Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,624 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Please Recommend The Best Gsm Contract Provider 4 Me - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Recommend The Best Gsm Contract Provider 4 Me (1641 Views)

Recommend The Best And Affordable Android Phone For Me,please! / Recommend Good Android Games That Are Less Than 250 / The Best Gsm Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Recommend The Best Gsm Contract Provider 4 Me by delekuti: 5:25pm On Jan 26, 2010
Hello Fellow Nairalanders,
I recently got a plum job in an oil and gas service industry as an expatriate and to demonstrate my new status, one of my most pressing need is to get a postpaid GSM line. Since i have not used a postpaid line before, i decided to seek your belevolent assistance in helping me choose the best GSM postpaid package to subscribe to, among MTN, Etisalat, Globalcom and Zain.

please, your candid opinion in this regard would be most appreciated. i would also be grateful if you can provide me with real life examples to convince me why i should choose a particular network.

As a sign of appreciation and to convinve fellow nairalanders that i earnestly desire their comments and i am ready to follow through with their suggestions, i would give an airtime of a thousand naira to the person whose opinion help me in making my choice.

please, this is no scam. I am just a guy who needs your help to make an important decision.

[b][/b]
Re: Please Recommend The Best Gsm Contract Provider 4 Me by aieromon(m): 5:28pm On Jan 26, 2010
Newbie,i thought as much undecided
Re: Please Recommend The Best Gsm Contract Provider 4 Me by Phony200(m): 6:08pm On Jan 26, 2010
Lol. Okay.
Re: Please Recommend The Best Gsm Contract Provider 4 Me by Dclique(m): 6:56pm On Jan 26, 2010
Lol. Aieromon
Re: Please Recommend The Best Gsm Contract Provider 4 Me by mcnepow(m): 7:40pm On Jan 26, 2010
grin hahahahaha! Na wa oh! try buying all of them.
Re: Please Recommend The Best Gsm Contract Provider 4 Me by donjon: 8:52pm On Jan 26, 2010
@ posta,

guy, abeg rest!

How much be 1k?
Re: Please Recommend The Best Gsm Contract Provider 4 Me by honsule(m): 8:57pm On Jan 26, 2010
donjon:

@ posta,

guy, abeg rest!

How much be 1k?

hehehe.me i 1der o cheesy cheesy
Re: Please Recommend The Best Gsm Contract Provider 4 Me by deoyel25(m): 10:09pm On Jan 26, 2010
@Poster, you dey f*ck up oo. Who tell you say we be pako wey go dey jump up on top 1k voucher Carry your voucher go give ashawo for road side. grin grin She go give you ten rounds do. You would have gotten better replies if not for d 1k voucher. I trust the guys in this section.
Re: Please Recommend The Best Gsm Contract Provider 4 Me by Everfrank(m): 10:59pm On Jan 26, 2010
Poster I advice u go for the network that has the highest number of contacts in ur phonebook. Your calls will b easier, clearer and cheaper. Otherwise go for mtn. They are everywhere u go and they have the biggest subscriber base. Good luck.
Re: Please Recommend The Best Gsm Contract Provider 4 Me by meandyou00(m): 12:21am On Jan 27, 2010
Everfrank:

Poster I advice u go for the network that has the highest number of contacts in your phonebook. Your calls will b easier, clearer and cheaper. Otherwise go for mtn. They are everywhere u go and they have the biggest subscriber base. Good luck.

chaii, u neva see 1k before?
Re: Please Recommend The Best Gsm Contract Provider 4 Me by puskin: 12:31am On Jan 27, 2010
Dis poster funny.
So make we postrate 4u 'cos U don get oil job.
I don't blame U. It is NL dat I'll blame 4registering U.
Nit-wit. tongue
Re: Please Recommend The Best Gsm Contract Provider 4 Me by meandyou00(m): 5:54am On Jan 27, 2010
@seun
ban this retard at once
Re: Please Recommend The Best Gsm Contract Provider 4 Me by oseiwe(m): 6:12am On Jan 27, 2010
@poster, u don ever hear dis expression b4 'ur ear'? if u be plumber for oil coy, why u dey tell us? just register wit anoda name, ask d question witout d coy n d money. We hold our side for here.
Re: Please Recommend The Best Gsm Contract Provider 4 Me by abrahym(m): 10:22am On Jan 27, 2010
where the poster dey self? if u want help call 0804kasibe
Re: Please Recommend The Best Gsm Contract Provider 4 Me by Ebuks: 1:15pm On Jan 27, 2010
:p :d :p
Re: Please Recommend The Best Gsm Contract Provider 4 Me by Ebuks: 1:16pm On Jan 27, 2010
@porter tongue cheesy tongue
Re: Please Recommend The Best Gsm Contract Provider 4 Me by honsule(m): 1:39pm On Jan 27, 2010
@poster.your first post on NL is causing hullabaloo,i wonder what ur second post will do.i would have love to advice u,but legally speaking the principle of 'Nemo dat quod non habet' will not permit me.u can only give what u hv.am a prepaid subscriber.google will do u a whole lot of good.
Re: Please Recommend The Best Gsm Contract Provider 4 Me by N9528GB: 1:40pm On Jan 27, 2010
delekuti:

Hello Fellow Nairalanders,
I recently got a plum job in an oil and gas service industry as an expatriate and to demonstrate my new status, one of my most pressing need is to get a postpaid GSM line. Since i have not used a postpaid line before, i decided to seek your belevolent assistance in helping me choose the best GSM postpaid package to subscribe to, among MTN, Etisalat, Globalcom and Zain.

please, your candid opinion in this regard would be most appreciated. i would also be grateful if you can provide me with real life examples to convince me why i should choose a particular network.

As a sign of appreciation and to convinve fellow nairalanders that i earnestly desire their comments and i am ready to follow through with their suggestions, i would give an airtime of a thousand naira to the person whose opinion help me in making my choice.

please, this is no scam. I am just a guy who needs your help to make an important decision.

[b][/b]

I wonder why you have to create a whole thread for this, you want candid right? Call MTN, GLO ZAIN etc customer care they will gladly give you support and give you an answer, then its left to you to pick one.

By the way you work in an oil gas industry according to you, you should be able to afford any postpaid line to me, my advice use either GLO or MTN all the same goodluck.
Re: Please Recommend The Best Gsm Contract Provider 4 Me by delekuti: 3:24pm On Jan 27, 2010
I am so sorry if my post offended you. i did not mean to sound rude, neither do i intend to brag about where i work. I just wanted you to understand where i am coming from and why i need the solicited information.

i noticed a few posts that people fail to comment on and that was why i added the one thousand airtime. now that i know it offends you, i humbly retract it (would gladly have crossed it out in my earlier post, if i know how to ).

Once again, i apologise for all infractions i unconciously elicited and would be glad if you can still provide responses to my request
Re: Please Recommend The Best Gsm Contract Provider 4 Me by aieromon(m): 4:35pm On Jan 27, 2010
Who the f*@& do you think you are?People will only respond positively to sensible and non-derogatory threads.
You added cash to encourage us to post?your 2nd post is worse than your first.
Tis better to just shut up,m0r0n!
Re: Please Recommend The Best Gsm Contract Provider 4 Me by donjon: 9:08pm On Jan 27, 2010
Chei !!!
Re: Please Recommend The Best Gsm Contract Provider 4 Me by dragnet: 9:29pm On Jan 27, 2010
aieromon:

Who the f*@& do you think you are?People will only respond positively to sensible and non-derogatory threads.
You added cash to encourage us to post?your 2nd post is worse than your first.
Tis better to just shut up,m0r0n!
lol. . .ease up already. . . .he got good intentions cheesy . . . . thank goodness say Semid no see dis thread. . him go blow pass ur own grin
Re: Please Recommend The Best Gsm Contract Provider 4 Me by dragnet: 9:44pm On Jan 27, 2010
delekuti:

I am so sorry if my post offended you. i did not mean to sound rude, neither do i intend to brag about where i work. I just wanted you to understand where i am coming from and why i need the solicited information.

i noticed a few posts that people fail to comment on and that was why i added the one thousand airtime. now that i know it offends you, i humbly retract it (would gladly have crossed it out in my earlier post, if i know how to ).

Once again, i apologise for all infractions i unconciously elicited and would be glad if you can still provide responses to my request

Guys abeg, just read d parts I highlightd n giv ur responses. . .his first port of call on nairaland is on ph0ne section. . Lets welcome him & show him how polite we are even tho he fuckd up big time wit d N1k ish. . . I wantd to reply yestday too bt d N1k made me feel lyk wtf?! . .are we this cheap !

But sincerely, he got a point when he said he noticed that some posts get no response & thats true n we knw it.
Re: Please Recommend The Best Gsm Contract Provider 4 Me by dragnet: 9:52pm On Jan 27, 2010
delekuti. 1st u need to provide the house with some info . . which area are u? . . .what do u nid d line for? calls or data? . .
Re: Please Recommend The Best Gsm Contract Provider 4 Me by semid4lyfe(m): 7:51am On Jan 28, 2010
Aaah. . . .no be na wa, na real wa!. . . . .I no go talk pass this.
Re: Please Recommend The Best Gsm Contract Provider 4 Me by delekuti: 8:45am On Jan 28, 2010
Thanks Dragnet,
I work at Lekki area of Lagos and i reside on Lagos Mainland. i need a need a SIM that combines both call and data features with high speed internet connection that i can rely on 24 hours a day. while i am no internet whiz, i would be downloading video files and uploading documents.

To the House
I believe we have all had cases where we had sincere intentions but it comes out the other way. i apologised immediately i saw ur comments on my post,honestly explaining my intention. i do believe that should count for something.
Re: Please Recommend The Best Gsm Contract Provider 4 Me by Genuflect(m): 10:43am On Jan 28, 2010
LWKMD!! Abeg, house. The dude has apologised, let's just answer the question for him. Btw, aieromon you dey vex o. Lol
Delekuti, which phone are you using?
Re: Please Recommend The Best Gsm Contract Provider 4 Me by semid4lyfe(m): 11:00am On Jan 28, 2010
An Expatriate - A citizen who has left his or her country to live in another, usually for a prolonged period

A Repatriate - Somebody who goes back to his or her country of birth, the country of which he or she is a citizen.

Your username is DELE KUTI. Which are you? A Non- Nigerian coming to live and work in Nigeria (Expatriate) or a Nigerian who has been living abroad and has returned home to live & work (Repatriate)?
Re: Please Recommend The Best Gsm Contract Provider 4 Me by Genuflect(m): 11:09am On Jan 28, 2010
Oyinbo ti poju. Lol
Re: Please Recommend The Best Gsm Contract Provider 4 Me by delekuti: 2:42pm On Jan 28, 2010
Thanks Genuflect
I am currently using a Nokia N70 for my prepaid line. I recently purchased a Blackberry Curve 8520 which i intend using for the postpaid line.

I hope this information suffice.
Re: Please Recommend The Best Gsm Contract Provider 4 Me by puskin: 2:59pm On Jan 28, 2010
@dele
Nw dat U hv apologized 2d house, I can nw comment.
No postpaid SIM can gv U best of both worlds.
As for calls, I think Zain is d best cos deir postpaid call rates r 20k/sec. 4 on-net calls nd 30k/sec. 4 off-net calls.
No initial deposit needed plus U hv a 5G's credit limit/mnth.
Access fee is 2k/mnth(optional only if U knw ya way).
As 4deir internet, I don't bother myself wit it.
If U wnt hi-speed internet wit questionable reliability, MTN is ur best bet but if U wnt reliability wit a fairly fast speed, then U r ok wit starcomms.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iphone Unlocking / Bbm Not Responding. / Make Free International Calls And Send Free International Text Messages.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.