Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Crippled Man "Big Dreams" Makes Shoes In Benue To Earn A Living (Photos) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Crippled Man "Big Dreams" Makes Shoes In Benue To Earn A Living (Photos) (29283 Views)

Lady Fixes PVC Ceiling And Windows For A Living (Photos) / Crippled Man Sells Air Freshener & Polish In Abuja (Pics) / Female DELSU Graduate Produces Paints For A Living. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crippled Man "Big Dreams" Makes Shoes In Benue To Earn A Living (Photos) by ajalawole(m): 3:02pm On Jun 23, 2017
Those idiot he showcase his work to will still prefer designers shoes sad
Re: Crippled Man "Big Dreams" Makes Shoes In Benue To Earn A Living (Photos) by planetx13: 3:03pm On Jun 23, 2017
may God bless his hustle

meanwhile

Our family is looking to sell our large expanse of land in delta State (683 hectares). All documents are available and original copies ( C of O, survey plan, deed of conveyance). Willing to sell in parts and also open to partnership. Prospective buyers are encouraged to do all verification with relevant authorities before any negotiation is done. contact 0.8.1.2.6 9.3.9.6.8.7 0.9.0.8.0.9.5.0.2.1.4
Re: Crippled Man "Big Dreams" Makes Shoes In Benue To Earn A Living (Photos) by muller101(m): 3:03pm On Jun 23, 2017
nkowalo:
see handsome with brain. The guy is so cute ooooooi. his girlfriend will be happy
gold digger. Sharpen your digging tools well.
Re: Crippled Man "Big Dreams" Makes Shoes In Benue To Earn A Living (Photos) by ninovandross(m): 3:05pm On Jun 23, 2017
God bless his Hustle, one idiat will be somewhere committing fraud all in the name of frustration, can u compare to this dude but he still chose the legit part
Re: Crippled Man "Big Dreams" Makes Shoes In Benue To Earn A Living (Photos) by ajalawole(m): 3:05pm On Jun 23, 2017
nkowalo:
see handsome with brain. The guy is so cute ooooooi. his girlfriend will be happy
i think he is single, u can apply na cheesy
Re: Crippled Man "Big Dreams" Makes Shoes In Benue To Earn A Living (Photos) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 23, 2017
fuckerstard:
Good job, unlike some corporate beggers who get working leg and arms roaming the streets.
I'm happy for him, and I appreciate his spirit, but one thing you should understand is that it's not everybody who failed in life and lives in penury that is lazy. This fellow just happened to be among the lucky ones, and also had the potential to gather more sympathy and support from people due to his disability, than those who aren't disabled yet are just as hardworking.
Re: Crippled Man "Big Dreams" Makes Shoes In Benue To Earn A Living (Photos) by scarletkinq(m): 3:12pm On Jun 23, 2017
A man diligent in his work will always prosper
Re: Crippled Man "Big Dreams" Makes Shoes In Benue To Earn A Living (Photos) by sheddo619(m): 3:15pm On Jun 23, 2017
Instead the governor would choose to buy wheel Barrow as a form of empowerment
Re: Crippled Man "Big Dreams" Makes Shoes In Benue To Earn A Living (Photos) by Bondesniger(m): 3:15pm On Jun 23, 2017
big dream i must say more grace man
Re: Crippled Man "Big Dreams" Makes Shoes In Benue To Earn A Living (Photos) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 23, 2017
So touching.
Re: Crippled Man "Big Dreams" Makes Shoes In Benue To Earn A Living (Photos) by amalder: 3:29pm On Jun 23, 2017
can't believe he made them though Beautiful.
Re: Crippled Man "Big Dreams" Makes Shoes In Benue To Earn A Living (Photos) by lalabrother: 3:39pm On Jun 23, 2017
nkowalo:
ladies will always be ladies... So in all of the story, the things you can deduce is that he is handsome and have a girlfriend... Pffff I know you have brain sha
Re: Crippled Man "Big Dreams" Makes Shoes In Benue To Earn A Living (Photos) by lovebelovedk: 4:08pm On Jun 23, 2017
Sincerely this will crack your ribs....different opinions so far.

HOW SHOULD KIDNAPPERS BE JUDGED IN NIGERIA

https://belovedkonsult.com/online-poll-how-should-kidnappers-be-judged-in-nigeria/
Re: Crippled Man "Big Dreams" Makes Shoes In Benue To Earn A Living (Photos) by Eyop: 4:22pm On Jun 23, 2017
The guy resembles tosyne2much wink
Re: Crippled Man "Big Dreams" Makes Shoes In Benue To Earn A Living (Photos) by Claessique1(f): 4:26pm On Jun 23, 2017
Why am I having goose bumps Naaa... cheesy cheesy cheesy, can't help it.
This Gave me chills all through.....
Quite incredible

1 Like

Re: Crippled Man "Big Dreams" Makes Shoes In Benue To Earn A Living (Photos) by Reals(m): 4:26pm On Jun 23, 2017
This your matter no be here o
nkowalo:
Re: Crippled Man "Big Dreams" Makes Shoes In Benue To Earn A Living (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 4:34pm On Jun 23, 2017
Eyop:
The guy resembles tosyne2much wink
Ahn ahn.. Resemble am ke? cheesy

Check my profile picture again make you compare us again cheesy
Re: Crippled Man "Big Dreams" Makes Shoes In Benue To Earn A Living (Photos) by Eyop: 4:36pm On Jun 23, 2017
tosyne2much:
Ahn ahn.. Resemble am ke? cheesy

Check my profile picture again make you compare us again cheesy

Na your twin brother be that ooooh. Enter market buy better mirror make you look again
Re: Crippled Man "Big Dreams" Makes Shoes In Benue To Earn A Living (Photos) by maxjax(m): 4:36pm On Jun 23, 2017
But how can we reach this guy?

sixtuschimere:
IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING.

First heard of the seemingly disabled guy Aondofa popularly known as "Big dreams",a shoe maker through the enigmatic Rev. Abel Uloko of the House on the Rock church in Makurdi.

Though crippled from childhood, the guy never allowed that shatter his dreams of being a maker of what he doesn't even necessarily need(shoes).

He got the opportunity to showcase his products to a large crowd of over a thousand people at the ESLF organized 1st Benue Youth Entrepreneurship Summit.

The Governor of Benue State Hon Samuel Ortom and his wife, Dr. Mrs. Eunice Ortom, the Deputy Governor, Engr. Benson Abounu as well as the Honorable Minister of agriculture, Federal Republic of Nigeria, Chief Audu Ogbeh endorsed his products and bought some for personal use.

Rev. Abel Uloko had earlier on in the month taken some of his products to far away USA where it is said to have got some requests for supply already.

Dr. Mrs. Eunice Ortom who is the convener of the summit and the founder of the Eunice Spring of Life Foundation promised to do her bit in making sure his business is improved to a reasonable standard.

Hard work and dedication surely pays.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/physically-challenged-man-manufactures.html
Re: Crippled Man "Big Dreams" Makes Shoes In Benue To Earn A Living (Photos) by Philinho(m): 4:38pm On Jun 23, 2017
in the far north, he'll be a beggar .Cute
Re: Crippled Man "Big Dreams" Makes Shoes In Benue To Earn A Living (Photos) by whizcartel(m): 4:40pm On Jun 23, 2017
Honestly his designs are nice... we could go into a partnership.
Re: Crippled Man "Big Dreams" Makes Shoes In Benue To Earn A Living (Photos) by greatman247(m): 4:55pm On Jun 23, 2017
Wow, i'm speechless an this is so impressive.
Re: Crippled Man "Big Dreams" Makes Shoes In Benue To Earn A Living (Photos) by xrenzy(m): 5:09pm On Jun 23, 2017
Nice one bro hope to meet you one day we see challenges we fight challenges we conquer challenges that's why They call us the physically challenge we came we saw we conquer From me to the world survive we must
Re: Crippled Man "Big Dreams" Makes Shoes In Benue To Earn A Living (Photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 5:16pm On Jun 23, 2017
Ehiscotch:
Benue state is blessed with industrous youths who engage in several artistic works.
They are not just blessed with proper leaders.

Be careful! they have Ortom
Re: Crippled Man "Big Dreams" Makes Shoes In Benue To Earn A Living (Photos) by zonax(m): 6:14pm On Jun 23, 2017
Ehiscotch:
Benue state is blessed with industrous youths who engage in several artistic works.
They are not just blessed with proper leaders.

Nigeria is blessed. East,West,North and South.
Re: Crippled Man "Big Dreams" Makes Shoes In Benue To Earn A Living (Photos) by Josh44s(m): 6:33pm On Jun 23, 2017
Papiikush:
Motivation to lazy men.

Like you na abi

Re: Crippled Man "Big Dreams" Makes Shoes In Benue To Earn A Living (Photos) by Desdola(m): 6:39pm On Jun 23, 2017
God bless and lift him more higher
Re: Crippled Man "Big Dreams" Makes Shoes In Benue To Earn A Living (Photos) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 23, 2017
Congrats bro
When can we youths from poor backgrounds be able to access loans to do more than what has ever been done before.
Been seeking a loan to expand my farm, I always dream of having nothing less than 5000 pigs any day on my pig farm. Pls nigerian I must not be at a point of death for ur contribution towards my life . I promise to pay back 200% profit of the loan given to be in just two years this is a promise. I have more than a hecter of land for this. Invest in me and I promise u, I will make u proud and u will what to invest more.
08032952157 WhatsApp
07066752231 calls
Re: Crippled Man "Big Dreams" Makes Shoes In Benue To Earn A Living (Photos) by babapressy(m): 7:44pm On Jun 23, 2017
Good mind set
Re: Crippled Man "Big Dreams" Makes Shoes In Benue To Earn A Living (Photos) by mightyhaze: 7:52pm On Jun 23, 2017
xrenzy:
Nice one bro hope to meet you one day we see challenges we fight challenges we conquer challenges that's why They call us the physically challenge we came we saw we conquer From me to the world survive we must
in disabilities dere are so much abilities,..

Keep ur head up man!
Re: Crippled Man "Big Dreams" Makes Shoes In Benue To Earn A Living (Photos) by don89(m): 7:57pm On Jun 23, 2017
This is lovely.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Is A Man Said To Be Successful / FAAN Pays Staff Half Salary After Top Officials, Children Stole Over N750m / For About 2 Years Now, I Get Paid For Doing No Work. I Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.