Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,028 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

Who's Your Favourite Character From The NARUTO Series, And Why? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who's Your Favourite Character From The NARUTO Series, And Why? (3122 Views)

What's Your Favourite Movie So Far This Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who's Your Favourite Character From The NARUTO Series, And Why? by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 23, 2017
Good morning guys. I'm a lover of NARUTO and a fanatical fan of the entire franchise who finds zero fault with it and will damn you to hell or snipe your head off if you ever dare criticize or speak against it. grin I'll like to meet other fans of the series and have us share ideas and have fun, which I'm sure there must be some on this forum, if not many, to which end I'll like you to all come over here and share your thoughts on your favourite characters from the series and what you appreciate in them exactly.

So let me start by mentioning my obsession with Obito Uchiha who is, of course, my favourite character from the entire series. Beyond all the thrills, adventure, action and other mind-blowing features the series has to offer, I see NARUTO as the unfolding of an attempt to offer answers to a lingering question in form of philosophical battles and conflicts of ideologies. The world is portrayed as a hellhole of bloodshed, hatred, strife and war, with Kishimoto having the titular Character and his friends on one side, and the psychologically warped villians on the other, both sides having different answers to the same question, and taking the paths they believe in to implement the policies and set the framework in which their respective answers to the riddle apply; the question of peace. The question of a just and fair world. How to go about it? That's the perspective from which I view the series. And Obito's answer, the Infinite Tsukuyomi, and his other warped and twisted ideologies about reality, which are the truth, no matter how distasteful, are what make him stand out among the rest. His solution is Superior to Naruto's, and even though it was Madara who came up with it, I prefer to take Obito as the ultimate representation of that world view.

I liked Obito up till the moment he remained a villian, and I choose to seperate him from the "redeemed Obito" we were shown at the series' ultimate climax. Kishimoto ended the series without giving the answer to the questions raised , 'cause Naruto's solution is temporary and doesn't guarentee peace, while Obito's would have had he fulfilled the Moon Eye Project, and had it actually been that it was what he thought it to be ('cause the purpose of Kaguya's Infinite Tsukuyomi was an entirely different thing from what Obito and Madara thought). That's the reason for my interest in Obito.

So, who's your favourite character, and what do you find interesting in him or her? smiley
Re: Who's Your Favourite Character From The NARUTO Series, And Why? by x6blade(m): 8:44am On Jun 23, 2017
Jiraya was my favourite character, such a strong but playful character , but no one comes near naruto strongest character by a mile I dunno why people think sasuke is his match
Re: Who's Your Favourite Character From The NARUTO Series, And Why? by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 23, 2017
x6blade:
Jiraya was my favourite character, such a strong but playful character , but no one comes near naruto strongest character by a mile I dunno why people think sasuke is his match
Jiraiya was indeed a gallant shinobi, but his ideals were naive and unrealistic. I acknowledge him as a great sage nonetheless.

As for Naruto, is there any reason you think Sasuke isn't his match? Cause to me they're equals.
Re: Who's Your Favourite Character From The NARUTO Series, And Why? by x6blade(m): 9:20am On Jun 23, 2017
Tearless:
Jiraiya was indeed a gallant shinobi, but his ideals were naive and unrealistic. I acknowledge him as a great sage nonetheless.

As for Naruto, is there any reason you think Sasuke isn't is match? Cause to me they're equals.
they are not naruto fought using only half of kurama while sasuke fought using a full body susano powered by six path reningan and the chakra of all the tailed beast, and naruto still kept up with him ,narutos 3headed kurama (buddah) statue countered sasuke strongest attack (indras arrow ) and mind you he was only able to do it because he absorbed all the tailed beast (which he might not be able to do again) , imagine they fight again ,naruto has yin and yang kurama , little chakra from all the tailed beast ,the most perfect sage mode any shinobi has ever attained, he could spawn the 3 headed kurama fully absorbed with nature chakra,he is a kekei genkai Cause he possess chakra from all the tailed beast,and don't forget naruto is possibly the fastest shinobi presently ,he dodged Madaras light fang (which ia basically travelling at the speed of light) at point blank range ,he dodged susanos arrows which has been said are impossible to sense and dodge because of how fast it moves,narutos enormous chakra reserve, and unbelievable strength ,healing, cause now he has hashiramas DNA.as much as I like sasuke I think they made naruto way too powerful and they just had to carry sasuke along to make it seem fair cause of all his fans

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who's Your Favourite Character From The NARUTO Series, And Why? by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 23, 2017
x6blade:
they are not naruto fought using only half of kurama while sasuke fought using a full body susano powered by six path reningan and the chakra of all the tailed beast, and naruto still kept up with him ,narutos 3headed kurama (buddah) statue countered sasuke strongest attack (indras arrow ) and mind you he was only able to do it because he absorbed all the tailed beast (which he might not be able to do again) , imagine they fight again ,naruto has yin and yang kurama , little chakra from all the tailed beast ,the most perfect sage mode any shinobi has ever attained, he could spawn the 3 headed kurama fully absorbed with nature chakra,he is a kekei genkai Cause he possess chakra from all the tailed beast,and don't forget naruto is possibly the fastest shinobi presently ,he dodge Madaras light fang (which ia basically travelling at the speed of light) at point blank range ,he dodged susanos arrows which has been said are impossible to sense and dodge because of how fast it moves.
You argue well. Your points are valid, interesting and neatly presented. It's also impressive that despite all those odds against him, in addition to the fact that Sasuke was fighting to KILL while Naruto was on the defensive the whole time, he still managed to keep up with Sasuke. What if Naruto had also fought to KILL? But then, even though we can say all this, we still don't know how much Sasuke has improved, do we? And, I believe Naruto must have grown a bit rusty since the end of the Fourth Shinobi World War since there were no serious threats to face or battles to fight since then (apart from the Toneri saga).
Re: Who's Your Favourite Character From The NARUTO Series, And Why? by x6blade(m): 10:06am On Jun 23, 2017
Tearless:
You argue well. Your points are valid, interesting and neatly presented. It's also impressive that despite all those odds against him, in addition to the fact that Sasuke was fighting to KILL while Naruto was on the defensive the whole time, he still managed to keep up with Sasuke. What if Naruto had also fought to KILL? But then, even though we can say all this, we still don't know how much Sasuke has improved, do we? And, I believe Naruto must have grown a bit rusty since the end of the Fourth Shinobi World War since there were no serious threats to face or battles to fight since then (apart from the Toneri saga).
true but they are both serious opponents to face, let's see how borutos generation compares to narutos generation
Re: Who's Your Favourite Character From The NARUTO Series, And Why? by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 23, 2017
x6blade:
true but they are both serious opponents to face, let's see how borutos generation compares to narutos generation
Yeah. How exactly absurd do you see the idea that that Kawaki fellow might have killed Naruto?
Re: Who's Your Favourite Character From The NARUTO Series, And Why? by newguy1(m): 10:32am On Jun 23, 2017
Uchiha itachi..to my own believe he a genius who I believe could rival madara if the story line had been different . it's just sad that they didn't just tell more story about him also I like his akatsuki partner kisame hoshigaki, he his so good n strong to . Extent that he was nickname the tailless . Beast also saddens me that his story was not made of real interest n saigetsu grin I just like d kid smile n behaviour

Re: Who's Your Favourite Character From The NARUTO Series, And Why? by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 23, 2017
newguy1:
Uchiha itachi..to my own believe he a genius who I believe could rival madara if the story line had been different . it's just sad that they didn't just tell more story about him also I like his akatsuki partner kisame hoshigaki, he his so good n strong to . Extent that he was nickname the tailless . Beast also saddens me that his story was not made of real interest n saigetsu grin I just like d kid smile n behaviour
So Itachi is your favourite? That's cool. I like Itachi too. "Self sacrifice, protecting the village from the shadows, the true worth of a true shinobi". That was his philosophy, and what I liked about him. But I don't think he comes anywhere near Madara in terms of combat prowess.
Re: Who's Your Favourite Character From The NARUTO Series, And Why? by x6blade(m): 11:13am On Jun 23, 2017
Tearless:
Yeah. How exactly absurd do you see the idea that that Kawaki fellow might have killed Naruto?
to me only otsutsuki clan members can defeat naruto and sasuke that's how poweful he nd sasuke are ,so lets see how kawaki would "defeat" him .
Re: Who's Your Favourite Character From The NARUTO Series, And Why? by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 23, 2017
x6blade:
to me only otsutsuki clan members can defeat naruto and sasuke that's how poweful he nd sasuke are ,so lets see how kawaki would "defeat" him .
Only Otsutsuki clan members. I think the same. Let's wait and see how it unfolds.
Re: Who's Your Favourite Character From The NARUTO Series, And Why? by x6blade(m): 11:19am On Jun 23, 2017
Tearless:
So Itachi is your favourite? That's cool. I like Itachi too. "Self sacrifice, protecting the village from the shadows, the true worth of a true shinobi". That was his philosophy, and what I liked about him. But I don't think he comes anywhere near Madara in terms of combat prowess.
to be honest i felt kishimoto killed itachi off because he was getting too strong and would have put madara in his place , an Edo tensei Itachi fought naruto in kurama cloak version 1 mode in hand to hand combat ,nd beat Kabuto sage mood without necessarily engaging him. I still strongly believe kishimoto killed off it achi and shisui in order to make madara seem like the strongest uchiha
Re: Who's Your Favourite Character From The NARUTO Series, And Why? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 23, 2017
x6blade:
to be honest i felt kishimoto killed itachi off because he was getting too strong and would have put madara in his place , an Edo tensei Itachi fought naruto in kurama cloak version 1 mode in hand to hand combat ,nd beat Kabuto sage mood without necessarily engaging him. I still strongly believe kishimoto killed off it achi and shisui in order to make madara seem like the strongest uchiha
Seems more like you're understimating Madara. I doubt Itachi can last 20 minutes against Hashirama. Madara fought him toe to toe, and then, he was less stronger than he was during the Fourth Ninja War.

Madara took on the Five Kage simultaneously, and made them struggle to keep up even though he was holding back. When he decided to get serious, he defeated them with relative ease. There's no way Uchiha Itachi could have pulled that off.
Re: Who's Your Favourite Character From The NARUTO Series, And Why? by newguy1(m): 1:16pm On Jun 23, 2017
Tearless:
he his good even obito can attest to that.all ningutsu sasuke know or have are from him, amaterasu, izanami nko his only weakness was his body was too . Weak which sasuke had that made him gr8.if u can . Recall what his mentor said about him I have forgotten his name he Uchiha danzo stole his eyes that uses izanagi..said he was a genius right from hiim been a kid
Re: Who's Your Favourite Character From The NARUTO Series, And Why? by Sync201(m): 6:16pm On Jun 27, 2017
Mine is itachi Uchiha.... The guy and his best friend(shisui) were the only one's that weren't filled with HATRED AND Revenge.... Itachi is the kinda guy that will sacrifice himself for his village.. He is a genius in fact and can also achieved gr8 feats.... If Itachi wasn't participating in D 4th gr8 shinobi war... I wonder how they would have survived........
x6blade:
... Your right but madras had a lot of power ups.. Like his EMS, itachi on the other hand didn't have EMS.. and besides he was ill...
Re: Who's Your Favourite Character From The NARUTO Series, And Why? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 27, 2017
I can't believe none of you have mentioned the one, the only....

UZUMAKI NAGATO! (Pain).

I just love the dude. He was "evil" no doubt but damn he was good.

The man/men obliterated an entire village with a single word!

I still maintain that if Jiraya hadn't spied on him he would have defeated Naruto easily...

Shinra Tensei (Almighty pull.... and push)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bZM5wPjpJc

My second favorite is Itachi. Brilliantly underplayed. The hero that never was.
Re: Who's Your Favourite Character From The NARUTO Series, And Why? by Manutd19: 10:54pm On Jun 27, 2017
Itachi all day!
His presence, fighting technique, pride etc and I believe he would have been a match to madara if he was on a revenge mission. That's what brings out the best in the uchihas imo.

1 Like

Re: Who's Your Favourite Character From The NARUTO Series, And Why? by SeKTo(m): 12:20am On Jun 28, 2017
I cant even n pick were do I I start pein, saske, itachi,garra, naruto and killer bee
Re: Who's Your Favourite Character From The NARUTO Series, And Why? by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 28, 2017
Sync201:
Mine is itachi Uchiha.... The guy and his best friend(shisui) were the only one's that weren't filled with HATRED AND Revenge.... Itachi is the kinda guy that will sacrifice himself for his village.. He is a genius in fact and can also achieved gr8 feats.... If Itachi wasn't participating in D 4th gr8 shinobi war... I wonder how they would have survived........
... Your right but madras had a lot of power ups.. Like his EMS, itachi on the other hand didn't have EMS.. and besides he was ill...
Itachi was great indeed, but I picked Obito over him due to the fact that the elder Uchiha was the one of the two who had an elaborate plan for completely solving the problems of the world. Had Obito's plan succeeded, he would have solved everything, and his solution would have been permanent. The peace Naruto achieved cannever last long, something will eventually happen to break it, bringing hatred along with it, reintroducing the previous woes they were trying to erase, which was what the story was centered around in the first place. Jiraiya entrusted his quest for peace to Naruto, Nagato did the same, and so did Itachi, and Naruto also happened to be an inheritor of Hashirama's will and, although, he did achieve a remarkable feat 'courtesy of his personality and charismatic nature, there's no guarantee that the peace he ushered in would be permanent. Whereas, Obito could have solved it all with Infinite Tsukuyomi had his Eye of the Moon Project worked out as planned.
Re: Who's Your Favourite Character From The NARUTO Series, And Why? by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 28, 2017
SirWere:
I can't believe none of you have mentioned the one, the only....

UZUMAKI NAGATO! (Pain).

I just love the dude. He was "evil" no doubt but damn he was good.

The man/men obliterated an entire village with a single word!

I still maintain that if Jiraya hadn't spied on him he would have defeated Naruto easily...

Shinra Tensei (Almighty pull.... and push)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bZM5wPjpJc

My second favorite is Itachi. Brilliantly underplayed. The hero that never was.
Indeed, Naruto would have lost to Nagato if he had no information on him, and in fact, he was nearly defeated but for Hinata's intervention that brought the Ninetails to the fore. He was fighting against the legendary Rinnegan afterall. Beating Pain really got him overrated, especially by Kiba.

As for Nagato, he was incredibly naive despite his acclaim to divinity, being such an easy pawn in the hands of Obito and Madara. Nevertheless, I respect his ideals, and consider them more realistic than Jiraiya's and Naruto's. And do you think Jiraiya would have defeated Pain if all six had shown from the outset of the battle?

Itachi was great, but had no great ambitions. He prefered being used as a tool to maintain cheap peace, working from the shadows, a mere background noise.
Re: Who's Your Favourite Character From The NARUTO Series, And Why? by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 28, 2017
Manutd19:
Itachi all day!
His presence, fighting technique, pride etc and I believe he would have been a match to madara if he was on a revenge mission. That's what brings out the best in the uchihas imo.
Do you think Itachi could have defeated Obito had they fought?
Re: Who's Your Favourite Character From The NARUTO Series, And Why? by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 28, 2017
newguy1:
he his good even obito can attest to that.all ningutsu sasuke know or have are from him, amaterasu, izanami nko his only weakness was his body was too . Weak which sasuke had that made him gr8.if u can . Recall what his mentor said about him I have forgotten his name he Uchiha danzo stole his eyes that uses izanagi..said he was a genius right from hiim been a kid
Yes, Itachi was a genius, remarkably talented, but Madara was a legendary Uchiha who constantly went toe - to - toe with Hashirama, the God of Shinobi. The two operate in different realms. The elder Uchiha is clearly superior, and by a wide margin.
Re: Who's Your Favourite Character From The NARUTO Series, And Why? by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 28, 2017
Tearless:
Indeed, Naruto would have lost to Nagato if he had no information on him, and in fact, he was nearly defeated but for Hinata's intervention that brought the Ninetails to the fore. He was fighting against the legendary Rinnegan afterall. Beating Pain really got him overrated, especially by Kiba.

As for Nagato, he was incredibly naive despite his acclaim to divinity, being such an easy pawn in the hands of Obito and Madara. Nevertheless, I respect his ideals, and consider them more realistic than Jiraiya's and Naruto's. And do you think Jiraiya would have defeated Pain if all six had shown from the outset of the battle?

Itachi was great, but had no great ambitions. He prefered being used as a tool to maintain cheap peace, working from the shadows, a mere background noise.
I think you're being unfairly harsh on Nagato. Obito portrayed himself as a dumb dude with limited powers, how could have guessed he was actually madara.

And you are so wrong on Itachi, yes he had no great ambitions but he was no tool. If he were he would have sabotaged pain and atasuki.
Re: Who's Your Favourite Character From The NARUTO Series, And Why? by 25thJOE(m): 4:14pm On Jun 28, 2017
My favorite character in naruto is Deidara. If you talk about passion and creativity, look at him. He has so much pride for his artworks that he could kill anyone who insults them. He's a true artist
Re: Who's Your Favourite Character From The NARUTO Series, And Why? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 28, 2017
SirWere:

I think you're being unfairly harsh on Nagato. Obito portrayed himself as a dumb dude with limited powers, how could have guessed he was actually madara.

And you are so wrong on Itachi, yes he had no great ambitions but he was no tool. If he were he would have sabotaged pain and atasuki.
Obito, limited in power? Maybe because he's laidback when it comes to battle and prefers sending in his numerous pawns. Have you considered what he's capable of with both eyes in his possession? Obito can take on just about anyone with his KAMUI. I, however, consider his battle with Konan a fuck_ up. He almost got killed, and had to rely on Izanagi to survive. Although, he was UNDERESTIMATING her.

As for Itachi, I'm convinced he was a tool. He was made to soil his hands in filth by murdering every single one of his kinsmen, barring, of course, his little brother. It was pointed out twice, first by Obito, and later by Hiruzen, how his undying love for Konoha since early childhood was used against him by the elders. He was a tool in the hands of Konoha's upper echelons. He was READY to be a tool. "Self-sacrifice, a NAMELESS shinobi, who protects the village from the SHADOWS". grin

He was a spy in Akatsuki who made a pact with Obito(posing as Madara) that he would help him get revenge on the Uchiha providing he spares Konoha, to which the elder Uchiha agreed, on the condition that Itachi joins Akatsuki. Obito was aware of Itachi's mission as a spy, anyways. He dared not overdo it. He would have had himself taken out by Obito and Nagato.

What do you think of my question about Jiraiya? Would he have defeated Pain had all six bodies shown up at the battle's inception?
Re: Who's Your Favourite Character From The NARUTO Series, And Why? by feelgoodInc: 4:13pm On Jun 29, 2017
I stopped at where the world
are ended please where do I start.
in Naruto, thanks.
Re: Who's Your Favourite Character From The NARUTO Series, And Why? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 29, 2017
feelgoodInc:
I stopped at where the world
are ended please where do I start.
in Naruto, thanks.
Start watching from where you left off up to episode 500, the ending episode. Then you can try seeing the LAST NARUTO MOVIE followed by BORUTO: THE MOVIE.

You can follow this link: http://www.watchfullmoviesk.tk/chia-anime/naruto-shippuden-500-english-subbed/

You can read the manga too:

NARUTO: THE SEVENTH HOKAGE AND THE SCARLET SPRING

BORUTO: NARUTO NEXT GENERATIONS

Check these websites: www.mangapanda.com
www.manga3.net
Re: Who's Your Favourite Character From The NARUTO Series, And Why? by realtem(m): 8:12pm On Jul 06, 2017
This is a hard one......

I'll go with Itachi Uchiha......
Re: Who's Your Favourite Character From The NARUTO Series, And Why? by Goldicon49: 7:19am On Jul 07, 2017
x6blade:
they are not naruto fought using only half of kurama while sasuke fought using a full body susano powered by six path reningan and the chakra of all the tailed beast, and naruto still kept up with him ,narutos 3headed kurama (buddah) statue countered sasuke strongest attack (indras arrow ) and mind you he was only able to do it because he absorbed all the tailed beast (which he might not be able to do again) , imagine they fight again ,naruto has yin and yang kurama , little chakra from all the tailed beast ,the most perfect sage mode any shinobi has ever attained, he could spawn the 3 headed kurama fully absorbed with nature chakra,he is a kekei genkai Cause he possess chakra from all the tailed beast,and don't forget naruto is possibly the fastest shinobi presently ,he dodged Madaras light fang (which ia basically travelling at the speed of light) at point blank range ,he dodged susanos arrows which has been said are impossible to sense and dodge because of how fast it moves,narutos enormous chakra reserve, and unbelievable strength ,healing, cause now he has hashiramas DNA.as much as I like sasuke I think they made naruto way too powerful and they just had to carry sasuke along to make it seem fair cause of all his fans
somebody give this guy an award ..
Re: Who's Your Favourite Character From The NARUTO Series, And Why? by Nedville: 5:57pm On Jul 07, 2017
Yo.....where are the one piece fans..... surely even boruto would have finished before one piece ends..join the moving train....
Re: Who's Your Favourite Character From The NARUTO Series, And Why? by Nedville: 5:58pm On Jul 07, 2017
Please is kishimoto the author of this boruto series??
Re: Who's Your Favourite Character From The NARUTO Series, And Why? by realtem(m): 6:41pm On Jul 07, 2017
Nedville:
Yo.....where are the one piece fans..... surely even boruto would have finished before one piece ends..join the moving train....
i swear, that one piece too long.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Link To Download Muna And Other Latest Films / Collection Of The Most Bizarre Movies Ever Made! / Download Omo Alhaja Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.