Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,857 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Davido Gets New Hair Cut In Honor Of His Cult Group - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Gets New Hair Cut In Honor Of His Cult Group (1553 Views)

Davido Gets Dog For His Daughter, I made Adeleke (PHOTOS) / Burnaboy Is A Cultist, See Picture Of Burnaboy With His Cult Member. / Davido Gets Chelsea Jerseys For His Daughters, Cuddles Hailey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Gets New Hair Cut In Honor Of His Cult Group by emefav: 8:48pm On Jun 23, 2017
"IF' Crooner, Davido, has taken to social media to share photos of the new haircut which has '7' on it, in honor of his cult group,  a.k.a . The photo also came with cult slangs.

Some of his cult group members, who saw this posted some cult slang comments to show support and solidarity. Here's what we saw; 

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/davido-gets-new-hair-cut-honor-cult-group-neo-black-movement-k-.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Davido Gets New Hair Cut In Honor Of His Cult Group by kehindetokode: 8:51pm On Jun 23, 2017
SMH... OBO don turn ??
Re: Davido Gets New Hair Cut In Honor Of His Cult Group by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 23, 2017
This dude keeps getting more stupid & childish with every passing day, To even think he got kids is just appalling
Re: Davido Gets New Hair Cut In Honor Of His Cult Group by Flatties: 9:00pm On Jun 23, 2017
Honestly I am disappointed in davido..

How can this one be a role model.
Re: Davido Gets New Hair Cut In Honor Of His Cult Group by GoggleB(m): 9:07pm On Jun 23, 2017
Black Axxe..
Smh.
Publicly promoting a cult group.
Cc lalasticlala
MissyB3 seun
Re: Davido Gets New Hair Cut In Honor Of His Cult Group by Ikenna73(m): 9:09pm On Jun 23, 2017
Kids will always be kids.
Just wondering what's he is finking with all dis..smh
Re: Davido Gets New Hair Cut In Honor Of His Cult Group by pressplay411(m): 9:13pm On Jun 23, 2017
If he really did this, I believe he just confirmed that he's not only a fool but he's very unwise.
Even youthful exuberance is applied with sense.
I pray he lasts.
Re: Davido Gets New Hair Cut In Honor Of His Cult Group by pressplay411(m): 9:14pm On Jun 23, 2017
I wonder who he's subbing.
Trying to scare starboy, maybe?
Re: Davido Gets New Hair Cut In Honor Of His Cult Group by Kdon2: 9:35pm On Jun 23, 2017
emefav:
"IF' Crooner, Davido, has taken to social media to share photos of the new haircut which has '7' on it, in honor of his cult group,  a.k.a . The photo also came with cult slangs.

Some of his cult group members, who saw this posted some cult slang comments to show support and solidarity. Here's what we saw; 

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/davido-gets-new-hair-cut-honor-cult-group-neo-black-movement-k-.html

Lalasticlala

Na lie! Na c.ronaldo number he cut put for head abeg. He is not foolish to do dat na!
Re: Davido Gets New Hair Cut In Honor Of His Cult Group by GoggleB(m): 11:41pm On Jun 23, 2017
Kdon2:

Na lie! Na c.ronaldo number he cut put for head abeg. He is not foolish to do dat na!
Can't you read?
Don't u see black axxe slangs?
Re: Davido Gets New Hair Cut In Honor Of His Cult Group by Kdon2: 4:48am On Jun 24, 2017
GoggleB:

Can't you read?
Don't u see black axxe slangs?

Cant you see?
Thats implanted on the pix! Why the hard on over the issue,please drop it.!
Re: Davido Gets New Hair Cut In Honor Of His Cult Group by GoggleB(m): 9:45am On Jun 24, 2017
Kdon2:

Cant you see?
Thats implanted on the pix! Why the hard on over the issue,please drop it.!
Ain't hard just read his comment.
BAM reasoning*
Re: Davido Gets New Hair Cut In Honor Of His Cult Group by Kdon2: 1:30pm On Jun 24, 2017
GoggleB:

Ain't hard just read his comment.
BAM reasoning*

LOC

(1) (Reply)

"If" By Davido Number 1 On South-africa Radio Station / Photos Of Olori Ajoke Giving Actress Liz Anjorin Evul Looks At Her Movie Premier / I Stripped For My Birthday Photo Shoot For This Reason - Actress Crystabel Goddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.