Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,480 members, 7,816,134 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Emeka Rising Ibeh Thrown Out Of His Home Over Unpaid 2.5million Rent In Lagos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emeka Rising Ibeh Thrown Out Of His Home Over Unpaid 2.5million Rent In Lagos (49542 Views)

Georgina Ibeh: Losing Weight Was Not To Impress Any Man / Georgina Ibeh Amazing Weight Loss From Size 18 To 12 (Photos) / Chidinma Okeke Granted Asylum; Blackmailers Got N1.8m From Her - Victor Ibeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Rising Ibeh Thrown Out Of His Home Over Unpaid 2.5million Rent In Lagos by Seun360(m): 10:49am On Jun 24, 2017
chuksanambra:
Emeka Ibeh

Ipods own 90% of Lagos - Ohaneze
Lagos is no man's land - Igbos
Igbos developed Lagos - Ipod piglets

Yet, the court kicked out Emeka like sagged testicles for owing 5 years rent.

Must you bring ethnical issues here....
Re: Emeka Rising Ibeh Thrown Out Of His Home Over Unpaid 2.5million Rent In Lagos by DLioness(f): 10:55am On Jun 24, 2017
chuksanambra:
Emeka Ibeh

Childish comment. so u want 2 tel me ther is no ibo man dt hs eva bn kickd out of hs hous in ibo land by igbo landlord?
Re: Emeka Rising Ibeh Thrown Out Of His Home Over Unpaid 2.5million Rent In Lagos by whizzyleejr(m): 11:19am On Jun 24, 2017
Fake life, dem no fit gree live for face me i face house, the time wen dem get money dem go dey do show off no go plan for dia future
What a pity angry

1 Like

Re: Emeka Rising Ibeh Thrown Out Of His Home Over Unpaid 2.5million Rent In Lagos by homesteady(m): 11:19am On Jun 24, 2017
Chanchit:
5yrs is too musch o. I know that house in Nuru Oniwo, but I've never seen or should I say I don't know that guy.

Abeg is the house worth 500k per year? Because they said he is owing 2.5 million for 5 years!
Re: Emeka Rising Ibeh Thrown Out Of His Home Over Unpaid 2.5million Rent In Lagos by Collins10(m): 11:32am On Jun 24, 2017
chuksanambra:
Emeka Ibeh

Emeka was kicked out because he has not paid his rent in 5 years, not because he was Igbo. If a Yoruba man has not paid his rent in 5 years and Keeps smoking like Emeka, he would have also been kicked out... Haba!

1 Like

Re: Emeka Rising Ibeh Thrown Out Of His Home Over Unpaid 2.5million Rent In Lagos by olushevy05: 11:36am On Jun 24, 2017
KingsoBabaTips:
This man needs white garment church type of Delivarancy

Re: Emeka Rising Ibeh Thrown Out Of His Home Over Unpaid 2.5million Rent In Lagos by enomakos(m): 11:58am On Jun 24, 2017
Chanchit:
5yrs is too musch o. I know that house in Nuru Oniwo, but I've never seen or should I say I don't know that guy.
he was a ghost tenant
Re: Emeka Rising Ibeh Thrown Out Of His Home Over Unpaid 2.5million Rent In Lagos by Chanchit: 12:39pm On Jun 24, 2017
homesteady:

Abeg is the house worth 500k per year? Because they said he is owing 2.5 million for 5 years!

If you ask me, I don't think its worth it, but the area is a nice area, and we never can say maybe its a 3brf, cos you know landlords charge based on where the house is located.
Re: Emeka Rising Ibeh Thrown Out Of His Home Over Unpaid 2.5million Rent In Lagos by allisonluvsu(m): 12:42pm On Jun 24, 2017
madenigga:
I remember dz guy from isakaba d one woke killed after he went rogue

Woke nw sells at uniport.
Re: Emeka Rising Ibeh Thrown Out Of His Home Over Unpaid 2.5million Rent In Lagos by Ifeco232(m): 12:43pm On Jun 24, 2017
OrestesDante:

Nice movie! cool
The actor get auto sense
Re: Emeka Rising Ibeh Thrown Out Of His Home Over Unpaid 2.5million Rent In Lagos by eodavids(m): 1:09pm On Jun 24, 2017
He must have been heard by a cout of competent jurisdiction. So for him to have been ejected means he deserves it. Come to think of it, how can a sensible man live in a house for five years without paying the due rent?

The safest thing to do is to eject him before he lays claim of ownership, and that is the law.
Re: Emeka Rising Ibeh Thrown Out Of His Home Over Unpaid 2.5million Rent In Lagos by Tecno66: 1:20pm On Jun 24, 2017
MrHighSea:
Irresponsible Man. To the village you go.
No landlord prays to have a tenant like this. Stuborn and difficult breed.
Re: Emeka Rising Ibeh Thrown Out Of His Home Over Unpaid 2.5million Rent In Lagos by veraiyke(m): 1:37pm On Jun 24, 2017
blogreporter:
Nollywood actor Emeka Rising Ibeh popularly known for his role in the Movie “Isakaba” and “Mr. Ibu The Lecturer “ has been thrown out of his apartment at 7 Nuru Onuwo Street in Surulere after failing to pay for his house rent for 5 years worth N2.5 million naira.

Emeka has been living in the apartment as a ghost tenant over the last five years and could not afford to pay his rent according to the Landlord of the house.

Speaking, the Landlord of the house confirmed the report that he was thrown out with the help of court.

“As you can see we have eventually thrown out our Emeka with the help of the court.

The apartment was literarily turned into a place for India hemp smokers and camp for prostitutes. It was hell. He said he was a Nollywood practitioner yet he could not pay his rent.

There was no tactics and tricks in the world that these Emekas didn’t use to avoid paying my rent in the last 5 years running into 2.5 million naira.

Can you imagine staying in an apartment for five years without paying rent? Such an irresponsible fellow.

The actor who was once sacked from the actors guild of Nigeria over thuggery was said to have loads of India hemp and other substance found in the apartment which has been tendered for further investigation. The obviously elated Landlord said.

Mood in the compound At the compound where Emeka Ibeh was thrown out, one of the neighbors said:

“This is a big relief for us because the experience and the things that happened here was unimaginable.

Sometimes in the night you will hear ladies screaming for help in the apartment and when we go to knock, Emeka will say they are acting movie.

At another time it will be the smoke of India hemp with all kinds of funny looking characters claiming to be Nollywood actors.

It was not a palatable experience that is why the whole compound celebrated the day he was thrown out by the court like a piece of rubbish that he truly is. We are free at last”.

http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/06/oh-no-nollywood-actor-thrown-out-of-his.html
but wait o. Dx guy has been in the movie industry for at least two decades and yet this is been said of
Re: Emeka Rising Ibeh Thrown Out Of His Home Over Unpaid 2.5million Rent In Lagos by 0ntruth: 2:01pm On Jun 24, 2017
deepwater:

lol

What kind of movie is that?

A cry for help. Featuring Emeka Ibeh.
Re: Emeka Rising Ibeh Thrown Out Of His Home Over Unpaid 2.5million Rent In Lagos by madenigga(m): 2:20pm On Jun 24, 2017
allisonluvsu:

Woke nw sells at uniport.
LoL... Which side.

I finished from uniport
Re: Emeka Rising Ibeh Thrown Out Of His Home Over Unpaid 2.5million Rent In Lagos by tobrinskilanski: 2:50pm On Jun 24, 2017
chuksanambra:
Emeka Ibeh

for your mind na u have made sense.

BTW...where did u get your info from...huh?? #tribalPiglet

NB: DRINK ENUF WATER B4 U QUOTE ME..
Re: Emeka Rising Ibeh Thrown Out Of His Home Over Unpaid 2.5million Rent In Lagos by Reference(m): 3:00pm On Jun 24, 2017
NaijaCelebrity:
Ex-Actor or Retired actor... Stop spoiling the name of the industry

grin...industry indeed...abeg wetin una dey produce again...
Re: Emeka Rising Ibeh Thrown Out Of His Home Over Unpaid 2.5million Rent In Lagos by Chinkymata(m): 7:30pm On Jun 24, 2017
Wen some1 is bearing RISING how won't his house rent be "rising"
Re: Emeka Rising Ibeh Thrown Out Of His Home Over Unpaid 2.5million Rent In Lagos by cybriz82(m): 4:36pm On Jun 25, 2017
Dude upon d muscle � wey full ur body tall n good looking y u no go join bouncer for club?better still go join ur brother wey dey sell foam in sokoto,
Re: Emeka Rising Ibeh Thrown Out Of His Home Over Unpaid 2.5million Rent In Lagos by allisonluvsu(m): 9:03am On Jun 29, 2017
madenigga:

LoL... Which side.

I finished from uniport
Behind sch of basic ICT

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of Wizkid On A Private Jet As He Flies Out To London / Flavour Poses With Andromeda Peters 'Miss United State' In America - Fans React / Omotola Laughing As She Watches DonJazzy Raise His Hands Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.