Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,403 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Hook Up For Marriage Facebook Platform - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Hook Up For Marriage Facebook Platform (327 Views)

Hook Up For Marriage Facebook Platform For Single Mothers / Hook Up For Marriage Facebook Platform / Hook Up For Marriage Facebook Platform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hook Up For Marriage Facebook Platform by paramount123(m): 10:44am On Jun 23, 2017
Are you a responsible man/lady who is ready for marriage within 12 months?Text your email address to my number 08067430186. you will be added to my hookup for marriage facebook platform where you will find a responsible wife/husband material of your choice.It is only meant for those who are ready for marriage.Single mothers are also welcome
Note:1. Non of the ladies in the platform are ready for premarital sex
2. You must be ready for marriage within 12months
3. Abusive words are not allowed
4.Nude pictures are not allowed
5. age range:22-56 years
6.Private hookup services is also available.
you can contact me via whatsapp for further information
Click on this link:
https://www./463674220635990/
Re: Hook Up For Marriage Facebook Platform by escapellee(m): 3:05pm On Jul 28, 2017
making her feel like sweet sixteen, care for her and making her smile. Above all, suck her, give her hit styles, make her reach her orgasm till she scream at ur name. using ice cube, pouring milk on her cunt and suck d tip of her clitoris. With hot romance. any matured lesbo,cougar,or sexy lady can reach me on 07033543846. Let's tango. am ur fantasy. Wana make you feel on top of the world. luv u. Kisses. (Modify ) (Quote ) (Report ) (Share)

(1) (Reply)

Honey / Seriously Indeed Of A Loan / Let's meet For Fun- Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.