Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,002 members, 7,835,390 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

5 Nigerians Drafted Into The National Basketball Association (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 5 Nigerians Drafted Into The National Basketball Association (Photos) (12687 Views)

National Basketball Team Sleep Out In The Cold Ahead Of FIBA Afrocan Mali -photo / President Buhari Give N1million Each To Nigerian Female National Basketball Team / #nbadraft17: Five Nigerians Drafted Into The NBA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Nigerians Drafted Into The National Basketball Association (Photos) by blingxx(m): 2:49pm On Jun 24, 2017
Dreamstarr:
Please Yoruba and IBO's should unite and form southern Nigeria.... We are one people. Our common enemy is Hausa Fulani

funny but true .... this is what we need undecided these two tribe have been competing for years while the other tribe remain lazy and useless ...gej built schools for them they didnt go ,work they won't do we have thousands of them begging on the streets in the southwest alone which annoys me alot to

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerians Drafted Into The National Basketball Association (Photos) by toastedbread: 2:49pm On Jun 24, 2017
ESPN/ NBA TV all tha way!

#PointGuardAnkleBreaker
Re: 5 Nigerians Drafted Into The National Basketball Association (Photos) by emerituzprof(m): 2:50pm On Jun 24, 2017
Good for them
Re: 5 Nigerians Drafted Into The National Basketball Association (Photos) by hmbassey1960(m): 2:51pm On Jun 24, 2017
The new coach of maimi heaters is mr eric bassey
Re: 5 Nigerians Drafted Into The National Basketball Association (Photos) by edgecution(m): 2:51pm On Jun 24, 2017
Segadem:
equal to Nigerians grin

but wait oh, where is the other region?

Whenever you see Hausa/Fulani in the States. Most of them are coded rich dudes who live off the family wealth. They only come for studies or vacations.They don't need to hustle like other Nigerians.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerians Drafted Into The National Basketball Association (Photos) by JoNach: 2:52pm On Jun 24, 2017
Segadem:
equal to Nigerians grin

but wait oh, where is the other region?

They are coming, they are still reviewing the quit notice declaration
Re: 5 Nigerians Drafted Into The National Basketball Association (Photos) by MrDandy(m): 2:53pm On Jun 24, 2017
NotOfThis:
Niiiice.

+1
+1 as how? You mean you wanna join the team?
Re: 5 Nigerians Drafted Into The National Basketball Association (Photos) by Curry30: 2:54pm On Jun 24, 2017
NOTE: AMERICAN BORN with NIGERIAN roots.
They don't even know where Africa not to talk of Nigeria.
Good players, I'm happy they were drafted.
Re: 5 Nigerians Drafted Into The National Basketball Association (Photos) by edgecution(m): 2:55pm On Jun 24, 2017
Meanwhile Toronto Raptors GM is a Nigerian from the North. Masai Ujiri.
Re: 5 Nigerians Drafted Into The National Basketball Association (Photos) by anyebedgreat: 3:08pm On Jun 24, 2017
blingxx:

funny but true .... this is what we need undecided these two tribe have been competing for years while the other tribe remain lazy and useless ...gej built schools for them they didnt go ,work they won't do we have thousands of them begging on the streets in the southwest alone which annoys me alot to
Use your head abeg. What have yorubas and Ibos been competing for? When you hear north, the only thing you imagine is almajiri. Same way an unenlightened person from the north Only thinks of armed robbers, kidnappers and drug peddlers when they hear Igbos. Don't reason like an unenlightened person please.

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerians Drafted Into The National Basketball Association (Photos) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 24, 2017
MrDandy:

+1 as how? You mean you wanna join the team?

lol. +1 meant I agreed with what you said. I haven't watched a full game since the days of Tracy McGrady and VC, tho (everything changed after their departure and I lost a bit of my excitement cry ), but I've been to their games 2x and I know they really tried last season.
Re: 5 Nigerians Drafted Into The National Basketball Association (Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 3:09pm On Jun 24, 2017
Basketball, My World kiss kiss kiss

Stingers/Raptors kiss kiss
Re: 5 Nigerians Drafted Into The National Basketball Association (Photos) by chinex276(m): 3:13pm On Jun 24, 2017
TDonald:
IPOB 3 2 AFONJA
i was waiting for thia comment ... and i wasnt disappointed
Re: 5 Nigerians Drafted Into The National Basketball Association (Photos) by gurunlocker: 3:19pm On Jun 24, 2017
TDonald:
IPOB 3 2 AFONJA
So Ike Anigbogu na IPOB name?
Re: 5 Nigerians Drafted Into The National Basketball Association (Photos) by MrDandy(m): 3:26pm On Jun 24, 2017
NotOfThis:

lol. +1 meant I agreed with what you said, though I haven't watched a full game since the days of Tracy McGrady and VC (everything changed after they left cry ), but I've been to their games 2x.
Oh wow that's so cool.. I started following basketball this season that just ended, so I don't really know the Tracy and VC you're talking about, I only know DeRozan lol.. and he's the reason why I started watching basketball because I only f*ck with soccer though.

And besides, are you in Torono?
Re: 5 Nigerians Drafted Into The National Basketball Association (Photos) by shine12: 3:35pm On Jun 24, 2017
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
This 1s dont even know where nigeria is located
Bam Adebayo and Anigbogu knows Nigeria wella.Anigbogu came for the funeral of an uncle recently whislt spending weeks in Naija. Children of Nigerians in diaspora are quite familiar with Nigeria's culture as well as the Nigerian ethics and morality.The odd ones are the Nigerians parents that see themselves to be posh and choose not to educate their children of their heritage.
Re: 5 Nigerians Drafted Into The National Basketball Association (Photos) by RonJeremy: 3:44pm On Jun 24, 2017
Nothing one won't hear. Nigeria trying to claim 3 Biafran achievers......
Re: 5 Nigerians Drafted Into The National Basketball Association (Photos) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 24, 2017
MrDandy, I tried to reply your post but I couldn't find it.
Re: 5 Nigerians Drafted Into The National Basketball Association (Photos) by sukkot: 3:46pm On Jun 24, 2017
Ehiscotch:
Cute guys men. REP the Green White Green even if you probably do not know where we are on the map.
nigga let me find out you swing both ways mayne. let me find out
Re: 5 Nigerians Drafted Into The National Basketball Association (Photos) by yhungbrowhne(m): 3:48pm On Jun 24, 2017
This is great
Re: 5 Nigerians Drafted Into The National Basketball Association (Photos) by PDPGuy: 3:49pm On Jun 24, 2017
All 5 players should be considered for D'Tigers - Nigeria's national team
Re: 5 Nigerians Drafted Into The National Basketball Association (Photos) by sukkot: 3:51pm On Jun 24, 2017
TDonald:
IPOB 3 2 AFONJA
just negodu ? when did iwundu become ipob name ? iwundu is ijebu name. ijebu afi po mu garri.

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerians Drafted Into The National Basketball Association (Photos) by sukkot: 3:52pm On Jun 24, 2017
TDonald:

Buhari is repping in one London Mortuary
bros respect the white biabia wey dey ya scrotum na
Re: 5 Nigerians Drafted Into The National Basketball Association (Photos) by enomakos(m): 4:07pm On Jun 24, 2017
PDPGuy:
All 5 players should be considered for D'Tigers - Nigeria's national team
I didn't think all are interested in representing nigeria
Re: 5 Nigerians Drafted Into The National Basketball Association (Photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 4:14pm On Jun 24, 2017
Big NBA fan since the Hakeem Olajuwon days.

Nice to see Nigerians like Victor Oladipo and these new guys in the NBA

I loved Tmac & Vinsanity. Vince - Mr Dunk and Allen Iverson made me fall in love with basketball.
NotOfThis:

lol. +1 meant I agreed with what you said. I haven't watched a full game since the days of Tracy McGrady and VC, tho (everything changed after their departure and I lost a bit of my excitement cry ), but I've been to their games 2x and I know they really tried last season.

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerians Drafted Into The National Basketball Association (Photos) by damoneymag(m): 4:17pm On Jun 24, 2017
TDonald:

Buhari is repping in one London Mortuary
ROTFL.... You Wicked..
Re: 5 Nigerians Drafted Into The National Basketball Association (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 4:19pm On Jun 24, 2017
Being drafted is one thing
Being great in the league is another thing
Re: 5 Nigerians Drafted Into The National Basketball Association (Photos) by nnokwa042(m): 4:23pm On Jun 24, 2017
Curry30:
NOTE: AMERICAN BORN with NIGERIAN roots.

They don't even know where Africa not to talk of Nigeria.

Good players, I'm happy they were drafted.
u saw anichebe in his village dancing with masquerade now u came online to tell us this guys don't know thier root? If u were born and brought up in Germany and u ve German passport will be proud as a black man to call ur self a German ?
Re: 5 Nigerians Drafted Into The National Basketball Association (Photos) by WorldsNumber1: 4:46pm On Jun 24, 2017
NotOfThis:
MrDandy, I tried to reply your post but I couldn't find it.
I'm Sorry about that, the modes banned me earlier and I'm still confused about the reason..

I had to login my abandoned monicker now lol

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerians Drafted Into The National Basketball Association (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 5:02pm On Jun 24, 2017
TDonald:

those ones are making waves in Syria, currently been drafted to ISIS Hall of fame
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 5 Nigerians Drafted Into The National Basketball Association (Photos) by ShootToKill: 5:41pm On Jun 24, 2017
3 Biafrans, 2 yorubas whose muslims love to be ruled by fulanis forever and ever.
Re: 5 Nigerians Drafted Into The National Basketball Association (Photos) by ogbu80(m): 5:59pm On Jun 24, 2017
I dn miss ftp again....i blame it on buhari angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Victor Osimhen Wins Napoli Player Of The Month Award For March / Qatar 2022: Nkunku Ruled Out For France, After Suffering An Injury In Training / Raheem Sterling Wins Award For Stance Against Racism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.