Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,533 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Is It Normal To Have Cramps During Sex In Very Early Stage Of Pregnancy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Normal To Have Cramps During Sex In Very Early Stage Of Pregnancy (804 Views)

Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House / Woman Gives Birth To A Baby After 10 Years Of Pregnancy (pic) / Is It Normal That I Don't Want To Get Married Or Have Kids? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Normal To Have Cramps During Sex In Very Early Stage Of Pregnancy by kinkie(f): 12:19am On Jun 24, 2017
I am super excited and frantic with worry at the same . I just got to know I'm pregnant 5 days ago.

So since then, each time me and my husband have sex, I have some cramps.

I've been having other mild cramps occasionally.. The kind of cramps you feel when you know your period is coming. Sometimes feels like menstrual pain itself. Only that I'm not menstruating. It's not painful actually.

Is this normal?
Thank you.
Re: Is It Normal To Have Cramps During Sex In Very Early Stage Of Pregnancy by Nobody: 1:11am On Jun 24, 2017
its very normal and common but not all people Congratulation in advance Touch your hubby's dick and praise him for me
Re: Is It Normal To Have Cramps During Sex In Very Early Stage Of Pregnancy by yvelchstores(f): 4:38pm On Jun 24, 2017
Wow congratulations!!! It's very normal, I believe your Lil champ is planting himself to the main site if u knw what I mean. Go to baby center website n register, u will get bulletins on what to expect as u go. Try not to get ur hubby worried cos if he gets discouraged, u will be on a long tin �. 9 months is a long time to wait.all d best n congrats again. Yay!!!
Re: Is It Normal To Have Cramps During Sex In Very Early Stage Of Pregnancy by Anugod(f): 5:12pm On Jun 24, 2017
First, congrats on your new bun. Stress-free pregnancy and easy birth to you.
Second, you're still very early. Rigorous sex at this point may not be very good for your baby. My doc said it could cause a miscarriage lipsrsealed I'd advise you try to avoid sex as much as possible in your first trimester.
Third, cramps and sore boobs is quite common at this early stage. You might not need to worry if it's not too severe. Otherwise, you might need to see a gynecologist.
Fourth, find your way to the pregnancy thread on the health section and find more preggy ladies like you to interact with.
Finally, congrats once again. Happy bumping.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Normal To Have Cramps During Sex In Very Early Stage Of Pregnancy by sisisioge: 5:42pm On Jun 24, 2017
You're gonna have a baaaaby...yipppy!

Pls stay off the deck for a while. Nothing will happen o but stay off grin
Re: Is It Normal To Have Cramps During Sex In Very Early Stage Of Pregnancy by MizAijay(f): 3:15am On Jun 25, 2017
Congratulations...Cramping during pregnancy is not bad as long as it doesn't come with bleeding. At this stage your body will be experiencing a whole lot as it settles itself for the next nine months.
Also, as much as the Internet in full of useful info for us I'd advice that you should try not to be too busy for your regular and irregular checkups at the hospital. During those checkups feel free to talk to your doctor about whatsoever because they are trained to understand better than the internet. It's for your good and that of your little one. Congratulations once again.
Re: Is It Normal To Have Cramps During Sex In Very Early Stage Of Pregnancy by kinkie(f): 3:57am On Jun 25, 2017
Anugod:
First, congrats on your new bun. Stress-free pregnancy and easy birth to you.
Second, you're still very early. Rigorous sex at this point may not be very good for your baby. My doc said it could cause a miscarriage lipsrsealed I'd advise you try to avoid sex as much as possible in your first trimester.
Third, cramps and sore boobs is quite common at this early stage. You might not need to worry if it's not too severe. Otherwise, you might need to see a gynecologist.
Fourth, find your way to the pregnancy thread on the health section and find more preggy ladies like you to interact with.
Finally, congrats once again. Happy bumping.
thanks so much.. Searched for that thread to no avail.. If u will be so kind as to give me the link to the thread.. Thanks
Re: Is It Normal To Have Cramps During Sex In Very Early Stage Of Pregnancy by Anugod(f): 4:01am On Jun 25, 2017
kinkie:
thanks so much.. Searched for that thread to no avail.. If u will be so kind as to give me the link to the thread.. Thanks
Check here. You can read up the most recent pages of the thread. https://www.nairaland.com/889053/pregnancy-pregnant-going-through-high

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's First Set Of Quintuplets, The Nwankwos, Celebrate Their 17th Birthday / When.is It Appropriate To Take My Babe To My Parents,help. / #aprilfoolsday: Dad Pranks Son With An Apple Placed In An Iphone Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.