Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,919 members, 7,824,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Twitter In Nigeria Fumes As Evans, Most-wanted Kidnapper Becomes 'celebrity' - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Twitter In Nigeria Fumes As Evans, Most-wanted Kidnapper Becomes 'celebrity' (24177 Views)

Taraba Police Killings: Army Captain Had 191 Phone Chats With Wanted Kidnapper / Wanted Kidnapper Who Shoots With 2 AK-47 Guns At The Same Time, Arrested. Photos / EFCC Replies A Nigerian On Twitter In Igbo Language (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter In Nigeria Fumes As Evans, Most-wanted Kidnapper Becomes 'celebrity' by hardbody: 8:30pm On Jun 23, 2017
Nigeria is still a nation of laws and not of men. Let the law take its course, that's all I have to say on the matter
Re: Twitter In Nigeria Fumes As Evans, Most-wanted Kidnapper Becomes 'celebrity' by jonero4(m): 8:33pm On Jun 23, 2017
I richawo
Re: Twitter In Nigeria Fumes As Evans, Most-wanted Kidnapper Becomes 'celebrity' by jericco1(m): 8:52pm On Jun 23, 2017
Kidnapping age? Lol
Re: Twitter In Nigeria Fumes As Evans, Most-wanted Kidnapper Becomes 'celebrity' by bizhub: 8:54pm On Jun 23, 2017
R u done talking!??
Re: Twitter In Nigeria Fumes As Evans, Most-wanted Kidnapper Becomes 'celebrity' by jaymdee(m): 9:09pm On Jun 23, 2017
So this stupid man said he is 36 years old? Na wa o. So going by the age of his first child, it means he had his first child at 14 or around that age. Idiot liar. Anumanu.
Re: Twitter In Nigeria Fumes As Evans, Most-wanted Kidnapper Becomes 'celebrity' by bolakale97(m): 9:28pm On Jun 23, 2017
grin
iamexcelblog:
Mehn, Am I the only one that saw this post,

"If you collected money to trend #FreeEvans, may the fleas of 1000 camels attack your groin & may your hands be too short to reach & scratch.

Baba, I twale for you. If you are a Nairalander, may the good lord open my eyes the day I will encounter you so that I will never make the mistake of engaging you in an e-War. God Forbid.

funny guy grin
iamexcelblog:
Mehn, Am I the only one that saw this post,

"If you collected money to trend #FreeEvans, may the fleas of 1000 camels attack your groin & may your hands be too short to reach & scratch.

Baba, I twale for you. If you are a Nairalander, may the good lord open my eyes the day I will encounter you so that I will never make the mistake of engaging you in an e-War. God Forbid.

funny guy
Re: Twitter In Nigeria Fumes As Evans, Most-wanted Kidnapper Becomes 'celebrity' by giftyechi: 10:06pm On Jun 23, 2017
why should they kill him?what of those that stole our money with pen?

1 Like

Re: Twitter In Nigeria Fumes As Evans, Most-wanted Kidnapper Becomes 'celebrity' by profnigga(m): 11:00pm On Jun 23, 2017
nah dem ipob dey tok DAT rubbish.. free Evans ko? free Chris smailing ni..... ambode don grab am like dis

Re: Twitter In Nigeria Fumes As Evans, Most-wanted Kidnapper Becomes 'celebrity' by alapomejishegs: 11:26pm On Jun 23, 2017
You all screaming Evans most die, please let me ask you what death penalty is been put down for someone to steals public funds and make Millions of people suffer ? Destabilize peoples Future cos of greed, misplaced priority Nigerians. Did the kidnaping of Evans affect millions of people?

1 Like

Re: Twitter In Nigeria Fumes As Evans, Most-wanted Kidnapper Becomes 'celebrity' by jayriginal: 12:00am On Jun 24, 2017
daamazing:
Is twitter now a human being that fumes?

Personification
Re: Twitter In Nigeria Fumes As Evans, Most-wanted Kidnapper Becomes 'celebrity' by Wizdude(m): 12:56am On Jun 24, 2017
davodyguy:
Evans 36?

That's a bloody lie

He's 36. His father married very early. His dad was 22 when the guy was born.
Re: Twitter In Nigeria Fumes As Evans, Most-wanted Kidnapper Becomes 'celebrity' by slysneh: 1:28am On Jun 24, 2017
davodyguy:
Evans 36?
That's a bloody lie
NA U BORN AM? MTCHEEW
Re: Twitter In Nigeria Fumes As Evans, Most-wanted Kidnapper Becomes 'celebrity' by slysneh: 1:30am On Jun 24, 2017
DIS EVANS DON FEED BLOGGERS AND PRESSMEN
Re: Twitter In Nigeria Fumes As Evans, Most-wanted Kidnapper Becomes 'celebrity' by slysneh: 1:31am On Jun 24, 2017
davodyguy:

Only idiots will believe he's 36
IDIOT NA U BORN AM?
Re: Twitter In Nigeria Fumes As Evans, Most-wanted Kidnapper Becomes 'celebrity' by juman(m): 2:06am On Jun 24, 2017
Ibb, obj, abacha, abdulsalam, jonathan, buhari baba recession, state governors etc are worst than evans.
Re: Twitter In Nigeria Fumes As Evans, Most-wanted Kidnapper Becomes 'celebrity' by kizyalex10(m): 4:48am On Jun 24, 2017
In as much as I want Evans nt to go unpunished but I wonder hw Nigerians think,do u knw that Evans kidnapped few for ransom,but he didn't do up to 5 percent of what our politiefcians who have kidnapped d bright future of this country.d money Evans made all his life as a. Kidnapper can be made by a politiefcian in less than 6 months.have u asked abt the where about of kabiru sokoto,the mastermind of the bomb blast that killed over 50 people,he is a walking free man,even during his arraignment, he wasn't handcuffed or leg chained.a terrorist.nigerians eh?

1 Like

Re: Twitter In Nigeria Fumes As Evans, Most-wanted Kidnapper Becomes 'celebrity' by cathlic(m): 4:48am On Jun 24, 2017
I am not in anyway supporting "EVANS" but what happened to those that kidnap and kills even kids to use body parts for rituals I mean their case is not taken as serious as this. lipsrsealed
Re: Twitter In Nigeria Fumes As Evans, Most-wanted Kidnapper Becomes 'celebrity' by Konami94: 9:14am On Jun 24, 2017
jaymdee:
So this stupid man said he is 36 years old? Na wa o. So going by the age of his first child, it means he had his first child at 14 or around that age. Idiot liar. Anumanu.
Is his 1st child 22? Or you do not know simple mathematics? Which?
Re: Twitter In Nigeria Fumes As Evans, Most-wanted Kidnapper Becomes 'celebrity' by Konami94: 9:42am On Jun 24, 2017
DonHummer:
How come nobody is talking about this guy's age? This is a full grown man in his forties not thirty six he is making us to believe. Moreover his first daughter is about 12 or so, So how could he be 36?? ....
Just thinking out loud
So is it impossible for a man to father a child at age 24? How old is dem Davido and Wizkid, who have multiple kids.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cultist Killed & Dumped In Gutter In Cross River (Graphic Photos) / Man Caught Stealing Pants In A Lodge At Federal Polytechnic Ilaro / Ugandan Man Strangles His 8-Month-Old Son To Death After Quarrel With Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.