Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Free Advice To Ipob - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Free Advice To Ipob (458 Views)

Saraki Reacts To IPOB's Attack On Ekweremadu / South-East Governors React To IPOB’s Attack On Sight Order / Open Letter To IPOB By Charles Ogbu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Advice To Ipob by kingshrd: 5:38pm On Jun 23, 2017
Dear IPOB,
As much as I don't follow you, (and most of the Igbo intelligentsia do not) your strategy is flawed.

How can you say no elections in Anambra? You are pitching yourself against your greatest supporters, a recipe for self destruction. Anambra politicians won't take you lying easy. The Nigerian state won't allow you disrupt an election. A seat at home only guarantees low turn out at the polls.

Here's free advice (if you want more, hire my services)
It is much more better to float a political party, use Anambra to test your popularity. Flood the SE at home and at the NASS with your elected members (if you are so popular) and effect change from there.

But again, what do I know?
Re: Free Advice To Ipob by feelgoods: 5:59pm On Jun 23, 2017
true or false
Re: Free Advice To Ipob by cjrane: 6:17pm On Jun 23, 2017
Another series of "lets advise Igbos" saga will start again grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Free Advice To Ipob by FUNNYBONE1(m): 6:25pm On Jun 23, 2017
Wetin this one dey vomit

1 Like

Re: Free Advice To Ipob by yellowgarri2(m): 7:16am On Oct 02, 2021
kingshrd:
Dear IPOB,
As much as I don't follow you, (and most of the Igbo intelligentsia do not) your strategy is flawed.

How can you say no elections in Anambra? You are pitching yourself against your greatest supporters, a recipe for self destruction. Anambra politicians won't take you lying easy. The Nigerian state won't allow you disrupt an election. A seat at home only guarantees low turn out at the polls.

Here's free advice (if you want more, hire my services)
It is much more better to float a political party, use Anambra to test your popularity. Flood the SE at home and at the NASS with your elected members (if you are so popular) and effect change from there.

But again, what do I know?
0701120067 access bank. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Ghana’s Akufo-addo Visits Osinbajo / Why Osinbanjo Did Not Address Nigerians For Eid Celebration / This Government Is A Joke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.