Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,886 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Iphone Or Laptop; Pls Advise - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone Or Laptop; Pls Advise (663 Views)

Pls Advise: Between Huawei Y9* and Xiaomi Redmi Note 8* / Google FRP Solution Thread - How To Bypass Google FRP No PC Or Laptop Required / Why You Choosing A Iphone Or Android Phone? The Picture Is Show The Truth. (2) (3) (4)

Iphone Or Laptop; Pls Advise by blackfase(m): 1:55pm On Jun 23, 2017
I'm expecting either of these two in form of a gift. I have no clue to the specs in case you feel like asking. Just on a general spectrum for now. Now I intend to sell but I'm in dilemma which would be quicker to get of the shelf between the two. I'm hoping I can get some direction from people with experience in this biz.

Thanks all.....
Re: Iphone Or Laptop; Pls Advise by mhiztaNexy(m): 2:24pm On Jun 23, 2017
iphone bro

Re: Iphone Or Laptop; Pls Advise by TechPanda(m): 3:06pm On Jun 23, 2017
Hehe, You're Already Counting Your Eggs Even Before They Hatch? #Wehdone Sir. grin

Sorry, Dont Mind Me Jare... If I Read Right, Are You Asking Which To Collect Or Which To Sell First?
Re: Iphone Or Laptop; Pls Advise by blackfase(m): 3:33pm On Jun 23, 2017
Even though you don take style yab me, i will still rely on your sabiness to help my ministry lol.

Im actually talking about which will be easier/ quicker to sell between the two.

Thanks boss....

TechPanda:
Hehe, You're Already Counting Your Eggs Even Before They Hatch? #Wehdone Sir. grin

Sorry, Dont Mind Me Jare... If I Read Right, Are You Asking Which To Collect Or Which To Sell First?
Re: Iphone Or Laptop; Pls Advise by blackfase(m): 3:35pm On Jun 23, 2017
Thanks bro

mhiztaNexy:
iphone bro
Re: Iphone Or Laptop; Pls Advise by TechPanda(m): 7:04pm On Jun 23, 2017
blackfase:

Even though you don take style yab me, i will still rely on your sabiness to help my ministry lol.

Im actually talking about which will be easier/ quicker to sell between the two.

Thanks boss....

Heheh, Nah Play I Dey Brotherly.

It Depends Though Cos The Way Some Street Boys Dey Price Now Adays, Cold Will Catch You.

You Shouldn't Find It Hard Selling The Iphone

Re: Iphone Or Laptop; Pls Advise by blackfase(m): 8:33pm On Jun 23, 2017
Thanks bro, I appreciate...

TechPanda:

Heheh, Nah Play I Dey Brotherly.

It Depends Though Cos The Way Some Street Boys Dey Price Now Adays, Cold Will Catch You.

You Shouldn't Find It Hard Selling The Iphone

Re: Iphone Or Laptop; Pls Advise by uchia1982: 5:05am On Jun 26, 2017
Well if your doing some work it's laptop. but who can resist iPhone. lol

Re: Iphone Or Laptop; Pls Advise by directonpc(m): 6:14am On Jun 26, 2017
A good laptop can change ur life.

Re: Iphone Or Laptop; Pls Advise by blackfase(m): 1:13pm On Jul 06, 2017
uchia1982:
Well if your doing some work it's laptop. but who can resist iPhone. lol

Thanks for your contribution but in this case, im not using. im thinking of flogging one, so asking to know which is faster sought in the market. Cheers...
Re: Iphone Or Laptop; Pls Advise by daphid25(m): 2:10pm On Jul 06, 2017
Good Tabs!

Get #200 Airtime From Me / Nokia Lumia 2520 Tablet Price And Specification: Nokia’s First Tablet. / New App That Turns Any Android Phone Into A Surveillance System