Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

*i Need Ur Answer Bible Scholars* - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / *i Need Ur Answer Bible Scholars* (654 Views)

Bible Scholars Should Help Me Out With This Teachings. PLEASE. / Answer Bible Questions,other General Questions And Earn Money / Hello Friends Can Someone Help Me Out I Need Ur Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*i Need Ur Answer Bible Scholars* by solablings(f): 7:41am On Jun 23, 2017
*I NEED UR ANSWER PLEASE*

*Question:*
When Adam n Eve gave birth to Cain n Abel, as at that time there were only 4 people on earth i.e (Adam, Eve, Cain, Abel). bible said, Cain killed Abel n was cursed by God, leaving only 3 people on earth i.e (Adam, Eve, Cain). But according to d bible, Cain traveled to a town called Nod and married n gave birth to children with her. My question is, which other human did Cain marry?

*please I need your answer.*BIBLE SCHOLARS.
Re: *i Need Ur Answer Bible Scholars* by ipobarecriminals: 7:50am On Jun 23, 2017
wait till Sunday for ansa
Re: *i Need Ur Answer Bible Scholars* by CatfishBilly: 7:54am On Jun 23, 2017
Let the mental gymnastics begin!!!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: *i Need Ur Answer Bible Scholars* by dnoable08: 8:01am On Jun 23, 2017
Well I'm not a Bible scholar, but that year wey we dey frequent Sunday school we were made to understand that Adam and Eve also had a daughter. After cain killed Abel and was chased away, he married his sister.

The baba Na bad guy

1 Like

Re: *i Need Ur Answer Bible Scholars* by Hier(m): 9:09am On Jun 23, 2017
CatfishBilly:
Let the mental gymnastics begin!!!!!! grin grin grin grin

chill bro, grin the man above has answered the question

To further clear unnecessary doubts,

Ge 5:4 And the days of Adam after he had begotten Seth were eight hundred years: and he begat sons and daughters:

Cain marry one of those
Re: *i Need Ur Answer Bible Scholars* by Hier(m): 9:22am On Jun 23, 2017
In the absence of no further argument, debate, imagination and every high thing(2 corin10:5), I hereby declare this case closed. Court!!!!!!!!!

cc Luvmijeje, Godsmopol, Mzlady38, Enshy Jesus is Lord
Re: *i Need Ur Answer Bible Scholars* by luvmijeje(f): 9:47am On Jun 23, 2017
Beautiful question. Genesis 4:15 says

15 And the Lord said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the Lord set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him.

Emphasis on whosoever slayeth. Who are the people God's refering to? At this point the only people that should be on earth are Adam and Eve.

The answer to the mystery can be found in Genesis 1:27-28
27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them.

28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

Emphasis on the word Them.

Gen 3:23 says

23 Therefore the Lord God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken.

Now the question is Where was Adam taken from? The answer can be found in Genesis 2:8 emphasis on Eastward
8 And the Lord God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed.

So where did Cain went to when God laid a curse on him Gen 4:16 emphasis again on east
16 And Cain went out from the presence of the Lord, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden.

To buttress my point Gen 5:2

2 He created them male and female and blessed them and called them Mankind in the day they were created.

Emphasis on the word them.
Re: *i Need Ur Answer Bible Scholars* by luvmijeje(f): 9:49am On Jun 23, 2017
Hier:
In the absence of no further argument, debate, imagination and every high thing(2 corin10:5), I hereby declare this case closed. Court!!!!!!!!!

cc Luvmijeje, Godsmopol, Mzlady38, Enshy Jesus is Lord
I no deh carry last when it comes to things of God.

1 Like

Re: *i Need Ur Answer Bible Scholars* by petra1(m): 3:39pm On Jun 23, 2017
solablings:

When Adam n Eve gave birth to Cain n Abel, as at that time there were only 4 people on earth i.e (Adam, Eve, Cain, Abel). bible said, Cain killed Abel n was cursed by God, leaving only 3 people on earth i.e (Adam, Eve, Cain). But according to d bible, Cain traveled to a town called Nod and married n gave birth to children with her. My question is, which other human did Cain marry?

Firstly it wasn't only 4 people left after Cain died .

Adam and Eve had other children male and female . The Bible doesn't document female records only male .

Genesis 5:3
3 And Adam lived an hundred and thirty years, and begat a son in his own likeness, after his image; and called his name Seth

Kain is believed to have married one of the females . You know that those days incest wasn't a sin
Re: *i Need Ur Answer Bible Scholars* by solablings(f): 12:47pm On Jun 24, 2017
petra1:

Firstly it wasn't only 4 people left after Cain died .

Adam and Eve had other children male and female . The Bible doesn't document female records only male .

Genesis 5:3
3 And Adam lived an hundred and thirty years, and begat a son in his own likeness, after his image; and called his name Seth

Kain is believed to have married one of the females . You know that those days incest wasn't a sin

Thanks for this piece.
I think more deliberations can still be carried out by Sunday.
Re: *i Need Ur Answer Bible Scholars* by solablings(f): 12:48pm On Jun 24, 2017
Thanks to you all that have contributed.
Re: *i Need Ur Answer Bible Scholars* by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 24, 2017
solablings:

Cain them have neighbours.

The Adam story as the only one on earth means the only one in Garden of Eden.

1 Like

Re: *i Need Ur Answer Bible Scholars* by wolesmile(m): 5:51pm On Jun 24, 2017
luvmijeje:
Beautiful question. Genesis 4:15 says

15 And the Lord said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the Lord set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him.

Emphasis on whosoever slayeth. Who are the people God's refering to? At this point the only people that should be on earth are Adam and Eve.

The answer to the mystery can be found in Genesis 1:27-28
27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them.

28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

Emphasis on the word Them.

Gen 3:23 says

23 Therefore the Lord God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken.

Now the question is Where was Adam taken from? The answer can be found in Genesis 2:8 emphasis on Eastward
8 And the Lord God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed.

So where did Cain went to when God laid a curse on him Gen 4:16 emphasis again on east
16 And Cain went out from the presence of the Lord, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden.

To buttress my point Gen 5:2

2 He created them male and female and blessed them and called them Mankind in the day they were created.

Emphasis on the word them.
So in essence, God created more than Adam and Eve when He created mankind
Re: *i Need Ur Answer Bible Scholars* by GoodMuyis(m): 6:44pm On Jun 24, 2017
This is a stupid question, a Google search would provide answer

1 Like

Re: *i Need Ur Answer Bible Scholars* by solablings(f): 11:34pm On Jun 24, 2017
GoodMuyis:
This is a stupid question, a Google search would provide answer
Really?
Re: *i Need Ur Answer Bible Scholars* by GoodMuyis(m): 12:45am On Jun 25, 2017
solablings:

Really?

Seriously read this https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_such_thing_as_a_stupid_question

this kind of question keep us in a circle

(1) (Reply)

Our African Native Doctors Are Using The "Wisdom And Knowledge" / Quran Is Not A Story Book!! / The Wood That Keeps The Fire Burning As A Christian.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.