Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Unmasking Mambilla Militia. Gruesome Pixs - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unmasking Mambilla Militia. Gruesome Pixs (3735 Views)

Fulani Man Killed By Mambilla Militia, Corpse Buried In Bush. Graphic Pics / Fulanis Killed By Mambilla Militia In Taraba Attack (Graphic Photos) / Mambilla Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill & Injure Many (Graphic Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unmasking Mambilla Militia. Gruesome Pixs by NafeesaAA(f): 5:28am On Jun 23, 2017
Unmasking Mambilla Militia, who massacre Fulani people at Mambilla Plateau Taraba State

The Militia real name is Sylvanus Tuteh aka( Papilo Ndarup) but cleverly Changed his facebook page name from Papilo Ndarup to Njikolo Magadama this evening in order to hide his identity.

The militia in his facebook posting confessed to have killed 27 People and Promised to kill more.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Unmasking Mambilla Militia. Gruesome Pixs by etzskillz(m): 5:31am On Jun 23, 2017
typical local boy, DSS shud get im arrested
Re: Unmasking Mambilla Militia. Gruesome Pixs by NafeesaAA(f): 5:31am On Jun 23, 2017
"But it's not just the avoidable deaths that haunt me now, it's the consequences of what the militia has done, taking the law into their hands by drawing the battle line with blood."

Re: Unmasking Mambilla Militia. Gruesome Pixs by NafeesaAA(f): 5:33am On Jun 23, 2017
It started like this all, in Plateau, Benue and Kaduna States: Some innocent Fulani Herdsmen, including women and children will be killed in their tens and hundreds and both the government and the media will give deaf ears, and then reprisals, reprisals and counter reprisals. God forbid!

When are we going to learn and stop this nonsense?
About 300 Fulani people were killed in Kuru, Plateau State, and that was how the state got enmeshed in reprisals and counter reprisals for years.

Similar thing happened in Agatu of Benue State. Government should act and compensate all those that lost in this crisis and bring the perpetrators to justice.
May God bring peace in Nigeria.
#JusiceForFulanisInTaraba.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unmasking Mambilla Militia. Gruesome Pixs by NafeesaAA(f): 5:35am On Jun 23, 2017
Crisis: some of the survivors of the brutal massacre by militiamen are left on upon air with no roofs on their heads, all houses looted off & burn down to ashes by the militiamen

Re: Unmasking Mambilla Militia. Gruesome Pixs by sarrki(m): 5:35am On Jun 23, 2017
Anyone that kills by the sword will definitely die by the sword

Rip to the dead one
Re: Unmasking Mambilla Militia. Gruesome Pixs by seanet02: 5:37am On Jun 23, 2017
Too bad.
Unfortunately it is only the innocent that suffers the consequences of the barbaric and inhumane murders commited by Fulani herdsmen in the past

2 Likes

Re: Unmasking Mambilla Militia. Gruesome Pixs by chukwui(m): 5:38am On Jun 23, 2017
Evil people everywhere
Re: Unmasking Mambilla Militia. Gruesome Pixs by NafeesaAA(f): 5:39am On Jun 23, 2017
The media silence on the killings of the Fulanis in Taraba clearly shows it doesn't matter who dies, as long as it isn't herdsman that kills.

Re: Unmasking Mambilla Militia. Gruesome Pixs by Rexsul: 5:39am On Jun 23, 2017
Hmmmmm angry
Re: Unmasking Mambilla Militia. Gruesome Pixs by dustmalik: 5:43am On Jun 23, 2017
The silence from the media is appalling.

1 Like

Re: Unmasking Mambilla Militia. Gruesome Pixs by Ajewealth123(m): 5:43am On Jun 23, 2017
What can I say?
Since the government has turned blind eyes and deaf ears to all the fulani's atrocities,
Feeding their cows in people's farm
Raping older women
Grazing In school premises
Disturbing school sessions
Kidnapping
Obtaining by false pretense
And the Fg turned a blind eye to all these,
So I believe others too will think they have the monopoly to do whatever they want and go scot free.

I still say this,
Northern people needs real orientation and they should forced to go to school.
Only the elites goes to school and they used the others as tools to perpetrate evil.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unmasking Mambilla Militia. Gruesome Pixs by NafeesaAA(f): 5:43am On Jun 23, 2017
Some people are so dump that they slaughter the children of those who have a cultural and natural certificate of revenge.

Re: Unmasking Mambilla Militia. Gruesome Pixs by sarrki(m): 5:46am On Jun 23, 2017
NafeesaAA:
Some people are so dump that they slaughter the children of those who have a cultural and natural certificate of revenge.

A typical Fulani will never forgive

Generation yet unborn will continue from where the father stops
Re: Unmasking Mambilla Militia. Gruesome Pixs by tydi(m): 5:46am On Jun 23, 2017
Genesis 6 vs 6.... “And the LORD was sorry that He had made man on the earth, and He was grieved in His heart
may them know no peace!
Re: Unmasking Mambilla Militia. Gruesome Pixs by NafeesaAA(f): 5:47am On Jun 23, 2017
Why the media silence Even those people resonating the vuvuzela of violence and secession are quiet. If there should be reprisals now, they will resume their biased reportage and activism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unmasking Mambilla Militia. Gruesome Pixs by NafeesaAA(f): 5:49am On Jun 23, 2017
Militia trying yo conceal his identity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unmasking Mambilla Militia. Gruesome Pixs by MediumStout(m): 5:51am On Jun 23, 2017
shocked
Re: Unmasking Mambilla Militia. Gruesome Pixs by cowardafonja: 5:51am On Jun 23, 2017
Op could you stop this?
There is absolutely no gain in instigating violence.
Just let the sleeping dog lie. if there are frail nerves, time will heal them.

1 Like

Re: Unmasking Mambilla Militia. Gruesome Pixs by 7footre(m): 5:52am On Jun 23, 2017
Having mixed feelings actually...
Sorry on the 1 side for the Fulanis but then when you remember the many atrocities that other Fulanis have committed in countless locations, you feel this is some sort of retribution.....

Well RIP to d dead, I guess we are all human and all bleed blood. Make Fulani too reduce their killings abeg

4 Likes

Re: Unmasking Mambilla Militia. Gruesome Pixs by raker300: 5:52am On Jun 23, 2017
Dude, why are you including pictures of cows?

You need to sort your priorities man

3 Likes

Re: Unmasking Mambilla Militia. Gruesome Pixs by raker300: 5:54am On Jun 23, 2017
Op, the media is still preoccupied with the pandemonium you and your Fulani men have caused with the eviction notice

1 Like

Re: Unmasking Mambilla Militia. Gruesome Pixs by Me77: 5:56am On Jun 23, 2017
Terrible sad But how can any Tribe harm the Fulanis The real Fulani's I know are primitive Savages, they're destructive and kill for fun. I served in katsina state, so I have first hand knowledge of what these people are capable of.
I hope this is not a ploy to start their unruly senseless attacks on innocent communities/farmers .
Re: Unmasking Mambilla Militia. Gruesome Pixs by azimibraun: 5:57am On Jun 23, 2017
Danm!!!! Fulani's will rain hell on this one.. Everybody move to higher grounds. I repeat.. Fulani's will let lose all of Hell on this massacre.. What am I seeing?
Re: Unmasking Mambilla Militia. Gruesome Pixs by raker300: 5:57am On Jun 23, 2017
Where was the media and security when the Fulani went pillaging through nigerian villages killing in their numbers?

I hope you know that the "Fulani" are registered as a terrorist organization in the UN?

Now tell me why I should be bothered?

3 Likes

Re: Unmasking Mambilla Militia. Gruesome Pixs by sarrki(m): 5:59am On Jun 23, 2017
raker300:
Op, the media is still preoccupied with the pandemonium you and your Fulani men have caused with the eviction notice

Please always be guided that life is involved

We are all human first
Re: Unmasking Mambilla Militia. Gruesome Pixs by sarrki(m): 6:00am On Jun 23, 2017
raker300:
Where was the media and security when the Fulani went pillaging through nigerian villages killing in their numbers?

I hope you know that the "Fulani" are registered as a terrorist organization in the UN?

Now tell me why I should be bothered?

You should be bothered as a learned person
Re: Unmasking Mambilla Militia. Gruesome Pixs by EmeeNaka: 6:00am On Jun 23, 2017
Arewa Yoots should issue ultimatum
RIP to the deads

1 Like

Re: Unmasking Mambilla Militia. Gruesome Pixs by EmeeNaka: 6:02am On Jun 23, 2017
It's a pity that Fulani people don't like to die but like to butcher people everywhere they go.

2 Likes

Re: Unmasking Mambilla Militia. Gruesome Pixs by Nwodosis(m): 6:06am On Jun 23, 2017
raker300:
Dude, why are you including pictures of cows?

You need to sort your priorities man
They see cows as humans! The images of those cows just increased my appetite for suya my dear.

1 Like

Re: Unmasking Mambilla Militia. Gruesome Pixs by EmeeNaka: 6:11am On Jun 23, 2017
azimibraun:
Danm!!!! Fulani's will rain hell on this one.. Everybody move to higher grounds. I repeat.. Fulani's will let lose all of Hell on this massacre.. What am I seeing?
don't deceive yourself. This is a different case. Fulani has a settlement there, its not like Benue, Enugu or Oyo,where they kill and run. That place is there hiding place,so if they retaliate,then,more danger may occur.
Nigeria security forces should search all Fulani man's house and make sure they're not planning reprisal,which will fuel further killing.
Government should also set up a Truth and Justice Commission to unravel the cause and punish those who has committed this heinous crime. Nigeria govt has tolerated injustices so much that people now settle any slightest problem with bloodshed.

1 Like

Re: Unmasking Mambilla Militia. Gruesome Pixs by Udodasco1(m): 6:32am On Jun 23, 2017
sarrki:

Please always be guided that life is involved

We are all human first
but u will call army to kill innocent IPOB protesters. Daluu.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

They behead him use axe tear his forehead - Blackaxe vs Eiye in Lagos PHOTOS / Photos: Yahoo Boys Performing Rituals At World Bank Owerri, Imo State / GRAPHIC VIDEO: Lady Gets Killed After Getting Involved In Gang Affairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.