Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Latest Photo Of Pregnant Serena Williams. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Latest Photo Of Pregnant Serena Williams. (1864 Views)

Serena Williams Gave Birth / See President Buhari's Latest Photo In London / Julius Agwu’s Latest Photo Leaves Fans In Shock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Latest Photo Of Pregnant Serena Williams. by uneeking(m): 6:55am On Jun 23, 2017
I am sure most us know Serena Williams, the Tennis Diva from the United States of America. I am also sure that we all know how athletic she looks normally. Then, some of us have seen her in her early pregnant stage. The question now is does anyone know how she now looks in the advanced stage of her pregnancy? Is she still looking cute and athletic or not?

Yeah, we guessed many of her fans will surely like to see the latest photos of the pregnant tennis diva, Serena Williams and so we dutifully went “snooping around”. The result?

Well we are happy to let you know that we successfully failed to disappoint our teeming friends and fans of our Celeb friend, Serena Williams as we present to you her very latest “Prego Photo” right here and now as we bring you a “selfie” of the diva.

See the Photos here; http://uneekomunikations.com/wp/uneekomunikations-latest-photo-of-pregnant-serena-williams/

Re: Latest Photo Of Pregnant Serena Williams. by UwaBuPawPaw: 7:00am On Jun 23, 2017
It will be cool to see this woman naked...This is d kinda nude body that can make my Mandingo hardest.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Fame Igwe / White House Needs Emergency Funds To Tackle Hurricane Harvey / ECOWAS Recruitment | Application Guide And Requirement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.