Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Amodu Exposed! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Amodu Exposed! (578 Views)

Ideye Brown Exposed By White Woman, Says He's The Father Of Her Kids / Amodu Ruined My Dream - Kanu / Nigeria Sack Amodu, Draw Up Hiddink-led Shortlist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amodu Exposed! by Damoche10: 4:03pm On Jan 26, 2010
The super eagles escaped by whiskers!

Yakubu Aiyegbeni  should go and retire from active football. He was even given the captain's band when Osaze commands that respect of being the captain with his style of play. Maybe Yakubu paid Amodu some dough/money to be constantly featured in this tournament. He is not fit at all and his game is VERY RUSTY. My grand ma can play better than him. All the passes he made were faulty. Mikel and Shittu won my heart.

The eagles should learn how to shoot the ball outside the 18 yard box. The ball has been designed to take an accelerated speed better than the balls they were formally using. Vincent Enyeama did well at the goal post like wise Yusuf. Dickson Etuhu made me proud too. Amodu lacks the technical ability to lead the team to the world cup. Is this what he is going to line up against Argentina?

The Nigerian football governing council should kindly fetch or get us a coach that is technically sound and can deliver. Look at the coach of England, he has transformed the rusty english national side to one of the teams to beat at the world cup. The Zambians deserved the win but God of football was just on our side. I keep wondering what Obafemi Martins is doing on the bench. I keep asking myself this question "Did Aiyegbeni paid some dues to Amodu to have him feature?"
Because a rusty player like that shouldn't have played talkless of starting every match.

My people, AMODU HAS BEEN BRIBED!

Honestly, watch the best coach our super eagles needs from this link :      http://eca.sh/Vbny

We honestly need a coach like this.

(1) (Reply)

Amodu Demoted / Amodu's Way Of Conducting A Press Conference / Paj's Ten Commandments!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.