Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,817,001 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

This Snake Was Killed In Our Farm Today (photo And Video) - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / This Snake Was Killed In Our Farm Today (photo And Video) (32860 Views)

Big Python Killed In Our Farm Swallowed 2 Turkeys (Pictured) / Big Python I Killed In My Farm Today And What Has Become Of It. / I Saw A Boa In My Farm Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Snake Was Killed In Our Farm Today (photo And Video) by Beboy23(m): 7:56pm On Jun 23, 2017
Don't be annoyed everybody, I no see the video upload, but don't doubt it the snake big small
Re: This Snake Was Killed In Our Farm Today (photo And Video) by timilehin007(m): 7:58pm On Jun 23, 2017
Loyalblak007:
Lala no FP please cheesy , This is Nairaland, not Natgeographic wild
...as if u dey watch natgeowild..I sure say u only watch it for few seconds when snakes are been documenting and immediately nairaland and lala comes to ur mind...no be zee world and televistar u dey watch...awôn tI abisherk bulbul purab aliyah tanu sed khuranah roshni and recently Leo etc...

I must confess you are really pretty and endowed too..but I prefer my funmilola any day anytime no-gain-say..even ladies like her are jealous of her beauty and physique if na lie see my profile

abeg no abuse me o..I be person papa o grin
Re: This Snake Was Killed In Our Farm Today (photo And Video) by Beboy23(m): 8:06pm On Jun 23, 2017
I dey try to upload the video, but the thing no dey upload ooo, the snake big small ooo
Re: This Snake Was Killed In Our Farm Today (photo And Video) by TechPanda(m): 8:14pm On Jun 23, 2017
divinehand2003:

True talk. I have been running into BAD GATEWAY for the past 1 week
The Thing Weak Me Oh!
Re: This Snake Was Killed In Our Farm Today (photo And Video) by David160(m): 8:20pm On Jun 23, 2017
Na una turn to eat am as it take chop una eggs grin
Re: This Snake Was Killed In Our Farm Today (photo And Video) by caprini1: 9:19pm On Jun 23, 2017
There is this flower look alike plant ,that wards off snakes and other reptiles,plant it around your farm and say bye bye to snakes.I don't know the name,but you can ask any florist.
Re: This Snake Was Killed In Our Farm Today (photo And Video) by Loyalblak007(f): 10:53pm On Jun 23, 2017
timilehin007:
...as if u dey watch natgeowild..I sure say u only watch it for few seconds when snakes are been documenting and immediately nairaland and lala comes to ur mind...no be zee world and televistar u dey watch...awôn tI abisherk bulbul purab aliyah tanu sed khuranah roshni and recently Leo etc...

I must confess you are really pretty and endowed too..but I prefer my funmilola any day anytime no-gain-say..even ladies like her are jealous of her beauty and physique if na lie see my profile

abeg no abuse me o..I be person papa o grin

She's pretty
Lol
Re: This Snake Was Killed In Our Farm Today (photo And Video) by timilehin007(m): 11:07pm On Jun 23, 2017
Loyalblak007:

She's pretty
Lol

thank you jare wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Snake Was Killed In Our Farm Today (photo And Video) by adontcare(f): 11:52pm On Jun 23, 2017
End time snake. Oya lala food don durn
Re: This Snake Was Killed In Our Farm Today (photo And Video) by Nobody: 12:45am On Jun 24, 2017
Re: This Snake Was Killed In Our Farm Today (photo And Video) by victor44843(m): 4:02am On Jun 24, 2017
Lala never disappoints FP as usual cheesy
Re: This Snake Was Killed In Our Farm Today (photo And Video) by victor44843(m): 4:05am On Jun 24, 2017
Loyalblak007:
Lala no FP please cheesy , This is Nairaland, not Natgeographic wild
E don make FP already grin
Re: This Snake Was Killed In Our Farm Today (photo And Video) by Ibnkathir: 8:51am On Jun 24, 2017
alukstea:
Too short not sure if it's long enough to get to the promise land FP
and it did. Lesson: never underestimate anyone grin

1 Like

Re: This Snake Was Killed In Our Farm Today (photo And Video) by lakeside3020(m): 12:57pm On Jun 24, 2017
Lala digging it right now
Re: This Snake Was Killed In Our Farm Today (photo And Video) by olami234lekan(m): 9:06pm On Jun 24, 2017
Beboy23:
This snake was kill in our farm today, the snake has been killing our birds and eating our egg

the snake name is Agbadu....

see what me I kill for my farm

Re: This Snake Was Killed In Our Farm Today (photo And Video) by olami234lekan(m): 2:24pm On Jun 25, 2017
dmgr:
strange snake
Nothing strange about the snake... the name is agbadu and it likes eating egg

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: Man Using Cow Urine To Bath / Rice Mills In Nigeria Closedown After India’s Ban On Rice Exports / Get Thailand Dwarf Hybrid F1 Pawpaw Seeds And Seedlings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.