Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,053 members, 7,838,661 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Fish Farming - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Fish Farming (314 Views)

Factors Contributing To The Success Of Fish Farming In Nigeria / Lagos Based Millionaire In Farming Services "Kojofarms" Fish Farming,poultry Etc / Are You Willing And Have Passion For Fish –farming But No Knowledge And Finances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fish Farming by Joshua24fish: 2:24pm On Jun 23, 2017
Fish farming system is divided into two which is capture and culture system but today I will deliberate on culture system. It is a system in which rearing of fish is done within or outside its natural environment. i.e breeding of fish in hatchery ponds is a good example of within its environment while stocking and training of fish in earthen ponds,tapoli tanks,concrete ponds,etc is good example of outside its natural environment. Problems facing fish breeders in Nigeria (1)inadequate of time and care.(2)inability to be observant.(3)Always mop the hatchery ponds floor occasionally etc. In need of Mozambique fingerlings,post fingerlings and juveniles I sale,As well for your Tapoli and concrete ponds construction and consultant pls call or WhatsApp 09039566957

(1) (Reply)

Live Stocks Pellet / The 2017 US - Nigeria Agric Business Investment Summit (hosted In Atlanta, USA) / 250 Bags Of White Millet Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.