Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Please I Need Info About The Basic Requirements For GT Smemarket Hub - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please I Need Info About The Basic Requirements For GT Smemarket Hub (495 Views)

Why You Should Become An Opay Agent (basic Requirements And Salary) / Please I Need Info About The Basic Requirements For GT Smemarket Hub / Understanding The Basic Principle Of Generating Income Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Info About The Basic Requirements For GT Smemarket Hub by Rhiya: 8:33pm On Jun 23, 2017
I need info about the basic requirements one need to start selling on GT SMEmarket Hub ...I know I will need to open a corporate account so what else do I need to do before selling on the platform.thanks
Re: Please I Need Info About The Basic Requirements For GT Smemarket Hub by trueinfo: 9:08pm On Jun 23, 2017
Rhiya:
I need info about the basic requirements one need to start selling on GT SMEmarket Hub ...I know I will need to open a corporate account so what else do I need to do before selling on the platform.thanks

Must you sell on their website? Why can't you setup your own website, drive traffic to it and start promoting your brand?
Re: Please I Need Info About The Basic Requirements For GT Smemarket Hub by trueinfo: 9:18pm On Jun 23, 2017
Rhiya:

Could you share your interest and let's see how things can work out for you?

(1) (Reply)

How To Export Local Products From Nigeria And Make A Lot Of Profits / Forex Trade Training Live / A Key To Success Is Learning The Difference Between Advice And Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.