Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Check Out The Inscription On The T Shirts Of This Father And Son (PHOTO) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Check Out The Inscription On The T Shirts Of This Father And Son (PHOTO) (2828 Views)

Wholesale Women's Short-sleeved T-shirts, Used Phones. / Find Christmas Father And Win Uhans I8 Smartphone [ww][27 Dec] / Iphone X Face ID Failed Again, Fails To Identify Between Mother And Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Inscription On The T Shirts Of This Father And Son (PHOTO) by Mrspycee: 6:51pm On Jun 23, 2017

The inscription on the T Shirts of this father and son is quite funny, but very brilliant. The photo is trending at the moment on net… Nice!

More @>>> http://trendzbase..com/2017/06/check-out-inscription-on-t-shirts-of.html

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

5 Likes

Re: Check Out The Inscription On The T Shirts Of This Father And Son (PHOTO) by Homeboiy: 6:56pm On Jun 23, 2017
Na true nah

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Inscription On The T Shirts Of This Father And Son (PHOTO) by mazimee(m): 7:03pm On Jun 23, 2017
Lol modern day parents

3 Likes

Re: Check Out The Inscription On The T Shirts Of This Father And Son (PHOTO) by thorpido(m): 7:19pm On Jun 23, 2017
So the son is not the original,smh.The not so intelligent father doesn't know he also came as someone's 'remix' too.
That boy is the original of who he is - fearfully,uniquely and wonderfully made.

3 Likes

Re: Check Out The Inscription On The T Shirts Of This Father And Son (PHOTO) by MrBONE2(m): 8:53pm On Jun 23, 2017
In my Own case it will be grin

Mr BONEZ; "The Primitive Ancient" grin

My Pikin Emm ;"The Morderm Refiner"grin

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Inscription On The T Shirts Of This Father And Son (PHOTO) by Bbanj(m): 9:06pm On Jun 23, 2017
Lalasticlala come and see
Re: Check Out The Inscription On The T Shirts Of This Father And Son (PHOTO) by refiner(f): 9:18pm On Jun 23, 2017
MrBONE2:
In my Own case it will be grin

Mr BONEZ; "The Primitive Ancient" grin

My Pikin Emm ;"The Morderm Refiner"grin
angry angry

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Inscription On The T Shirts Of This Father And Son (PHOTO) by 7footre(m): 11:29pm On Jun 23, 2017
Me and my son's go sha connect well... make oluwa just do me well

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Inscription On The T Shirts Of This Father And Son (PHOTO) by Olibboy: 11:44pm On Jun 23, 2017
Na money sure pass
Re: Check Out The Inscription On The T Shirts Of This Father And Son (PHOTO) by MrBONE2(m): 1:07am On Jun 24, 2017
refiner:
angry angry
Pardon me Sisi,I here by promise that from now on i will stop posting Nonsense before i get Guwarad grin

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Inscription On The T Shirts Of This Father And Son (PHOTO) by missioner(m): 6:16am On Jun 24, 2017
The mother own go be "The Ft"

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Inscription On The T Shirts Of This Father And Son (PHOTO) by ishiamu(m): 6:28am On Jun 24, 2017
Nice
Re: Check Out The Inscription On The T Shirts Of This Father And Son (PHOTO) by permsec: 7:05am On Jun 24, 2017
The mum is the studio.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Inscription On The T Shirts Of This Father And Son (PHOTO) by Sammyashol(m): 8:17am On Jun 24, 2017
The Dad looks like dino
Re: Check Out The Inscription On The T Shirts Of This Father And Son (PHOTO) by slawomir: 8:29am On Jun 24, 2017
Ok
Re: Check Out The Inscription On The T Shirts Of This Father And Son (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 24, 2017
Lmaooo grin
missioner:
The mother own go be "The Ft"
Re: Check Out The Inscription On The T Shirts Of This Father And Son (PHOTO) by Treasure17(m): 10:25am On Jun 24, 2017
lol
Re: Check Out The Inscription On The T Shirts Of This Father And Son (PHOTO) by Nickymezor(f): 12:22pm On Jun 24, 2017
Kool. smiley
Re: Check Out The Inscription On The T Shirts Of This Father And Son (PHOTO) by Nbote(m): 1:36pm On Jun 24, 2017
Jus write Dad and son jooor...
Re: Check Out The Inscription On The T Shirts Of This Father And Son (PHOTO) by damilolaq99(m): 4:03pm On Jun 24, 2017
thorpido:
So the son is not the original,smh.The not so intelligent father doesn't know he also came as someone's 'remix' too.
That boy is the original of who he is - fearfully,uniquely and wonderfully made.
Na ordinary tshirt u put 4 head dey preach 4 us. What am sure was intended as a joke dats wat u are preachin about. He strong 4 u o. O gidi gan.
Re: Check Out The Inscription On The T Shirts Of This Father And Son (PHOTO) by thorpido(m): 6:32pm On Jun 24, 2017
damilolaq99:
Na ordinary tshirt u put 4 head dey preach 4 us. What am sure was intended as a joke dats wat u are preachin about. He strong 4 u o. O gidi gan.
It was intended as a joke,yet you carry am for head dey qoute me to yarn?
The joke is on you.

I don't think you are married yet and obviously don't understand the deeper things of life.
Re: Check Out The Inscription On The T Shirts Of This Father And Son (PHOTO) by damilolaq99(m): 8:36pm On Jun 24, 2017
thorpido:
It was intended as a joke,yet you carry am for head dey qoute me to yarn?
The joke is on you.

I don't think you are married yet and obviously don't understand the deeper things of life.
Re: Check Out The Inscription On The T Shirts Of This Father And Son (PHOTO) by pinkyruledworld(m): 12:44am On Jun 25, 2017
Sammyashol:
The Dad looks like dino
exactly what's in my head
Re: Check Out The Inscription On The T Shirts Of This Father And Son (PHOTO) by IamBornToWin(f): 5:16am On Jun 25, 2017
It should have been the original and the photocopy.

(1) (Reply)

. / Poco X3 Vs Pixel 4a / Brand New transparent Massive Powerbank For A Very Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.