Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,125 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Wizkid Ft Major Lazer – "Naughty Ride" (audio) - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wizkid Ft Major Lazer – "Naughty Ride" (audio) (14581 Views)

Download MP3 : Major Lazer Ft. Kizz Daniel & Kranium – Loyal / Download Mp3: Cashmere Cat - Miss You Ft. Major Lazer & Tory Lanez (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Ft Major Lazer – "Naughty Ride" (audio) by lenghtinny(m): 1:32pm On Jun 23, 2017
jworos:
Bros tell me you're joking... Have you heard him sing in any of his songs??
Have you heard David Guetta sing in any of his song also?
True....
What about Calvin Harris... He sings sometimes.
Re: Wizkid Ft Major Lazer – "Naughty Ride" (audio) by toplad97: 1:32pm On Jun 23, 2017
TRAY2:
And I waited to hear Major Lazer's part of the song...all to no avail, wasted my mb, MOD did u listen before pushing it to FP? Mtcheew

Bros. Major Lazer is a group of djs and producers including Diplo. They don't sing, they make beats. Learn before coming here to troll.
Re: Wizkid Ft Major Lazer – "Naughty Ride" (audio) by Abagworo(m): 2:26pm On Jun 23, 2017
Wizkid has fallen off. He should retrace his steps ASAP lest he goes the way of D'banj. Davido realized he needed to give Nigeria to the world and not the world to Nigeria. I hope and pray Wizkid adjusts on time

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Ft Major Lazer – "Naughty Ride" (audio) by timibare(m): 2:30pm On Jun 23, 2017
NBC should jes ban wizkid for wasting Nigerians MB this days
Re: Wizkid Ft Major Lazer – "Naughty Ride" (audio) by sunshineV(f): 2:43pm On Jun 23, 2017
kozmicity:

Breaking grounds in uncharted territory,but forgetting where he came from...If he doesn't reconsider this his international musical stlye...

His career will die like D'banj own oo...iyaff said my own

Considered where he came from? He's still speaking pidgin, he mentioned a girl called sade, a Yoruba girl name. What else u want but I get ba small doctor song dey rock 4ur side. I just dey watch

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Ft Major Lazer – "Naughty Ride" (audio) by kozmicity: 4:06pm On Jun 23, 2017
sunshineV:

Considered where he came from? He's still speaking pidgin, he mentioned a girl called sade, a Yoruba girl name. What else u want but I get ba small doctor song dey rock 4ur side. I just dey watch

I don't have problem with the way he sings.
My problem with him is why will he and a foreign musician collaborate on a song but wait let the video come out...Either you see only wizkid or only the other musician...

Read between the lines...they're ashamed to be seen with him..
(no bashing oo,,jhus my opinion angry )
Re: Wizkid Ft Major Lazer – "Naughty Ride" (audio) by kozmicity: 4:12pm On Jun 23, 2017
absool:
Sir davido came back after he dropped his international EP and it flopped internationally let's just allow wiz to do drop his first b4 we judge
Agreed...but,until I see him in a video with the foreign musician...i won't stop critisizing him
Re: Wizkid Ft Major Lazer – "Naughty Ride" (audio) by jworos(m): 6:02pm On Jun 23, 2017
lenghtinny:

True....
What about Calvin Harris... He sings sometimes.
They're DJ's you only hear them once in a while.
Re: Wizkid Ft Major Lazer – "Naughty Ride" (audio) by olusledge: 6:20pm On Jun 23, 2017
ta4ba3:
Hit like if you don't know major lazer
am sure you have heard ..watch out for this . even Pepsi use d song do advert..Messi raise Pepsi can for d video ..major lazar is popular man
Re: Wizkid Ft Major Lazer – "Naughty Ride" (audio) by lovelyronke20(f): 6:35pm On Jun 23, 2017
Ufranklin92:
Wtf,rubbish,4mb wasted

Don't you like the song ni? lol

Latest Music and TV Shows
Re: Wizkid Ft Major Lazer – "Naughty Ride" (audio) by Ufranklin92(m): 7:03pm On Jun 23, 2017
lovelyronke20:

Don't you like the song ni? lol

Latest Music and TV Shows

which kind song be that
Re: Wizkid Ft Major Lazer – "Naughty Ride" (audio) by absool(m): 7:06pm On Jun 23, 2017
kozmicity:

Agreed...but,until I see him in a video with the foreign musician...i won't stop critisizing him
okay
Re: Wizkid Ft Major Lazer – "Naughty Ride" (audio) by sunshineV(f): 3:20am On Jun 24, 2017
kozmicity:

I don't have problem with the way he sings.
My problem with him is why will he and a foreign musician collaborate on a song but wait let the video come out...Either you see only wizkid or only the other musician...

Read between the lines...they're ashamed to be seen with him..
(no bashing oo,,jhus my opinion angry )
Ashamed to be seen with him? Jeez guy why?
Re: Wizkid Ft Major Lazer – "Naughty Ride" (audio) by kozmicity: 3:43pm On Jun 24, 2017
sunshineV:

You got a better assumtion??
Re: Wizkid Ft Major Lazer – "Naughty Ride" (audio) by kozmicity: 10:59pm On Jun 25, 2017
sunshineV:

Jhus my opinion bro
Re: Wizkid Ft Major Lazer – "Naughty Ride" (audio) by PETUK(m): 11:47am On Oct 25, 2017
lenghtinny:

Listen to Particula bro...
Nice jam unlike this bicycle ride of a song
you quote him on June 23, and I just found out about the song 2 weeks ago, you can't compare Particula to Run Up Particula is way better than Run Up

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido's Performance At BET Awards 2023 (Video) / Music: Patoranking – Bora Ft. Olamide / Video: Kcee - Limpopo [download]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.