Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Suicide Calling..''if I Don't Get D Smallest Job Of 20k Hmmm'' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suicide Calling..''if I Don't Get D Smallest Job Of 20k Hmmm'' (546 Views)

Meet Shortest And The Smallest People In The World, They Only Grow 1.40m / The Infographic Map Of Kano Emirates, Emir Sanusi Got Smallest Land Mass / When A Headgirl Is Given The Job Of A School Principal - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suicide Calling..''if I Don't Get D Smallest Job Of 20k Hmmm'' by jbix(m): 5:59pm On Jun 23, 2017
I have really tested the dept of suffering but I know am not different from many Nigeria graduate out there, but I have to speak my mind.

I graduated from a known polytechnic in Nigeria came out with an upper credit I have skills like doing all type of masonry work, little of carpentry work, fish framing, painting, teaching, very good in d use of computer, very good in processing cassava from planting to it finish products which is garri just few to mention.

I move from port Harcourt to Abuja because things tends to be very difficult there that I could not even feed myself twice a day and in Abuja now things almost look better but all they tell me is we will get back to u and I cannot feed on that since am squatting with a very broke friend of mine, I am not a Muslim but I have fasted for complete 2 days now as a result of no food, why I am still leaving when I cannot eat not to talk to do other things?

I'm not d lazy type please I do not need money from anyone all I need is what 2 lay my hands no matter how small the work is or how small the pay is am willing to do.

I cannot die in silent I have to speak out for honest hearted Nigerians to assist me, my last option would b committing suicide but it seems am getting to it.

please can someone take this to FP
Re: Suicide Calling..''if I Don't Get D Smallest Job Of 20k Hmmm'' by Nnemuka(f): 6:11pm On Jun 23, 2017
Tough times don't last, tough people do. Suicide is not the answer
Re: Suicide Calling..''if I Don't Get D Smallest Job Of 20k Hmmm'' by jayinfo2(m): 6:30pm On Jun 23, 2017
Bros I beg ooo job is coming soon it's just a matter of time suicide is not an option
Re: Suicide Calling..''if I Don't Get D Smallest Job Of 20k Hmmm'' by adonis89(m): 7:27pm On Jun 23, 2017
I wish I could help diz brother
Re: Suicide Calling..''if I Don't Get D Smallest Job Of 20k Hmmm'' by SaulRazor: 7:30pm On Jun 23, 2017
Bro by second week of next month you will have good Job believe me ..God has Heard you I swear
Re: Suicide Calling..''if I Don't Get D Smallest Job Of 20k Hmmm'' by jbix(m): 8:22pm On Jun 23, 2017
the tough get tougher this time oh, I can't help it
Re: Suicide Calling..''if I Don't Get D Smallest Job Of 20k Hmmm'' by megaik: 8:23pm On Jun 23, 2017
Bros, sincerely alot of people have situations worst than your. I have a friend who has second class upper in engineering but has never worked for 4 years he graduated now. Just be patient and manage but share your CV and read up more informations like you have shared and pray/trust God and he will see you through. Also try making sacrifices through helping people the little way you can.
Meanwhile drop your CV to metromabellimited@gmail.com, there is a small project coming up at Port harcourt that may need you in August ...
Goodluck Man! I feel your pain sincerely...
jbix:
I have really tested the dept of suffering but I know am not different from many Nigeria graduate out there, but I have to speak my mind.

I graduated from a known polytechnic in Nigeria came out with an upper credit I have skills like doing all type of masonry work, little of carpentry work, fish framing, painting, teaching, very good in d use of computer, very good in processing cassava from planting to it finish products which is garri just few to mention.

I move from port Harcourt to Abuja because things tends to be very difficult there that I could not even feed myself twice a day and in Abuja now things almost look better but all they tell me is we will get back to u and I cannot feed on that since am squatting with a very broke friend of mine, I am not a Muslim but I have fasted for complete 2 days now as a result of no food, why I am still leaving when I cannot eat not to talk to do other things?

I'm not d lazy type please I do not need money from anyone all I need is what 2 lay my hands no matter how small the work is or how small the pay is am willing to do.

I cannot die in silent I have to speak out for honest hearted Nigerians to assist me, my last option would b committing suicide but it seems am getting to it.

please can someone take this to FP

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Calling..''if I Don't Get D Smallest Job Of 20k Hmmm'' by coolcatty: 8:25pm On Jun 23, 2017
jbix:
the tough get tougher this time oh, I can't help it

See your mouth....you want to elicit sympathy from a faceless forum...you are not serious.

Oga do alabaru work or go to construction sites to keep body and soul together for the meantime till the main job comes....if everyone comes online o complain...the cyberspace will crash in a matter of hours....take hold of your life like a man an stop this pity party you are embarking on.
Re: Suicide Calling..''if I Don't Get D Smallest Job Of 20k Hmmm'' by denko(m): 8:32pm On Jun 23, 2017
What are you waiting for just do it my friend. Kill yourself so that your parent will be proud of you. I don't advice your type because you went to school to come out to be wailing over things you cannot control and ignoring those you can control.
Re: Suicide Calling..''if I Don't Get D Smallest Job Of 20k Hmmm'' by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 23, 2017
denko:
What are you waiting for just do it my friend. Kill yourself so that your parent will be proud of you. I don't advice your type because you went to school to come out to be wailing over things you cannot control and ignoring those you can control.
if he should kill himself you will go to jail for murder hope you knw
Re: Suicide Calling..''if I Don't Get D Smallest Job Of 20k Hmmm'' by denko(m): 8:46pm On Jun 23, 2017
What do you want me to tell him not to kill himself A GRADUATE with skills and want to kill himself and you want me to beg him not to. If you cannot take charge of your emotion you don't fit to exist because you can infect many other people emotionally. quote author=ydass post=57791690] if he should kill himself you will go to jail for murder hope you knw [/quote]
Re: Suicide Calling..''if I Don't Get D Smallest Job Of 20k Hmmm'' by REDshouse(m): 9:05pm On Jun 23, 2017
Guy if I tell you my own problem...you no go think of suicide u will have died even before thinking suicide..

You went to school and graduated not to be looking for job but to create a job from all you have learnt from school...

You will say no capital.... Fine no capital but u can look around you and find something that you can do without capital... I can give you few ideas of what you can do without money anywhere you are.....

1. Real estate consultant... All you need is to familiarize yourself with local agent to give you property brief and use the same mb that u used to post this suicide msg to post all your brief and await potential customer... Note always be truthful and diligent.

2. See many people don't like to do shopping and even if they want to do no time to do so my broda... Drop the ego of I am a graduate I can do this....
Enter shoprite and other shopping mall get their various prices of their commodity.. Compare prices and let your customer knows that one is cheaper than the other and you can deliver at the speed of light and charge them ur commission like transport and logistics... You don't need money for this...

3. Blogging since u said u are Gud at computer...

4. You can do home service in cleaning and fumigation..
Go to construction site and tell them u can help in cleaning and clearing of the property sites you will be paid for clearing the site..

5 are you in Lagos or Abuja can you drive.. Walk into uber or taxify xplain to them that you are a graduate and Gud driver but no vehicle. I bliv they can arrange for you within shortest priod and at a little or no cost....

I get more than 100 ideas of what you can do to sustain body and soul together ... But if u think suicide is your best option pls do fast... Cos the world at large won't feel your demise and you just go the same way you come without a trace and impact...
Re: Suicide Calling..''if I Don't Get D Smallest Job Of 20k Hmmm'' by jbix(m): 9:58pm On Jun 23, 2017
sir check what I wrote, I do masonry work, which means I lay blocks, plaster and other aspect, i can do labourer work, but d work is not there. if u get abeg I de abuja dutse precisly, call me
Re: Suicide Calling..''if I Don't Get D Smallest Job Of 20k Hmmm'' by jbix(m): 10:09pm On Jun 23, 2017
[quote author=REDshouse post=57792307]Guy if I tell you my own problem...you no go think of suicide u will have died even before thinking suicide..

You went to school and graduated not to be looking for job but to create a job from all you have learnt from school...

You will say no capital.... Fine no capital but u can look around you and find something that you can do without capital... I can give you few ideas of what you can do without money anywhere you are.....

1. Real estate consultant... All you need is to familiarize yourself with local agent to give you property brief and use the same mb that u used to post this suicide msg to post all your brief and await potential customer... Note always be truthful and diligent.

2. See many people don't like to do shopping and even if they want to do no time to do so my broda... Drop the ego of I am a graduate I can do this....
Enter shoprite and other shopping mall get their various prices of their commodity.. Compare prices and let your customer knows that one is cheaper than the other and you can deliver at the speed of light and charge them ur commission like transport and logistics... You don't need money for this...

3. Blogging since u said u are Gud at computer...

4. You can do home service in cleaning and fumigation..
Go to construction site and tell them u can help in cleaning and clearing of the property sites you will be paid for clearing the site..

5 are you in Lagos or Abuja can you drive.. Walk into uber or taxify xplain to them that you are a graduate and Gud driver but no vehicle. I bliv they can arrange for you within shortest priod and at a little or no cost....

bros abuja na T.P oh but I really appreciate, I can drive but no driving license and can drive only automatic can help
Re: Suicide Calling..''if I Don't Get D Smallest Job Of 20k Hmmm'' by nabiz(m): 10:10pm On Jun 23, 2017
With all the above mentioned skills u ar lookig for a job of 20k. It is either u ar not saying the truth or ur village witch has fold legs against u . Do u get that certificate by merit or is it through acquisition?
Re: Suicide Calling..''if I Don't Get D Smallest Job Of 20k Hmmm'' by jbix(m): 10:36pm On Jun 23, 2017
I just need what 2 survive for now when there is life there is always hope, when I go to site they always say there workers are complete or no money, or who do u know. and is not helping, I actually went to many interviews but no response till now.
Re: Suicide Calling..''if I Don't Get D Smallest Job Of 20k Hmmm'' by jbix(m): 10:55pm On Jun 23, 2017
thank u very much sir I am not ungrateful, I'll do as u said
Re: Suicide Calling..''if I Don't Get D Smallest Job Of 20k Hmmm'' by REDshouse(m): 11:04pm On Jun 23, 2017
[quote author=jbix post=57793638][/quote] guy are u living inside a village in abj. is there no people around, why did u go to school, cant yu think of services u can render......... dont quote me again cos i am presently questioning ur so called certificate.

(1) (Reply)

The Biafran Agenda Should Be Scrapped For Sake Of Properties / SET BACK For Kanu As One Major Ethnic Group Denounce Biafra / How Lai Mohammed Laughs After Sending His PA To Tweet His Lies. See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.