Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,897 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Kelechi Nwakali Fries Garri For His Parents In Village (Photo) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kelechi Nwakali Fries Garri For His Parents In Village (Photo) (40240 Views)

'FIFA VAR' Introduced In Village Football Competition In Imo State (photos) / Kelechi Nwakali Trains With Arsenal First Team Stars Ozil, Aubameyang, Lacazette / Kelechi Nwakali & Girlfriend, Francis Jacquelyn Rock Matching Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kelechi Nwakali Fries Garri For His Parents In Village (Photo) by Samsonklin(m): 7:15pm On Jun 23, 2017
Tolexander:
and so?

Because the son makes money now, that is a reason for the parent to stop working and making their own money.

I love these parents for not sitting down, relying on whatever comes from their two talented sons, Chidiebere and Kelechi. Some parents through this have misled their children.

I like this Kelechi for not being proud, despising his humble beginning. May he live long and active on the pitch.
Oga lockup... As I dey so, I'm working hard n wen i don't blow which i knw I will, my MAMA nor go near fire. For what na? No no no no no no no no, for what na? Just give me one gud reason she go remain for fire..
Re: Kelechi Nwakali Fries Garri For His Parents In Village (Photo) by ImohWilliams1(m): 7:19pm On Jun 23, 2017
His humility makes brain!
Re: Kelechi Nwakali Fries Garri For His Parents In Village (Photo) by oluwaloseyi81: 7:30pm On Jun 23, 2017
The money make for the garri is the one that his parent use in sending him abroad
Re: Kelechi Nwakali Fries Garri For His Parents In Village (Photo) by Marrtynze(m): 7:41pm On Jun 23, 2017
Tolexander:
and so?

Because the son makes money now, that is a reason for the parent to stop working and making their own money.

I love these parents for not sitting down, relying on whatever comes from their two talented sons, Chidiebere and Kelechi. Some parents through this have misled their children.

I like this Kelechi for not being proud, despising his humble beginning. May he live long and active on the pitch.
Not saying they shouldn't work for their own money but they could do something better you know cos of their age probably, doing something like this comes with health hazards, the heat being one of it, and he is obviously rich enough to set up a business for them, he's young, unmarried, earns millions of naira monthly, but wats my own, their garri, his parents, the hazards, their business, aint saying he isn't an humble person, but on this one, na just fake humble
Re: Kelechi Nwakali Fries Garri For His Parents In Village (Photo) by Mortiano(m): 7:58pm On Jun 23, 2017
sayentease:
Boy.. When your people go start to dey reap the fruits of their labour..?

Garri frying nor be show of humility given your achievement.. It's a show of shame and stingyness..

You go buy $20k Rolex for your babe con dey allow your mama dey fry garri..

I just weak
Some of you are plain stup.d. God I can't even believe this your comment and others like yours.
Small time you will be the complaining garri is costly, yet you can't uproot a simple cassava. See rich boy trying to add to boast more production of the garri, you are here dey yaba left
Re: Kelechi Nwakali Fries Garri For His Parents In Village (Photo) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 23, 2017
Xter92cy:
A true itsekiri does nt join d crowd and insult odas sad, A True son nd daughter of itsekiri kingdom does nt do wat u jst did now... ... mind u im nt itsekiri bt hav stayed amongs d itsekiri 4 sometym now and with d little tym hav spent wit dem they dnt do wat u jst did here # sad sad sad lemme go nd report u 2 d ancestors @ Ode itsekiri # Ekpa
Thank you man. My first guess is that he's an Ijaw boy trying to paint Itsekiri black on this forum. I'll follow his posts henceforth. Thanks for your wonderful comment.

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Nwakali Fries Garri For His Parents In Village (Photo) by uzomagic(m): 8:01pm On Jun 23, 2017
sayentease:
Boy.. When your people go start to dey reap the fruits of their labour..?

Garri frying nor be show of humility given your achievement.. It's a show of shame and stingyness..

You go buy $20k Rolex for your babe con dey allow your mama dey fry garri..

I just weak
You're a bitter, angry hater.
Re: Kelechi Nwakali Fries Garri For His Parents In Village (Photo) by MayorOlohLo1(m): 8:32pm On Jun 23, 2017
How come him parents still Dey village?
Re: Kelechi Nwakali Fries Garri For His Parents In Village (Photo) by beckyjoy1: 9:10pm On Jun 23, 2017
Its always rit for Children to obey their parents in d lord....He just remembered that. For more sports news n gist check soccershell.com
Re: Kelechi Nwakali Fries Garri For His Parents In Village (Photo) by TonyRoland(m): 11:38pm On Jun 23, 2017
SweetJoystick:
Na me wan fry am for him mama and papa before?
I tire o
Re: Kelechi Nwakali Fries Garri For His Parents In Village (Photo) by williamdeluxe(m): 12:14am On Jun 24, 2017
í ղօ մղժɑՏԵɑղժ ժҽʍ մՏҽ ԹօѵҽɾԵվ Տաҽɑɾ 4 íʍ ԹɑɾҽղԵ...
Re: Kelechi Nwakali Fries Garri For His Parents In Village (Photo) by williamdeluxe(m): 12:15am On Jun 24, 2017
í ղօ մղժɑՏԵɑղժ ժҽʍ մՏҽ ԹօѵҽɾԵվ Տաҽɑɾ 4 íʍ ԹɑɾҽղԵ...ղօ ҍ Եօ ƒɾվ ցɑɾɾí 4 օղҽ հօմɾղɑ íʍ ʍɑԵɑ....ղɑ Եօ ƒɾվ ɑʍ 4 ƒմӀӀ day
Re: Kelechi Nwakali Fries Garri For His Parents In Village (Photo) by tushgaga: 12:47am On Jun 24, 2017
Tolexander:
and so?

the boy is dumb! simple
Re: Kelechi Nwakali Fries Garri For His Parents In Village (Photo) by mopolmopol(m): 6:29am On Jun 24, 2017
but as bihari make rice costly de Guy for fry rice.
Re: Kelechi Nwakali Fries Garri For His Parents In Village (Photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 11:04am On Jun 24, 2017
Tolexander:
and so?

Wickedness. you are also wicked yourself. when French Montana first collected his pay check,the first thing he did was move his mother out of the hood and sent her to Mecca. that's a good son. he went home to Morroco,saw his dad and gave him 10k dollars.
many Nigerians are just wicked. I'm sure this Kelechi of a guy might be spending millions on some girl. or better still,he should get them a cool Garri producing machine with staff . and improve their standard of living. playing for arsenal ain't a joke
Re: Kelechi Nwakali Fries Garri For His Parents In Village (Photo) by mikolo80: 10:45pm On Jun 25, 2017
Tolexander:
and so?

he for upgrade them to automated garri frying machine na. Haba. education is lacking much in this country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rashidi Yekini Memorial – FIFA Remembers Him / Wike And Kanu Attend Super Eagles Vs Swaziland Match In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Erling Haaland, Borussia Dortmund Squad Arrive In Manchester (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.