn Cosmetics Into Money (369 Views)

Simple Steps To Setup A Profitable Work From Home Business / Turn Cosmetics Into Money.. Decide What You Earn In 2017 / Turn Cosmetics Into Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Work From Home. Turn Cosmetics Into Money by OriflameSharon: 8:49pm On Jun 22, 2017
DISTRIBUTORS WANTED!

Become a BEAUTY ENTREPRENEUR in just few hours with as little as N2,990.

Oriflame just paid me my first salary in less than one month of becoming a consultant.
Who said there is no job in Nigeria, Oriflame is giving you a lifetime job opportunity.
Who said Oriflame is only for the jobless, because i am a full time business lady.
Who said Oriflame is just for the poor, make I burst your brain, i have over 5 workers that I pay monthly, so is such person poor?
Who said Oriflame is only for the rich, but you can recharge and buy data which is equivalent of what you need to join.
Who said Oriflame is only for the uneducated ones, i am a graduate of Industrial chemistry, my younger sis who is in Oriflame too is a lawyer and has her own law firm, so many other professionals in Oriflame.
Who said Oriflame is only for the educated ones, this is one job that doesn't require your academic credentials to be a part of them.
Who said Oriflame is only for the very matured and married people, well the face of Oriflame Nigeria is jus about 22 years and earns not less than 450,000 monthly .
Who said Oriflame is very stressful, go and ask a banker what such word means ,tell me a company that allows you work at your convenience and even at the comfort of your home if not Oriflame.
Who said Oriflame is not the best company ,tell me which company or job that will increase your salary by 70% in less than a year .
Stop doubting, stop procrastinating, stop assuming, stop the fear.Take a step today,come join me let's make this money,look good and have fun.

With Oriflame
- Earn 250,000 and above monthly.
- Get your goods @ 30% discount as
soon as you JOIN.
- start with low capital of 12,000 or
above.
- Enjoy All expense paid Trip.
- Enjoy organic beauty products.
- Enjoy cash award aside your monthly
salary.
- You can register from any location in
Nigeria location is not a barrier.

To join, comment below or simply text your name, location and email address or WhatsApp 08143163605

(1) (Reply)

Workshop On Organizational Management And Productivity / What You Ever Need Is / How Nigerians Make Huge Income Online With Zero Capital – Quick Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.