Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Fresh Graduate Recruitment At Finchglow Travels - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fresh Graduate Recruitment At Finchglow Travels (2532 Views)

Finchglow Travels Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (7 Positions) / Front Desk/sales Officer At Finchglow Travels / Graduate Recruitment At Finchglow Travels Agency Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fresh Graduate Recruitment At Finchglow Travels by krisjovi(m): 8:33pm On Jun 23, 2017
Finchglow Travels is a world class Travel Management Company. We provide travel solutions for all your personal and business travel needs; from travel consultations to ticketing and reservations, tours and transfer to consular services, our main goal is to satisfy all your travel needs, we sell the world to you.
Job Title: Admin Officer

Job Description
Provide secretarial and administrative support in order to ensure effective and efficient office operations.
Manage the productivity of the office assistant and auxiliary staff.
Provide supplies by identifying needs for reception, switchboard, mailroom, and offices; establishing policies, procedures, and work schedules.
Ensure compliance and maintenance of all office equipments.
Purchase stationaries, printed materials and forms by obtaining requirements; negotiating price, quality, and delivery.
Prepare periodic reports on activities e.g. expenses, projects etc., carried out in the department.
Responsible for creating and implementing cost cutting strategies for the unit.

Qualification/ Requirements
B.Sc/HND in related discipline
1-2 years relevant admin experience would be an added advantage
Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
Excellent Organizational skills
Good telephone etiquette

Application Closing Date
28th June, 2017.

http://www.hotjobpost.com.ng/2017/06/vacancygraduate-admin-officer-at.html?m=0
Re: Fresh Graduate Recruitment At Finchglow Travels by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 23, 2017
Has anyone succesfully applied for job on the above webite?
Can someone pls verify the job adverts for this website?

1 Like

Re: Fresh Graduate Recruitment At Finchglow Travels by krisjovi(m): 2:13pm On Jun 24, 2017
handsomeclouds:
Has anyone succesfully applied for job on the above webite?
Can someone pls verify the job adverts for this website?

apply first before you start asking irrelevant question.
Re: Fresh Graduate Recruitment At Finchglow Travels by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 24, 2017
krisjovi:

apply first before you start asking irrelevant question.
Lolz
From my experience your blog is nothing but a data wasting site in the corridor of the cyberspace.
I rarely find information there relevant.
Re: Fresh Graduate Recruitment At Finchglow Travels by paulGrundy(m): 4:30pm On Jun 24, 2017
handsomeclouds:

Lolz
From my experience your blog is nothing but a data wasting site in the corridor of the cyberspace.

I thought I was the only one who made that observation. And besides most of the e-mails provided my his blog usually does not exist.
Re: Fresh Graduate Recruitment At Finchglow Travels by krisjovi(m): 6:56pm On Jun 24, 2017
handsomeclouds:

Lolz
you are just fuming out of frustration. I know your type. at least if I put all of it (my blogs) together it makes me a living. get off my thread bad belle
Re: Fresh Graduate Recruitment At Finchglow Travels by krisjovi(m): 7:00pm On Jun 24, 2017
paulGrundy:

I thought I was the only one who made that observation. And besides most of the e-mails provided my his blog usually does not exist.

you can't prove that bro... just cos u didn't meet the requirements does not mean the jobs ain't genuine.
Re: Fresh Graduate Recruitment At Finchglow Travels by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 24, 2017
krisjovi:

you are just fuming out of frustration. I know your type. at least if I put all of it (my blogs) together it makes me a living. get off my thread bad belle
Naturally I wouldn't have dignified you with a response.
But someone needs to talk sense into your dumb_ skull.

No one is more frustrated than you.
Perhaps yours is the upgraded version of frustration.
In fact frustration needs to be deleted from the dictionary and replaced with your name and picture.

Keep running from pole to post, posting fake job adverts while you destroy your blog with your very hands.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Graduate Recruitment At Finchglow Travels by wildkris(m): 9:45pm On Jun 24, 2017
handsomeclouds:

Naturally I wouldn't have dignified you with a response.
But someone needs to talk sense into your dumb_ skull.

No one is more frustrated than you.
Perhaps yours is the upgraded version of frustration.
In fact frustration needs to be deleted from the dictionary and replaced with your name and picture.

Keep running from pole to post, posting fake job adverts while you destroy your blog with your very hands.
I won't be tempted to use cruel words on you, but if the information from my threads are not relevant to you just ignore them. you are not Mandated to comment. you have never applied to any job lead from this blog that I'm sure of.. so you have no right to condemn what you know nothing about. you don't have to rely on what you see here though , you can as well go further and confirm the authenticity of every information I posted.
Re: Fresh Graduate Recruitment At Finchglow Travels by Millcollins: 7:20am On Jun 25, 2017
You guys should stop lashing yourselves as this particular job is actually true and on other different job forums.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Graduate Recruitment At Finchglow Travels by paulGrundy(m): 9:07am On Jun 25, 2017
krisjovi:

you can't prove that bro... just cos u didn't meet the requirements does not mean the jobs ain't genuine.

And how did you conclude that? I have been using several other blogs on this site to gain interview invites for a long time now why is yours an exception? More so when some of the "recruitment" emails does not exist.

You know you drive more traffic to your blog by posting purely real vacancies instead of mixing up both real and ficticious vacancies.
Re: Fresh Graduate Recruitment At Finchglow Travels by paulGrundy(m): 9:09am On Jun 25, 2017
Millcollins:
You guys should stop lashing yourselves as this particular job is actually true and on other different job forums.

I confirm this vacancies to be true just like few others, but some of his are ficticious.
Re: Fresh Graduate Recruitment At Finchglow Travels by wildkris(m): 1:56pm On Jun 25, 2017
paulGrundy:

I confirm this vacancies to be true just like few others, but some of his are ficticious.
we never post fictitious information as you called it.. what do we stand to gain?? this jobs with regular yahoo or gmail addresses may sound fake at first but they are genuine and confirmed information.
Re: Fresh Graduate Recruitment At Finchglow Travels by wildkris(m): 1:59pm On Jun 25, 2017
paulGrundy:

And how did you conclude that? I have been using several other blogs on this site to gain interview invites for a long time now why is yours an exception? More so when some of the "recruitment" emails does not exist.

You know you drive more traffic to your blog by posting purely real vacancies instead of mixing up both real and ficticious vacancies.
we do only real vacancies I don't understand what u mean by emails not working. I dare you to tell me the information you got from us that had a bad email.
Re: Fresh Graduate Recruitment At Finchglow Travels by wildkris(m): 2:02pm On Jun 25, 2017
all our information are from reliable sources and we are getting good feed back from job seekers who uses the information.
Re: Fresh Graduate Recruitment At Finchglow Travels by Geekop: 5:25pm On Jun 25, 2017
The email is correct even got an automated response.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Graduate Recruitment At Finchglow Travels by Femorama: 6:06pm On Jun 25, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
I will love the admin of this unique forum to add DISLIKE option as oppose like at the comment bar. #icantshout

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancies In An Oil Servicing And Labour Supply Company In Rivers State / BATN Job Vacancy : Master Data Analyst And Factory Scheduler -apply Now / Latest Openings At An International NGO SOS Children's Villages (6 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.