Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,086 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Do U Have Headset/headphone? Then Smash Your Keyboard Into Pieces. Type With Mou - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Do U Have Headset/headphone? Then Smash Your Keyboard Into Pieces. Type With Mou (925 Views)

Radio Coder For Local Stations In Andriod Without Headset / I Doubt If You All Know The Name Of Some Of The Keys On An English Keyboard! / Fix For Blackberry Torch Virtual Keyboard Bug. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do U Have Headset/headphone? Then Smash Your Keyboard Into Pieces. Type With Mou by typingrobot: 4:28pm On Jan 26, 2010
Do u have headset/headphone like ANY of the ones attached?
OR Can you afford any headset? You can buy it from any store nothing special.

Then you are free to smash your keyboard into pieces.

I know how it sounds.

Have you imagined putting headset on and everything
you are speaking is being typed automatically on the screen?

Either you want to:

* compose email,
* Type into Microsoft word,
* Type into Notepad, Wordpad
* Reply a post in a forum,
* Start Newpost

or anything?

That's what your common/cheap headset will do ordinarily,

Please allow me to tell you more LIES:

There was an application an uncle put on my system last year
that will enable me to speak to my headset and my computer will
respond but I was not pleased with its accuracy., I just kept it
running on my system everytime I boot my Pc.

But that breakthrough day,

There is a girl-friend I used to speak with almost every morning
2.30/3.00am (internet call (msn msg).
That day I was working on MICROSOFT WORD but because of
the call, I paused from what I was doing and after about 45min the
call lasted, I just went to the toilet and I came back to continue with
the MICROSOFT WORD… BUT to my amazement,

Re: Do U Have Headset/headphone? Then Smash Your Keyboard Into Pieces. Type With Mou by 4peace(m): 9:22pm On Jan 26, 2010
Hehe na so life be
Re: Do U Have Headset/headphone? Then Smash Your Keyboard Into Pieces. Type With Mou by typingrobot: 5:41pm On Jan 29, 2010
I am happy for lifting the ban.

Thanks nairaland
Re: Do U Have Headset/headphone? Then Smash Your Keyboard Into Pieces. Type With Mou by typingrobot: 1:26pm On Feb 01, 2010
Its not only a relieve when your fingers are aching you
But if you want to rest your mouth muscle, just put it infront of
any mail/doc you want to read. It will read it for you.

DO you understand?
Re: Do U Have Headset/headphone? Then Smash Your Keyboard Into Pieces. Type With Mou by viper3ez(m): 11:08pm On Feb 04, 2010
until you try to tell ur sister, "i'll text you tonight" and it types "i'll sex you tonight"
Re: Do U Have Headset/headphone? Then Smash Your Keyboard Into Pieces. Type With Mou by Juniorroged(m): 1:51pm On Feb 09, 2010
Hi typingrobot, i thought it was technology tales,can i get the application pls. This is my email' junior4all2000@gmail.com, i ll really appreciate it.

(1) (Reply)

Upload File / Help With Mysql On Webserver / How To Redirect A Website Based On Screen Resolution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.