Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

I Redeem Above 100$ Denominations - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Redeem Above 100$ Denominations (414 Views)

American ATM Dispenses 100$ To Customers Instead Of 20$ / I Redeem Itunes Gift Card...instant Cash!!!! / I Redeem Itunes Gift Card...instant Cash!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Redeem Above 100$ Denominations by slimtosin(m): 5:34pm On Jun 23, 2017
*Good morning everyone

Mexico Cards and USD cards needed

This are big code offers

Pls I have an offer for you, pls if you have any single USD card above $100 and you are ready to sale at the price below pls chat me up.

RULES

1. Don't just send card, wait for me till I tell you to send

2. Pls don't send me already redeemed cards

3. Wait for at least 10 to 20 minutes for the card to be redeemed.

4. If the card is genuine you will get you money immediately

Text me asap on WhatsApp... 09029735301

(1) (Reply)

7 Ways To Build A Strong Linkedin Profile / Documents Required Of Mineral Title Applicants / Union Bank Hosts Customers And Stakeholders To A Centenary Gala In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.