Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Photo Of Kidnapper Evans Father, Stephen Onwuamadike - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of Kidnapper Evans Father, Stephen Onwuamadike (55188 Views)

Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) / Chukwudidumeme Onwuamadike Evans Names His Victims (Photo) / Chukwudi Dumeme Onwuamadike Aka Evans: How I Evaded Police Manhunt For Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Evans Father, Stephen Onwuamadike by safiaapussy: 10:26pm On Jun 23, 2017
ab11baddo:
ahan..... Have mercy

We let these people into our state, dem dey claim say no be we get am, we let the fools into our Forum, dem dey call us afonja on top. No MERCY!

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Evans Father, Stephen Onwuamadike by marooh: 10:27pm On Jun 23, 2017
Abeg this Evans news self done tire google grin
Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Evans Father, Stephen Onwuamadike by SplendidE(f): 10:30pm On Jun 23, 2017
Evans news n frontpage be like 5&6
Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Evans Father, Stephen Onwuamadike by AustineCJ: 10:31pm On Jun 23, 2017
I go on Facebook Evans,I login tweeter Evans,Went on Instagram Evans,here on nairaland Evans,On NTA Evans,switch to Radio biafra Evans,even Zee world Evans,Newpapers Evans ..Went to church the pastor was talking Evans,Went to chemist I saw Evans Paracetamol (it will kidnap all your headache n body pains)....I nearly fainted when a girl was gusting me and mentioned the boyfriend Evans(kidnap)her heart...
Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Evans Father, Stephen Onwuamadike by profnigga(m): 10:34pm On Jun 23, 2017
Nigeria no even get news b4.... so dey ghat 2 stick 2 Evans saga b4 anoda one happened...

Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Evans Father, Stephen Onwuamadike by Nature8(m): 10:41pm On Jun 23, 2017
martyns303:
Hold on

Correct bro cheesy
Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Evans Father, Stephen Onwuamadike by KingEjanla(m): 10:57pm On Jun 23, 2017
I'm getting really tired of this Evans news! Haba, I go to work, Evans, I watch TV cable at home, Evans, I go to church, Evans, I hangout with my goons, Evans, una no dey tire!!
Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Evans Father, Stephen Onwuamadike by burkingx(f): 11:12pm On Jun 23, 2017
ABEG MAKE UNA CLEAR FOR MY FRONT ! I WAN HAIL COMMANDER ......... cheesy cheesy grin

Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Evans Father, Stephen Onwuamadike by Afamed: 11:20pm On Jun 23, 2017
From all indications, Evans dilemma started the day his parents went their separate ways.
Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Evans Father, Stephen Onwuamadike by Aburi001: 11:22pm On Jun 23, 2017
eezeribe:
I really don't know what the Authorities are doing with this Evans,a criminal caught in the act,should be tried and sentenced according to the existing laws.
His case and related stories are being given unnecessary publicity like someone who did something Noble.
EVANS SHOULD BE SENTENCED TO DEATH OR LIFE IMPRISONMENT WITH HARD LABOUR with immediate effect.
He is very lucky he wasn't caught by the street boys,tyre and fuel would have settled his case.
Evans is now a celebrity, Police informant and IG pikin. Government don't kill such people with a speed of light.

He will be used for intelligence gathering and techniques on how to arrest more kidnappers.

Meanwhile, I waiting for Nollywood movies soon titled "Evans the kidnapper part 1, 2 and 3 soon. grin
Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Evans Father, Stephen Onwuamadike by Alariwo2: 11:39pm On Jun 23, 2017
What's there to see in a criminal's face.. who dem epp

Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Evans Father, Stephen Onwuamadike by soulfood(m): 11:45pm On Jun 23, 2017
Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Evans Father, Stephen Onwuamadike by egbabiekperemo1: 11:46pm On Jun 23, 2017
safiaapussy:

We let these people into our state, dem dey claim say no be we get am, we let the fools into our Forum, dem dey call us afonja on top. No MERCY!

Dirty afonja
Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Evans Father, Stephen Onwuamadike by Primenet(m): 11:53pm On Jun 23, 2017
If Evans grow old he will copy carbon the father's features.
Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Evans Father, Stephen Onwuamadike by safiaapussy: 11:55pm On Jun 23, 2017
egbabiekperemo1:

Dirty afonja

Lawn Tennis headed,_shit soup eating, drug peddling,ass drilling, kidnapping and adult napping venturing, potopoto, land grabbing, no man's land claiming, money ritual doing biafrat

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Evans Father, Stephen Onwuamadike by Wizdude(m): 12:37am On Jun 24, 2017
Nawa for the lies in this news sha.
Inyaba is not in Akamili and that man was not that rich.
These "Evans" stories should stop already. We are tired of hearing/reading the same news Everyday
Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Evans Father, Stephen Onwuamadike by pussyeater(m): 12:56am On Jun 24, 2017
KingEjanla:
I'm getting really tired of this Evans news! Haba, I go to work, Evans, I watch TV cable at home, Evans, I go to church, Evans, I hangout with my goons, Evans, una no dey tire!!
You don't mean it?
Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Evans Father, Stephen Onwuamadike by pussyeater(m): 12:59am On Jun 24, 2017
safiaapussy:

Lawn Tennis headed,_shit soup eating, drug peddling,ass drilling, kidnapping and adult napping venturing, potopoto, land grabbing, no man's land claiming, money ritual doing biafratfraud
Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Evans Father, Stephen Onwuamadike by Langbasa: 1:13am On Jun 24, 2017
eezeribe:
I really don't know what the Authorities are doing with this Evans,a criminal caught in the act,should be tried and sentenced according to the existing laws.
His case and related stories are being given unnecessary publicity like someone who did something Noble.
MY FATHER SHOULD BE SENTENCED TO DEATH OR LIFE IMPRISONMENT WITH HARD LABOUR with immediate effect.
He is very lucky he wasn't caught by the street boys,tyre and fuel would have settled his case.
Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Evans Father, Stephen Onwuamadike by agborodun: 3:28am On Jun 24, 2017
Hmnnn

Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Evans Father, Stephen Onwuamadike by linearity: 4:22am On Jun 24, 2017
Stories that touches the heart....

but each time these people ends that stories with something like, '...the government should forgive him...he has change...or they will make him change...or that if he is released..'...I start laughing in Swahili....

does these people think that, the rule of law is Reverend Father that you confesses your sins to on Saturday, he forgives your sins with enough time left to take the holy communion on Sunday?
Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Evans Father, Stephen Onwuamadike by Dechyzo(m): 4:27am On Jun 24, 2017
d guy resemble late steve keshi
Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Evans Father, Stephen Onwuamadike by mamajaz(f): 5:26am On Jun 24, 2017
[quote author=salaboiz post=57793807] [color=#990000]
maybe i will kidnap lalasticlala, so that i can gain popularity
: do this at your own peril because his family members will take vengeance in you. The like s of : oka, paramole, sebe, oni waraka, python, crocodile, cobra etc.
Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Evans Father, Stephen Onwuamadike by factwriter(m): 5:37am On Jun 24, 2017
AccessME:
Evans story is a lesson to all armed robbers, yahoo guys and kidnappers

Heat Big and stop the evil act, run away to other countries if u can, establish business and make a living out of life

If u don't stop now..., nemesis will soon catch up with u!

Think now and act fast

Are you for real

Would you have spewed these disgraceful and repulsive trash if you, your family or a love one had once fallen victim to kidnapping?

Are you people sane at all??
Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Evans Father, Stephen Onwuamadike by isaacology3000(m): 5:50am On Jun 24, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]story for the Gods
Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Evans Father, Stephen Onwuamadike by difference5050: 6:22am On Jun 24, 2017
And then is it a crime for him to resemble the father
Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Evans Father, Stephen Onwuamadike by Tobbyfitz: 6:56am On Jun 24, 2017
Everybody is now talking against Evans.. We all know that his actions ainy good but we shouldn't be too quick in judging him....check YOURSELF, Check your family and your relatives.... Tomorrow it might be you
Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Evans Father, Stephen Onwuamadike by Tobbyfitz: 7:00am On Jun 24, 2017
Adegbenro7643:
Hmmm
I believe honestly that you are silly and even don't know what to say
Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Evans Father, Stephen Onwuamadike by Tobbyfitz: 7:02am On Jun 24, 2017
[quote author=pussyeater post=57796158][/quote]
Even your name shows that you are a fool...
Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Evans Father, Stephen Onwuamadike by CertifiedEmmy009(m): 7:36am On Jun 24, 2017
He looks like his father cryHe looks like his father
Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Evans Father, Stephen Onwuamadike by lonelyjosy13: 7:51am On Jun 24, 2017
This topic is becoming hugely boring. Who cares about what his father looks? Do you have other better topics or threads to start? Shame!!
Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Evans Father, Stephen Onwuamadike by arthurjerome: 9:39am On Jun 24, 2017
[quote author=[/color]eezeribe post=57792012]I really don't know what the Authorities are doing with this Evans,a criminal caught in the act,should be tried and sentenced according to the existing laws.
EVANS SHOULD BE SENTENCED TO DEATH OR LIFE IMPRISONMENT WITH HARD LABOUR with immediate effect.
He is very lucky he wasn't caught by the street boys,tyre and fuel would have settled his case.[color=#000000]
street boys like you he goat !

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FUT Minna Student Who Was Stabbed To Death By Her Lover (Graphic Photos) / 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) / Soldier, Lieutenant Peter Ogwo Killed Days To His Wedding Ceremony (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.