Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

American Man Sent To Kirikiri Prison For Defrauding Three Nigerians - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / American Man Sent To Kirikiri Prison For Defrauding Three Nigerians (38712 Views)

Jean Codo Dies In Kirikiri Prison / American Man Murders Fabiola Thomas, Nigerian Woman He Met On Dating Site / Three Nigerians arrested in India with 6kg of cocaine concealed in curtain-rod (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Man Sent To Kirikiri Prison For Defrauding Three Nigerians by Addicted2Women: 1:56pm On Jun 23, 2017
jiorhemen:

If you were talking about Otto Warmbier, America actually tried to secure his release from the beginning. There were quiet behind the scenes moves by the former Obama administration to secure his release. But North Korea was just too stubborn and wouldn't capitulate. Even in the end, it was the action of Rex Tillerson that made DPRK to decide to release him on 'humanitarian grounds.' You can read about how they were later able to secure his release here: http://edition.cnn.com/2017/06/13/politics/otto-warmbier-north-korea-release-tic-toc/index.html I understand what that poster that said the US wouldn't let their citizen stay in Nigerian prison was trying to say. He didn't imply that the US would quarrel with us and put pressure on us to release him. He was talking about deft diplomatic moves and persuasion. Remember Nigerian government is not like the government of DPRK. If someone like Tillerson talks to our officials, I don't see them rejecting his request. But I doubt if there will be high level intervention in this case.

Just shut up

The US government can never and will never free any American citizen convicted of a crime in a foreign country

The US government can only extradite him if he's facing criminal charges in the USA
Re: American Man Sent To Kirikiri Prison For Defrauding Three Nigerians by Tecno66: 1:57pm On Jun 23, 2017
Addicted2Women:

Nigerian prison is 100 percent better than American prisons
We are saying the same thing na. I say difference dey, you say one better pass one by 100 %, abi which one be your own?
Re: American Man Sent To Kirikiri Prison For Defrauding Three Nigerians by Princephelar(m): 1:59pm On Jun 23, 2017
ItalianWine:
So he defrauded a Igbo, an Afonja and a Yoruba Muslim all alone shocked

He deserves an award no prison cheesy

What do you'all think?

"Charging the Charger".
Re: American Man Sent To Kirikiri Prison For Defrauding Three Nigerians by Addicted2Women: 2:00pm On Jun 23, 2017
Sirlancelot:
. Hi,you are right but too conclusive.Otto Wambier was used as a political pawn.He was sentenced to 15 years of hard labour.Tell me why was he released prematurely?He merely served 18 months in his sentence.The conception is that North Korea cant take the risk to allow an American died on their soil,hence the released abruptly.Look at the issue objectively,would they have done the same to a lesser power state in the world?
Many factors are responsible for his death.He was not tortured,brutalised or whatsoever according to Cicinati medical outlet.He died of drug overdose or sleeping pills he took was too overwhelming that result to brain damage.
I am a student of International politics and I can tell you the end result of this institutional war between the two state would be dramatic in few days.Let's wait and see.

You're a big joke

The US government will never go to war with North Korea, they will be slaughtered

International politics my foot, mention any war America has won

They were slaughtered and eaten in Vietnam
They were destroyed by men who still lives in caves in Iraq

They were killed like chickens in Afghanistan

Go to war with North Korea ?? You're a big joke

The US government can never and will never ever do shiit
Re: American Man Sent To Kirikiri Prison For Defrauding Three Nigerians by jiorhemen(m): 2:02pm On Jun 23, 2017
Addicted2Women:

Just shut up

The US government can never and will never free any American citizen convicted of a crime in a foreign country

The US government can only extradite him if he's facing a criminal charges in the USA

Did you read what I wrote before replying or you just did an impetuous reply on steroids? Did I say that the US government can free American citizens convicted of crimes in a foreign land. I only explained that the US tried to secure Otto's release at the beginning but didn't succeed. And you replied by ranting about how the government cannot free a convicted citizen. I hope something isn't wrong somewhere?
Re: American Man Sent To Kirikiri Prison For Defrauding Three Nigerians by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 2:06pm On Jun 23, 2017
Addicted2Women:

You're a big joke

The US government will never go to war with North Korea, they will be slaughtered

You are right. US can never attack a country with a nuclear weapon. US military is overrated. Since world war 2, they are yet to win a war.
Re: American Man Sent To Kirikiri Prison For Defrauding Three Nigerians by Zulu212: 2:16pm On Jun 23, 2017
Ahbeg make dos boys weh nuh get joy fu ck him nyash day and night
Re: American Man Sent To Kirikiri Prison For Defrauding Three Nigerians by prettyboi1(m): 2:18pm On Jun 23, 2017
Ighoga898:

And u think American government would let their citizen and white for that matter be in jail in Nigeria of all places.
These people feel they are superior to all other countries, they will negotiate their way out of it.
One thing I like about them though, they don't give a stiff punishment for fraud related crimes unlike their Asian counterparts.
Lol. What an ignorant comment. Hide your ignorance concerning this talk. grin
Re: American Man Sent To Kirikiri Prison For Defrauding Three Nigerians by bibianna(f): 2:27pm On Jun 23, 2017
Someone should please smack that goat smile off his face. He doesn't know what kirikiri prison is like. I pity him. After his release just expect a book from his experience.
Re: American Man Sent To Kirikiri Prison For Defrauding Three Nigerians by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 23, 2017
Addicted2Women:

What do you know about America ??

An American guy went to North Korea last year on vacation and accidentally tore a poster, he was jailed and tortured for months, he was released last week,
he got back to the USA last week and died

The American government didn't do anything and will never do anything about it

This shows how ignorant you are

And white for that matter ?? Do you know how many white people are serving life sentences and some are on death row waiting to be executed in the USA ?? You think the US government give preferential treatment to people ?? Dummy

Watch the TV show "banged up abroad" and "locked up abroad" you will see millions of American citizens doing hard time in prisons in India, Jamaica, Indonesia, Mexico, Kenya, Egypt, Cameroon

Smh, some people are naturally dumb

What will the US government do ?? Bomb Nigeria ??

Yu made ur point.. Good! But must you insult that guy?
Re: American Man Sent To Kirikiri Prison For Defrauding Three Nigerians by farellstone: 2:46pm On Jun 23, 2017
Addicted2Women:
Good for him

Nigerian prisons are 600% better than American prisons

Have you been to Rikers island prison in New York ?? You would choose to get eaten alive by a lion the to go to Rikers

Have you heard about Louisiana state prison ?? A.k.a Alcatraz ?? Trust me, that's the last place you wanna go

What about San Quinton ??

Just watch Locked up raw and you will repent immediately
you probably believe everything you see in the movie.
Re: American Man Sent To Kirikiri Prison For Defrauding Three Nigerians by Lemmy123(m): 2:52pm On Jun 23, 2017
ellapius:
Sweetheart just confess and give them back their money kirikiri is not good for ur white skin. What's the trouble for.

Mumu
Re: American Man Sent To Kirikiri Prison For Defrauding Three Nigerians by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 23, 2017
LOL.. the hunters are being hunted grin
Re: American Man Sent To Kirikiri Prison For Defrauding Three Nigerians by Theblackstalln: 3:05pm On Jun 23, 2017
ellapius:
Sweetheart just confess and give them back their money kirikiri is not good for ur white skin. What's the trouble for.
U just had to call him sweetheart because he is white...this one weak me abeg

Re: American Man Sent To Kirikiri Prison For Defrauding Three Nigerians by madbuhari: 3:10pm On Jun 23, 2017
Gaddafithe2nd:

Haha... For your info, more Americans and Europeans do visit North Korea. Do you know that Nigerian Govt once bought weapons from North Korea? Sweden, Spain and some other countries have embassies in North Korea. North Korean engineers are executing projects in Africa. The country is not as isolated as the way western media painted them.
guy for that country if u chew chewing gun 50 lashes of koboko... even if nah free visa I no go go
Re: American Man Sent To Kirikiri Prison For Defrauding Three Nigerians by Limitless72(m): 3:22pm On Jun 23, 2017
deebee13:
Hope he knows there's no buffet service in kirikiri, this is not Foxriver Penitentiary, e go drink gari taya!

U forget to add watery beans....
Lol very soon body go tell am...!

1 Like

Re: American Man Sent To Kirikiri Prison For Defrauding Three Nigerians by samJ17(m): 3:32pm On Jun 23, 2017
this is shocking
Re: American Man Sent To Kirikiri Prison For Defrauding Three Nigerians by Sirlancelot(m): 4:13pm On Jun 23, 2017
Addicted2Women:

You're a big joke

Don't argue with emotion rather than facts.All what you put up there is just fallacy and hypothesis.I don't know what US have done for you so badly to make yoi this biased,but the little I know of history is that DPk
K ia just way behind Civilised countries.
Please on Vietnam war,try reread history and compare the casualties on both part.Besides,I don't see where Afghanistan would allow foreign legs on their land without a fight.Peace.
Re: American Man Sent To Kirikiri Prison For Defrauding Three Nigerians by naijajobx: 5:14pm On Jun 23, 2017
oyinbo ke
Re: American Man Sent To Kirikiri Prison For Defrauding Three Nigerians by raphaeladeyele: 5:24pm On Jun 23, 2017
Law is respecter of anybody been Oyinbo or Black Negro
Re: American Man Sent To Kirikiri Prison For Defrauding Three Nigerians by saajus: 5:56pm On Jun 23, 2017
Addicted2Women:
Good for him

Have you been to Rikers island prison in New York ?? You would choose to get eaten alive by a lion the to go to Rikers

Have you heard about Louisiana state prison ?? A.k.a Alcatraz ?? Trust me, that's the last place you wanna go

Those prisons are not for fraudsters. They are for hardcore criminals like serial killers
Re: American Man Sent To Kirikiri Prison For Defrauding Three Nigerians by ibkgab001: 6:01pm On Jun 23, 2017
escape from alcatraz full movie
Re: American Man Sent To Kirikiri Prison For Defrauding Three Nigerians by Fabnas(m): 6:09pm On Jun 23, 2017
Addicted2Women:

What do you know about America ??

An American guy went to North Korea last year on vacation and accidentally tore a poster, he was jailed and tortured for months, he was released last week,
he got back to the USA last week and died

The American government didn't do anything and will never do anything about it

This shows how ignorant you are

And white for that matter ?? Do you know how many white people are serving life sentences and some are on death row waiting to be executed in the USA ?? You think the US government give preferential treatment to people ?? Dummy

Watch the TV show "banged up abroad" and "locked up abroad" you will see millions of American citizens doing hard time in prisons in India, Jamaica, Indonesia, Mexico, Kenya, Egypt, Cameroon

Smh, some people are naturally dumb

What will the US government do ?? Bomb Nigeria ??
bro, because u know more than some1 in a particular topic does not make him/her dumb. you might be dumber when it comes to oda topics
Re: American Man Sent To Kirikiri Prison For Defrauding Three Nigerians by Addicted2Women: 6:09pm On Jun 23, 2017
Sirlancelot:
Don't argue with emotion rather than facts.All what you put up there is just fallacy and hypothesis.I don't know what US have done for you so badly to make yoi this biased,but the little I know of history is that DPk
K ia just way behind Civilised countries.
Please on Vietnam war,try reread history and compare the casualties on both part.Besides,I don't see where Afghanistan would allow foreign legs on their land without a fight.Peace.

You're just dumb

Casualties on both parts ?? I thought you said the Almighty America would go to war with North Korea ?? I asked you a simple question, did they win a weak ass country like Vietnam ?? All your dumb ass could say was "compare the casualties on both parts". Dummy, did they win the war ??

You don't see how Afghanistan would allow foreign legs on their soil ?? But North Korea would allow the USA in their land ??

I have an advice for you, stop deceiving yourself about your international politics study, you're wasting your time

You're the dumbest person I've engaged in a conversation with, what has the United States done to me to hate them so much ?? Retard, I'm American and I'm in the US Army, why do i serve the country i hate ?? How old are you ?? 11 ??
Re: American Man Sent To Kirikiri Prison For Defrauding Three Nigerians by Addicted2Women: 6:12pm On Jun 23, 2017
Fabnas:

bro, because u know more than some1 in a particular topic does not make him/her dumb. you might be dumber when it comes to oda topics

Not to be a dick or brag, i know everything

You are a dummy that's why you think people don't know everything, even when you have Google, YouTube, Yahoo answer, internet on your phone

Go suck a dick, dead brain
Re: American Man Sent To Kirikiri Prison For Defrauding Three Nigerians by Addicted2Women: 6:15pm On Jun 23, 2017
farellstone:
you probably believe everything you see in the movie.

Your mum probably fuccks every guy she sees in your town

Retárd, i don't watch movies

Do you know the difference between TV shows and movies ??

Dirty monkey
Re: American Man Sent To Kirikiri Prison For Defrauding Three Nigerians by chris31(m): 6:19pm On Jun 23, 2017
Those naija guys suppose to be flogged 36 stroke of cane how can they fall like this were Oyibo man dey.....naija guys wey i know no dey dull if reverse is d case now u for see how US for take carry d news
Re: American Man Sent To Kirikiri Prison For Defrauding Three Nigerians by olotan2: 6:23pm On Jun 23, 2017
idiot, he should go and enjoy there
Re: American Man Sent To Kirikiri Prison For Defrauding Three Nigerians by KELVIN086: 6:29pm On Jun 23, 2017
Addicted2Women:
Good for him

sorry sir , but are u joking or serious

Re: American Man Sent To Kirikiri Prison For Defrauding Three Nigerians by Addicted2Women: 6:46pm On Jun 23, 2017
KELVIN086:

sorry sir , but are u joking or serious

You're a retârd if you think we don't have prisons like that in the USA

How many of them have you seen ?? The ones they show you on the TV ??

Go kill yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Horror In Ekiti As Mum Murders Own Daughter (pictured) / Female Fraudster Who Lures Victims To Native Doctor With 'Dollar' Busted / Illegal Rehabilitation Center In Kano Where Victims Are Chained, Uncovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.